Submitted by chris on 4/4/01. ( )

i have just receved my state license and have a chance to do a pheasant my question is do you have to have a federal perment to do a pheasant.

Return to Category Menu

Only migratory birds

This response submitted by Brad on 4/4/01. ( )

Start mounting the bird. you only need a federal permit to do migratory waterfowl. Pheasants would fall under upland game birds. If you want to do waterfowl you can A) only do waterfowl that you kill. B) get the license 25.00 for 3 years

Return to Category Menu