New to taxidermy would like someones oppinion

Submitted by Brad on 2/10/01. ( ) 208.235.7.47

I would like to send digital picture to someone for there opinion and help on my flying mount. Please send me E-mail address. hawk029@midwest.net

Return to Category Menu

just an idea...

This response submitted by Wava Jacobchick on 2/10/01. ( Wavabob@juno.com ) 63.29.19.237

Not that this forum doesn't do enough for all of us...but I wonder about the feasibility of setting up a host page for people to send it a photo of their latest work to be displayed for a limited amount of time, say a week? It reminds me of the critiques we used to have for my college art classes, these were priceless for advice and encouragement...what do you think? (I can hear Ken groaning and holding his head as he reads this! lol)

I was thinking the same thing

This response submitted by Redphoenix on 2/10/01. ( ) 63.14.126.197

I also was thinking how this would be a great idea, but I don't know if it would ever happen. Many times people can point out mistakes by simply looking at mounts, so if a picture were able to be displayed then it would be ultimately benefitial to all. Other can learn by others experience, and you get a much better idea by looking instead of reading. Maybe this is something in the future that could be considered.

Return to Category Menu