land of ozz!

Submitted by tre on 8/3/05 at 3:56 PM. ( ) 65.189.209.36

Just a little information for anyone looking to learn taxidermy wook for a good price!I met a guy on here awhile ago while i was looking for a taxidermy school..his name was larry from larrys taxidermy school in ogdensburg new york he told me to come up their and he would teach man what he could in a week...i was kinda leary but i went....MAN WHAT A SURPRISE!this guy new everything he taught me so much in the first week on fish i decided to stay another week to learn deer..yes we worked hard and i learned alot but also i had a great time this guy has a good sense of humor its unbeliveable what i learned in two weeks..I had a blast and i feel really good about the work i do now..he has a very nice show room ,work studio and a nice little apartment to your own...Great guy so if your looking to learn maybe check this guy out..he told me it was the land of the ozz ...boy he wasnt joking..im going back when i can to learn some more and have a great time to!THANKS ALOT LARRY !SEE YA SOON BUDDY!

Return to Beginners Category Menu

Return to Beginners Category Menu