reference photos

Submitted by Dennis on 5/2/02. ( ) 216.60.86.209

Where can I find photos of mammals on the internet to use as a reference picture? Thanks

Return to Beginners Category Menu

www.TaxidermyReference.com

This response submitted by j hermanns on 5/2/02. ( ) 148.78.248.10

it's got some good photos, also you can type in the name of the animal you are looking for and find lots of web sites with photos - ei., mule deer photos or pictures.

guess I should be more clear

This response submitted by j herms on 5/2/02. ( ) 148.78.248.10

don't try to type in photos of animals on the taxidermy reference web site, type them on your browser

Webshots.com

This response submitted by Steve on 5/2/02. ( gossard@gtelco.net ) 209.197.25.113

This is a free sight that has pictures of many tyoes of critters. also threw the search on your browser you can type in animal and then narrow down the name of the particular animal and you can sometimes find hundreds of pictures.

referance photos

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 5/3/02. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 152.163.188.161

Photos on the internet are ok, but, they do not seem to show the needed close ups and detail you need. I think you would be farther ahead to get some good referance albums from WASCO, or others who sell reference photos. They will have close up detail of the eyes, ears, ect. good luck. rw

Return to Beginners Category Menu