I may have be able to get some feral hogs to practice on, before I do a couple of questions.
1. Will the boar forms work for these?
2. Can I use a Sow cape to make a boar?
3. Any pointers that anyone can think of I'm new to this hobby, and these would be my first hogs.
Return to Beginners Category Menu
1. 90% of all "wild boars" are feral pigs and very little is left of the true "Russian" bloodline.
2. A hog is a hog. Get the measurement and order the form. You can make her into Count Dracula if you'd like.