Taxidermist (beginner) from Malta (Europe)

Submitted by Damian Gouder on 3/4/01. ( ) 212.56.128.167

I live in Malta an island in europe with a long history of hunting and taxidermy. Unfortunatly taxidermy books, magazines or videos are unavailable here. Are there any shippings regarding those items available for malta. Thanks in advance.

Return to Category Menu

why not contact.......

This response submitted by Kristoph on 3/5/01. ( skinme2@aol.com ) 205.188.209.13

Breakthrough and Taxidermy Today Damian, ask if they'll ship to you. If not contact someone on the forum here and ask them to take care of a subscription for you [like me] and forward the magazines to you.I do think some of the suppliers ship internationally, and best of all, I believe just about everything you need is linked to this great site that WASCO has provided for us...good luck in your search and don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of assistance.

Thanks for interest

This response submitted by Damian Gouder on 3/6/01. ( viola@onvol.net ) 212.56.146.16

Thanks Kristoph. for your response I very much appriciated it. I hope that with your advice I can find what I have long been looking for. If for you is not too much trouble in case of a negative answer wuold you help me? Thanks in advance - Damian

Return to Category Menu