childish antics

Submitted by John barber on 7/21/01. ( crittergedder@yahoo.com ) 168.171.245.65

reply to previous responce
Mark c. I also herd this from one of the competitors @ the show .said the judge was out to get him be cause of bad water under the bridge,but what he told me was hear say from some one who told him. I filed the information in the interesting thought file to ponder later .Then later he had it out with another judge I quickly seen a pattern and filed the info in the waste file. I entered the national show with a bird I had at our state show the judge had seen it before so there was a chance he knew it was mine I know him from our state association he is a friend of mine and I scored a whopping 68 this was lower than @ the state show and I fixed what the judge told me too . The problems with the bird were not visible just to walk by and look at him but he had some dammage from the trip to the show and one thing I chose not to repair because I had sugery on my hand and thought I might make it worse. When I received the score sheet I was let down but 15 minutes with the judge and I seen why he marked the score he did and I receive a great deal of information to help me for my next competition.If he was to be croocked he could have marked me a better score and no one would have known but he didnt and it is better for me .
Any way long winded to make a point hear say is not good I think someone was trying to get back @ a judge.

Return to Category Menu

Hush up....

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/22/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.92.63

I told ya I wasn't gone yet! LOL Would ALL just lighten up...not all things are as bad as one would want them.....O.K.?

I think this is about it........ya all hope? LOL

hey pea brain

This response submitted by john barber on 7/22/01. ( crittergedder@yahoo.com ) 168.171.245.65

are you the self designated net police ,I would have posted under the original topic mark listed but it was full of your bull.taking up more space.
thank you.

Good Night.......

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/22/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.92.63

John Barber.........! A pea brain?

Nancy M...I'm leaving him up to you! LOL Bye all.....till next time?

John......

This response submitted by Lars on 7/22/01. ( judithmt@lewistown.net ) 206.127.86.20

congratulations on "seeing" the real value in the judges position at these competitions , and being able to have the ability to "file away" the actions of others in the proper drawers. Keep it up!

Mark C ?

This response submitted by Mark C on 7/22/01. ( srceight@i2k.com ) 198.92.78.43

John, hope you're refering to another Mark C. I never made any of the comments you are refering to and I was nothing but happy about everything at the show. Besides, I think a guy should take what the judge say's and leave it at that, it's all about learning and I have nothing but respect for those guy's who have learned it all so they can be a judge.
I haven't seen another Mark C on here so I want to set the record straight and not have this pinned on my name.
Thanks

yes two

This response submitted by smiling on 7/22/01. ( ) 64.12.96.230

mark c email [ gandr3@hotmail.com )

two

This response submitted by smiling on 7/22/01. ( ) 64.12.96.230

mark look to post 7/17 on birds category

I hope...

This response submitted by Nancy M. on 7/22/01. ( ) 216.160.83.214

...that if I don't have anything of value to contribute on a given topic, that I will know when to keep quiet.
I'm as opinionated as anybody, but I've said my peace. I am NOT the net police.
'Hope you have a good vacation, Lisa.
I will return to my roost until I can help, or try to help.
Momma Birds don't get vacations during nesting season.
Nancy M.

OK, I realize this didn't help anybody. Sorry. 'Just stating my position re: unwanted interjections.

Thanks...

This response submitted by Mark C on 7/22/01. ( srceight@i2k.com ) 198.92.78.5

... for clearing that up, smiling. Guess I should change my name if I want to post here anymore.
M C

Actually...

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/23/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.92.124

Momma crodiles are very good at protecting their nest. Now I know this is in the bird category. But a momma croc is very careful and fragile over the eggs. She will carry the new babes in her mouth very tenderly.

Marc C....post anything ya want...it is a free world, thank goodness!

Thanks Nancy M

Oh....Smiling

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/23/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.92.124

That should have been crocodile.....

Uh...

This response submitted by Mark C (make that MC) on 7/23/01. ( srceight@i2k.com ) 198.92.78.3

Thank you Lisa for that bit of wisdom about crocidiles, did you know that momma crocs also protect their young for a while after they are out of the nest? Are you the momma croc here? Sorry, still trying to figure you out although maybe it would be better if I just quit trying. Anyway no harm meant by these words here but, as usual with your posts, I fail to see the point. Is there a point to the seemingly never ending ramblings that you post here? you should fill us in so we can better understand the underlying meaning of what you are trying to get across. Remember, for the most part, we are just thick skulled taxi guy's here.
Have a good one,
M C

And thick skinned taxi gals..

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/24/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.183.143

GO study nature IF you WANT to LEARN something.Now I will explain it better for all to learn if possible.

Crocodile bird, an African bird of the same family as the plover, that often sits on a basking crocodile and feeds on it's insect parasites;trochilus.

Marc C

I hope I answered your questions and your friends! If you have any more please feel free to ask! This is BULL that others don't show respect...one can have fun with there close friends without having to take heat from compile.

Marc C

I hope I answered your questions and your friends! If you have any more please feel free to ask! This is BULL that others don't show respect...one can have fun with there close friends without having to take heat from compile.

MC

This response submitted by Shannon on 7/24/01. ( ) 64.109.216.46

Im with you...........WOW how some stray.

Mark C.....

This response submitted by Lisa on 7/24/01. ( hobbiel@msn.com ) 63.14.91.56

Is a very nice person! I just got him confused a little bit...I can't figure out why? LOL Shannon...You sure ya wanna meet me?

To John Barber

This response submitted by martin on 7/24/01. ( ) 64.12.96.167

This message is for John. Well I was interested in a couple of the comments that you have made on this message board. Especially ones about me. and John knows who this is. I did get a chance to talk to you for long periods of time and I thought that we were cool, but then you come out and say something retarded about saying something about what one of the judges had done and then that night you come over to talk to me and I told you about another situation that had just happened.So in return like a true friend you turn around and treat what I said like I was full of hot air. Well I tell you what John, next time I see you I will talk down to you like your ten, talk bad about your work and tell you about how you haven't paid your dues, and let's see if you don't take offence to it. After all that's what both judges did to me, but according to you I should just file this in the waste bin. And I can't stress enough that I am the one getting treated like this when most of you just sit there and gripe and whine behind the judges backs, and all I did was stand up for myself and saying something to them to there face. Oh but I forgot that's not the repectable thing to do.

Lisa

This response submitted by Shannon on 7/25/01. ( ) 64.109.216.46

Yep, Im sure... I like your subtle way of getting under people's skin LOL. Take Care

Return to Category Menu