New beginner

Submitted by Rod on 02/16/2004. ( ) 131.124.100.65

Hi, my name is Rod and I am new to this Web Site. I started my own taxidermy business not too long ago, and have created a web site. Now from what I have seen on this site is that there are plenty of you taxidermist out there that are willing to give good advice. And also, criteque the work of others if asked. Well I would like to ask if any of you would take a look at my website and criteque any or all of it. And please let me know what you think of my work. If you need to be harsh that is ok, I am not going to be affended. I have been learning taxidermy about a year now and I know I have a ton to learn before I will be as professional as most of you are.

The website address is www.droptinetaxidermy.com

And thanks to all of you, I hope to here from you and hope I will be able learn alot from this site.

Return to Beginners Category Menu

Rod

This response submitted by Mark H on 02/16/2004. ( haskees@access4less.net ) 64.63.205.63

I went to your site and all I got was under construction. Can't criteque what you can't see. Maybe later?

Under construction

This response submitted by Rod on 02/16/2004. ( ) 131.124.100.66

Sorry for the incovenience, It appears that computers that are running on a 56K modem are experiencing some slow downloading of the
website. I am now in the process of trying locate the exact issue with the slowdown. All other's like cable modems, and DSL appear to download the site fine. The website will load on a 56K modem but may take 5 to 10 minutes to load. This is not acceptable and will be resolved ASAP.

Mark, so I can try to locate the issue could you tell me if you used 56K modem, or cable, or DSL.

And again very sorry.

Thanks, Rod

would like

This response submitted by chuck on 02/16/2004. ( ) 63.78.132.36

to see but.........yep still under construction sorry, let us know when your up and running.

i can see it.

This response submitted by brandon on 02/16/2004. ( ) 64.85.19.185

i have a 56k and its just takin alittle while for the pics to come up.bout a minute each.

using DSL and its working well

This response submitted by . on 02/16/2004. ( . ) 141.153.154.176

nice work

good lookin site

This response submitted by troy on 02/17/2004. ( ) 65.168.65.245

Good work also.

nice

This response submitted by mcp on 02/17/2004. ( ) 153.39.222.223

Rod, very nice site and the work looks nice too! I am not a taxidermist, but as a customer looking for one, I would be impressed looking at that site. :)

good work

This response submitted by lestat on 02/17/2004. ( ) 144.137.210.179

im on a cable modem and it is a little jerky but otherwise it looks great and the gallery looks beautiful, im no taxidermist but i have used this site and got good advice and tips so if you want to be the best stick to taxidermy.net forums for advice and tips

Thanks

This response submitted by Rod on 02/18/2004. ( ) 152.163.252.194

I really appreciate you guys taking a look at my site and being honest with me. It is your opinions, and advice that I can say will help me gain the confidence, and knowledge that I am going to need to be successful in this business. I look forward to more discussions about Taxidermy with all of you, this site is really cool.

Return to Beginners Category Menu