Thanks to all of you

Submitted by Steve D. on 02/12/2004. ( ) 12.65.37.31

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes information on this site for people who are trying to learn the art. I have spent many hours in the archives and have learned a great deal. I hope one day i can return the gift of knowledge, that you all have given to me.

Thank you very much for all your time
Steve D.

Return to Beginners Category Menu

amen to that

This response submitted by SeaBass on 02/12/2004. ( bassluongo@comcast.net ) 24.91.108.111

'nuff said

another thanks...

This response submitted by cuttincrew on 02/13/2004. ( ) 207.192.210.71

I have thought I should post a "Thank you" on here for some time, Steve D. beat me to it! I've been using this site for months now, and I've never had to ask anything. All I've wanted to know I've found through researching the archives and reading others' posts.These forums have to be the best one-stop source of information there is, I can spend hours reading when a problem or question comes up.Thanks to the administrators and contributors for providing all the information. Ted

ditto!

This response submitted by darcheryman on 02/13/2004. ( darcheryman1@yahoo.com ) 12.47.254.31

I agree, great "THANKS" to all.GREAT SITE. This is my first post,the reason being is, I also have found all my questions answered in other posts or by searching the archives.I know it takes time to post answers to all the questions.So Thanks Again, Rob

Double Ditto's

This response submitted by Fitz on 02/13/2004. ( ) 163.179.179.111

I would also agree, I have asked a few questions here and there and always received timely answers. John C has been a lot of help. I myself usually find the answers but sometimes you just have to ask. I would like to get tickets for the John C, Cecil, Ken, And everyone else vs Jay fight that will someday take place to remove this jerk...

Return to Beginners Category Menu