Wings open on waterfowl
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 08:42:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1619958 Posts in 191546 Topics by 43292 Members
Latest Member: bambistew
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear! Please Click Here for full details and to enter.
You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: Wings open on waterfowl « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wings open on waterfowl  (Read 1101 times)
RossGoose

« on: September 21, 2007, 02:54:42 PM »

Could someone please help me. I am new to the passion, hobby, profession of taxidermy. My main focus is waterfowl. I've done a couple of ducks and I need some expert advice on how to get those perfect looking wings on a mount. Could someone please  provide me with some visual instructions on how to do "cupped wings" or just an open wing-spread. I know wire will be needed, but I'm not sure what area to go with it.  ???Anything would be appreciated. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times on here, but if you have anything that would help that would be great.

Thanks again,

Ross
Darrell
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 03:06:14 PM »

Get you a video from Research with Stefan Savides in it.  He has IMO the best.
RossGoose

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 03:13:22 PM »

Thanks Darrel. Do you have a used copy you would like to sell? I'm sorry for the others. I'm not going to discuss on this post.
Darrell
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »

I think I have him doing a cinnamon teal.  I might be willing to sell it.  Let me check and see if I have it.  I will let you know Monday.
RossGoose

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »

Gracias, Amigo.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Bird Taxidermy  |  Topic: Wings open on waterfowl « previous next »