Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2014, 06:44:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1602808 Posts in 189046 Topics by 42793 Members
Latest Member: azethechamp
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Lifesize Mammals  |  Mammal Reference Photos  |  Topic: coyote reference « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: coyote reference  (Read 7168 times)
Lisa M
Platinum Member

Swing like no one is watching...lol

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »

TGOL, you are absolutely right...I was wrong.  I'm sorry.  Ken said:

This subcategory contains member-submitted reference photographs of live mammals for taxidermists. In order to maximize the usefulness of these photos, we ask that you carefully follow the topic naming directions so that people will be able to find photos they are looking for.

If a topic is named incorrectly, we reserve the right to re-name it to fit the format of this category.

When submitting a photo, make sure the Subject of the topic is the species name, so it will be easy to locate by using the Alphabetical topic function.

Before submitting a reference photo, please see if a topic already exists for the species of the photo you wish to submit, and add your photos as a reply to that topic. This way, all of the photos for a species will stay together, and be easy to use. Please limit each topic to only ONE species. Do not place different species in the same thread.

We ask that photos submitted are of live specimens only. Please do not post any photos of taxidermy work. Photos of taxidermy can be posted in the Lifesize Mammal taxidermy category.

Make sure that you do not post a copyrighted photo without the consent of the copyright holder. Copyrighted photos placed in this category without permission will be removed. Use the "Report to moderator" link in any post to report any photos submitted without proper permission.

It is our hope that this area will become a popular and beneficial tool for the sharing of reference photos to improve the art of taxidermy.

But in this instance, being as all the original photos by foxman have been moved or deleted, perhaps you could have chosen a different thread to add on to?  I see 10 total threads on coyotes...and Ken's rule of putting them all in one thread...that'd make it a lot more conveinant for looking things up.  I guess it doesn't really matter where you put them though.  You did a nice thing by taking the time to look up reference pictures.  Good job, and thank you.

If you don't stand behind our soldiers, remember you are free to stand in front of them. 

My e-mail address is in my profile. Holler if you need to.
thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »

I just posted in the first thread I saw. And your welcome it builds my post count. LOL

Redwolf
Platinum Member

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »

You should be on here to learn, and READ not to try to get your post count up.
Anyone can get their post count up to 1000.

Everyone has an opinion........
thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »

LOL sorta meant it was a joke Redwolf. You guys have taught me a TON let me repeat it A TON already. I spend a LOT of time in the archives.

Lisa M
Platinum Member

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 01:46:32 PM »

I just posted in the first thread I saw. And your welcome it builds my post count. LOL

You do have a point redwolf.  Besides TGOL, it doesn't matter how high your post count is...the number of stars under your name won't make someone honest if they are sneaky...and it won't make them sneaky if they're honest.  It's just a number.  ;)

If you don't stand behind our soldiers, remember you are free to stand in front of them. 

thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 01:50:45 PM »

I just going to say that myself Lisa M. It was a joke(a bad one I agree).  I didn't really mean it. George for ex. would be just as smart and helpful even if he was marked as "new member".

Scott Olson
Platinum Member

Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 01:51:50 PM »

You do have a point redwolf.  Besides TGOL, it doesn't matter how high your post count is...the number of stars under your name won't make someone honest if they are sneaky...and it won't make them sneaky if they're honest.  It's just a number.  ;)
This post count is like a game to some of the young ones. Heck, i've been
on here for probably three years, and look at what i have for posts. Does it bother me? No

Lisa M
Platinum Member

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »

I just going to say that myself Lisa M. It was a joke(a bad one I agree).  I didn't really mean it. George for ex. would be just as smart and helpful even if he was marked as "new member".

No...George would be the bearer of bobcats & barb wire no matter how many posts he had.  ;D

thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »

Watch out George will find this thread and then you (and now me too) will have are hands full! ;D

Lisa M
Platinum Member

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

Naw...George is ornery as the day is long...he doesn't sugar coat anything but a donut...I love him more than I can even say and I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET TO HUG HIM IN REAL LIFE!  Someday...I hope!  ;)  TGOL, have you seen my George Roof Fan Club Card?!?  I made a real one...I carry it in my wallet!  SERIOUSLY!  I DO!  :)

Here's a picture!

And I do believe, this thread has been officially hijacked!  :D

thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »

ROTFLMAO oh my gosh that's awesome!!!!! I agree with that last statement! :) :D ;D :D :)

thatguyonline
Platinum Member

winnie the pooh

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 09:43:11 PM »

Where is George?  haven't seen him for a while?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  Taxidermy Discussion Categories  |  Lifesize Mammals  |  Mammal Reference Photos  |  Topic: coyote reference « previous next »