Federal License.

Submitted by Dwight on 4/2/01. ( DMose@aol.com ) 152.163.189.65

I just received my federal permit application. One of the questions was have you ever had a permit before.And, what is the permit number? Well my question is yes I had one before.But it was about six years ago I know it would have expired by now and I sure could'nt remember a number. Can somebody help me out here?
Thanks, Dwight

Return to Category Menu

sorry,

This response submitted by earl on 4/2/01. ( ) 150.176.123.243

I dont remember it either.

Contact Regional Office of USFWS

This response submitted by Bill on 4/2/01. ( ) 64.196.210.147

Contact the USFWS regional office that issued the initial permit. If the permit was not revoked due to circumstance, the will assist you. It should be on file.

Federal Lisence. I have the answer!

This response submitted by Dwight M. on 4/3/01. ( DMose@aol.com ) 152.163.188.226

The answer to my question about Federal Migratory permit application. You do have to put yes if you have had the permit before because the Fish and wildlife department uses that same number for your new permit.The department was happy to help me out with questions. P.S. that was a good answer Earl you got me good.
Thanks, Dwight

This response submitted by Dwight M. on 4/3/01. ( DMose@aol.com ) 152.163.188.226

The answer to my question about Federal Migratory permit application. You do have to put yes if you have had the permit before because the Fish and wildlife department uses that same number for your new permit.The department was happy to help me out with questions. P.S. that was a good answer Earl you got me good.
Thanks, Dwight

Thanks, Dwight

Thanks, Dwight

I GUESS

This response submitted by . on 4/3/01. ( ) 205.188.208.235

Dwight got his answer! lmao

Return to Category Menu