Rick Krane Molding and Casting August 3-4 2017 at the Northern NE Championships
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1776930 Posts in 220596 Topics by 48760 Members
Latest Member: satch01
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Rick Krane Molding and Casting August 3-4 2017 at the Northern NE Championships « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rick Krane Molding and Casting August 3-4 2017 at the Northern NE Championships  (Read 299 times)
Jillian@AnglersArtistry
Silver Member

Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

WWW Email
« on: June 23, 2017, 08:11:32 AM »

Rick Krane Molding and Casting August at the Northern New England Taxidermy Championships August 3-4!

Hey fellow Members of the Maine Taxidermy Association and friends around New England and Canada! As a full-time instructor of Anglers Artistry and a proud supporter of the M.A.T, I want to share an opportunity you can typically only get if you take a private one on one workshop. It is my great privilege to teach taxidermy and advance techniques that help folks reach their goals in competition, business and for their own personal satisfaction! This 1 day workshop will be a Molding and Casting workshop that will take you into the world of todays taxidermy goals you want to reach! Im Rick Krane join me for this jammed packed day and half workshop! Ill see you at the Northern New England Championships!

This is not a fish only seminar but open to all taxidermists! Product review and overviews on what to use and when to use it! There will be free product give away, a drawing for participants only and a special M.A.T discount program for participates only!

What you need to bring: notebook, camera, and lots of questions! Making more money by being more efficient is the goal for all of us, so let me share with you 30 years of experience molding and casting! You will learn the hows and the whys of molding and casting along with silicone and urethane with the best methods to get you comfortable working with todays products!  There will be hands on opportunities throughout the 1 days of this workshop!

Bird Taxidermy: ever want to mold a head? how about an open mouth you can open and closeTurkey head... well cover lots of useful ways to mold and cast! We will cover for the Bird Taxidermists head molding and leg and feet molding using techniques that you find very useful saving you both time and money all while producing incredible end results!

Mammal Taxidermy: making your own parts will save you time and money as well give you an edge for competition! Lets look at serval ways you can make molds for parts that you currently buy or would like to make for your client work of for competitions!

Habitat Molding and casting will be covered as well!  How to make rocks and paint them too!

Last but to least Fish Taxidermy! Head molding fin molding and casting! We will cover how to make body molds as well!

I cant wait to share this information with you! Ill see you there Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 8am-Noon! What a great show and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn about molding and casting!

Here is the info link to sign up for this 1 day Molding and Casting event on Aug 3-4 https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=183&zenid=777978e0641c5803f8a7fc2929b6bd6a

My Best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Jillian the go to Girl!

Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Road
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-33-67296
jillian@anglersartistry.com
www.anglersartistry.com/store
Please check us out on Facebook and don't forget to like us!
https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Tims
Bronze Member

B&C Moose Daughter shot at age 10

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:04:36 AM »

Sure to be another GREAT time!
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Beginners, Training & Tutorials  |  Training  |  Topic: Rick Krane Molding and Casting August 3-4 2017 at the Northern NE Championships « previous next »
Jump to: