Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1597465 Posts in 188325 Topics by 42664 Members
Latest Member: Littleirishlion
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Convention Information  |  Topic: Garden State Taxidermy Association Convention 2008 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Garden State Taxidermy Association Convention 2008  (Read 12294 times)
Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »

Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »

Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »

Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 06:55:25 PM »

EJ
Platinum Member

Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 06:56:31 PM »

Great pictures Bill!... Thanks for posting them!

Bill4bass
Platinum Member

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »

Wow, I really enjoyed that. Thanks alot for the time put in. Great pictures.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain!!!

NJTrapper
Silver Member

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 11:51:37 AM »

Great pictures Bill. As one of the BOD, I would like to thank everyone for the help and support we got this year, especially from the out of state guys. Everyone brought some great pieces this year. Next year should be just as good.
Crittercoroner
Gold Member

DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 05:46:09 PM »

Bill, thanks for posting all those pics. I figure I would have taken a few days to do so as my computer has HIV or some other virus that's killing upload time.

Much like Ricky above, I'd really like to thank the out of state guys who bulked up our entries considerably. Man, there sure were some talented guys and gals there.

Also, thanks to all who donated to our auction, the monies it generated will go to making next years show even better. Hopefully I'm not omitting anyone, and if anyone sees I missed one, feel free to smack me up side the head and list them below. Thanks to Research Mannikins, Matuska Taxidermy Supply, McKenzie, Steve Hackett, East Coast Tannery, Glen Connely, Trufitt, Breakthrough, WASCO, Second to Nature, Archie Phillips, Modern Fur Dressing, The Wildlife Gallery, Fred Barilla ( I shoulda bought that pheasant even if you wouldn't finish it), Keystone, Knoblock's, NWTF, Aves Studio, Greg Ielfield, Hazel Creek, Van Dykes, Beetle Works, Derma Grip, Jonas Brothers, Hide and Beak, Matt Thompson, and Carolina Fur Dressing.

More thanks to Ricky Crane for that largemouth bass painting seminar, Fred Barilla for making mounting pheasants look easy, Greg Ielfield for a cool flying duck seminar, Frank Kotula for a form alteration seminar that showed just how easy it CAN be, Mike Vernellson for the habitat seminar, Lou Gagliano for the whitetail deer form setup seminar.

Since this is turning into quite the thankfest, I'm adding more. Ricky Bauman and Bill and Brenda Riley for loading and unloading the backboards at the barn. Scott Furguson and Mark VanLeuven for helping with the setup Thursday night. EVERYONE who stayed to help break down, way to many to list. Paul and Laura Baczkosky for all the work getting donations, boy do I know your pain. John and Linda Bollman, for the newsletters, awards and such, as well as keeping track of show entries and scores. Ray Vosseller for trying to get some new faces to the show. Finally, Rose, for keeping track of what was said for the last 8 years, helping at registration, and putting up with my crap.

Hopefully we'll see you all next year. As soon as the info is available we'll get it out.

Oh, and welcome backs to John Bollman as the president elect, Paul B. as the vp elect, Linda Bollman as the secretary elect, Mark VanLeuven and Scott Ferguson board members elect.

Dave

It's like the Nike commercial, just do it.
Paul B
Platinum Member

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 08:38:57 PM »

Thanks to all who made this years show a great success. To add to Dave's suppliers list, Quality Taxidermy Supply and Jim Allred Supply. These companies with there donations make our auction fun and at times hilarious, also a great financial boost towards our expenses, support THEM as well. To all the out of state taxidermist who come to our show ever year, thanks. Even with the high cost of gas you still made it. Almost forgot, to Ed Seely of Championship Awards for the great new trophys and plaques this year. Bill great pics, you saved my wife a lot of downloading, see you in Pa. next year. We had a few new members this year and did great competing, I believe they are hooked. Also thanks for staying to break down the show. And last but not least , to Dave and Rose Kerr who are taking a break as officers, a big thanks. Dave, starting in 1996, has been a board member, vice president, board member again then president these past two years and his wife Rose who has been the secretary since 2000, a big thank you again. Your hard work and dedication make the GSTA the great show it is.   Paul Bacskoczky
Crittercoroner
Gold Member

DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »

What's this next year nonsense, the UTNY show is just around the corner, that's excuse enough for us all to go up and relax at a show for a change. That and we can harass Ielchicken, Yox, and the rest of the crew up there. They put on a great show too!!

It's like the Nike commercial, just do it.
Bill Motzer
Platinum Member

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

I guess ill be seeing you guys in NY, I just booked our rooms yesterday and cant wait. ;)
elkevo
Platinum Member

Tailgate Bucks

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 11:01:47 PM »

WOWeee! Great show right here and thanks for all those photo's. Nice work on all these mount's folks, you are doing fantastic work. I loved them all. Wish I had many to put in my home just like the ones I seen here.

Steve

You have a life, defend it well.
Frank E. Kotula
Platinum Member

master, judge, instructor

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »

Most definitely a great show. I had a great time with you guy and gals even if my name may change to Mike one day LOL. What time with with all the folks there. Everyone was as friendly as you can get. Thanks for a great time.

Frank E. Kotula
http://www.FranksWildlifeStudio.com
one on one classes 570-819-0391
All phases of taxidermy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Convention Information  |  Topic: Garden State Taxidermy Association Convention 2008 « previous next »