Question about Tenessee regulations.

Submitted by Bill on 4/26/01. ( )

I am wanting to open a taxidermy business in Tennessee and I need to know what appropriate licenses or regulations I need to have.

Return to Category Menu

TWRA officer can get you an application

This response submitted by BigD on 4/26/01. ( )

Any TWRA officer can get you an application. The cost is $50 and you just send the app and your money to Nashville. They will send your license and the pertinent regulations and a book of the form that TWRA requires us to use for each mount taken in.

Any other questions, e-mail me direct and I will be happy to help.

Return to Category Menu