Pictures of turkey fan mounts?

Submitted by James on 10/16/00. ( ) 64.111.75.35

Where can I view examples of turkey fan mounts? Preferably on the internet. Would like to see fans, beards, and feet mounted on boards.

Thanks

Return to Category Menu

turkey tail mounts

This response submitted by Dixie Classic Panels, Inc on 10/16/00. ( dcpanels@otelco.net ) 63.163.147.181

I have several pictures of turkey tail mounts with feet and beards
Email me and I can send pictures or call 800-754-2175

turkey

This response submitted by Ramo on 10/17/00. ( ) 206.129.0.18

I have a new (to me) mount of a turkey tail. I came up with this idea myself. I mount the fan on a round hardwood board about 5 inches across. I hang the beard from the bottom, and glue the spurs on the front of the board on each side. You have probably seen mounts like this before with a shotgun shell in the middle. Instead of the shell, I clean the turkey's skull and mount it in the middle. It makes for a very interesting mount.

turkey

This response submitted by Ramo on 10/17/00. ( ) 206.129.0.18

I have a new (to me) mount of a turkey tail. I came up with this idea myself. I mount the fan on a round hardwood board about 5 inches across. I hang the beard from the bottom, and glue the spurs on the front of the board on each side. You have probably seen mounts like this before with a shotgun shell in the middle. Instead of the shell, I clean the turkey's skull and mount it in the middle. It makes for a very interesting mount.

Return to Category Menu