bird laws

Submitted by chirps on 4/26/01. ( )

question:::: where can i go in PA to get a copy of the taxidermy laws and requirements?

Return to Category Menu


This response submitted by Mike R on 4/26/01. ( )

Call the regional office of the Pa Game Commission (should be in the phone book), or contact your local conservation officer/game warden.

Return to Category Menu