BIZ ALERT, 734 LUMBER
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 10:15:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1573512 Posts in 184711 Topics by 42033 Members
Latest Member: Gecko097
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: BIZ ALERT, 734 LUMBER « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BIZ ALERT, 734 LUMBER  (Read 1921 times)
CPATTEE

Take a kid hunting!

« on: July 25, 2007, 11:03:54 AM »

I had a hard request for an Indiana plaque for a deer I did, I looked a round for this thing and come on here and found this biz out of MI could 734 Lumber (www.734 Lumber.com). I went and called them and they said they could do it for me. He was straight forward with me and said some of the cuts might be hard to do and may take some time. I can't find these things very easy so my hands are tied! Well in short... It came yesterday, and it is outstanding... It is right on...can't be any closer to the state. These guys at 734 are the best at what they do. The wait is worth it! It only took 2 weeks, the same time to dry the mount, I lost NO time on this deal! I will use these guys for all my base or plaque work! They are just getting started in this stuff, but will do VERY WELL at this. If you don't do the work yourself, you have to give these guys a shot, very professional with the whole deal! Fine job 734, Thanks, Pattee Acre Taxidermy.  Send pics and info to show to clients!
kytrader
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »

I ordered a sign for our cabin in the mountains of W Va, and it turned out great. Thanks Andrew.
Wildside
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »

Where are they located? 
elkman1978
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 02:32:55 PM »

what size  plaque are u looking for i have a oak indiana plaque

A hunter trying to make a living
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Beginners  |  Topic: BIZ ALERT, 734 LUMBER « previous next »