coming soon... wire wheel video

Submitted by terryr on 02/09/2004. ( homsolut@hotmail.com ) 63.85.32.85

i am in the process of filming a video on how to use a grinder - both iwre wheel and coarse wheel to clean and shave hides - will probably also include using pressure washer - if you have any interest please post here and tell me what you would like to see on it - mammals - deer, etc.

Return to Beginners Category Menu

Terry.

This response submitted by Ray on 02/09/2004. ( hunterray2002@yahoo.com ) 4.17.80.26

Kinda funny. didnt we just talk not to long ago and you asked me some questions on how i use the wire wheel method. Also i believe steve gossard and i have been discussing this video thing with in the last week. lol. wow . well sir. you let me know when you get it finished and iwill purchase 1 to see what i am doing right and wrong. and i'll give steve a yell also. to see what he thinks. Best of luck . Ray

that was me..

This response submitted by terryr on 02/09/2004. ( ) 63.85.32.85

yes we shared ideas - i have been using wire wheel since i started about 3 years ago - i have come up with some rather unique ways of usig it - have answered a lot of posts myself - i emailed you b4 i posted here

Terry if you are seriously considering

This response submitted by Ray on 02/09/2004. ( hunterray2002@yahoo.com ) 4.17.80.26

Let me know how you make out with the copyrights for the video and what all you had to go through to get it going. As i mentioned we had been discussing this , for a little while steve and i. Dont wanna be doing anything black market or such. no what i mean. Well best of luck once again. and deffenetly let me know how you make out with it. cause i'd seriously like to see it. Ray

haha

This response submitted by wilson on 02/09/2004. ( ) 198.81.26.47

I think we have a race here.

Question

This response submitted by John on 02/09/2004. ( ) 67.26.79.45

I just have a question about using the wire wheel - How thin can you go down using a wire wheel?

Also I am using a scapal and it takes me hours I am just wondering if the wire wheel would be faster.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

John

the same

This response submitted by Ray on 02/09/2004. ( hunterray2002@yahoo.com ) 205.130.16.168

As a high dollar fleshing machine. hell if i want to i can burn a hole through the hide in about 5 seconds. so that can give you an idea how fast you can go. after doing it a little while you should have no problem shaveing down a shoulder mount sized deer cape in about 35 minutes. ..

Return to Beginners Category Menu