Warning for hunters in PA!

Submitted by Joe V. on 4/3/06 at 3:17 PM. ( joe.veltri@hotmail.com ) 24.159.103.215

I scheduled a Boar hunt with a place called The Pig Farm www.huntingpigspa.com for Saturday the 1st. The owner Larry Stoll my $1,000 deposit and closed up shop on us. We showed up that day and he appeared to be on something and said he was not able to give us our money back he was broke. We told him we are calling the cops and he threatened to let out his pit bulls if we did to attack us. Needless to say we did call the cops and they arrested him. If you have anything planned with this jackass it isn't going to happen and don't send any money! If anyone knows of a sight that I can post info so no one else gets taken I would love to know.

Thanks
Joe V.

Return to Beginners Taxidermy Category Menu

HuntingPA.com

This response submitted by Paul C on 4/3/06 at 3:59 PM. ( ) 66.211.207.40

Joe, put a post on the HuntingPA.com website. Those guys love to hear about stuff like this.

Paul Czarnecki
www.tristatetaxidermy.com

That's horrible

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 4/3/06 at 5:05 PM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 205.188.116.136

I sure would post it everywhere I could.

Those hogguides and there pit bulls all need a good whippin. Just kidding matt if you read this.

Return to Beginners Taxidermy Category Menu