präparationsforum

Submitted by chris on 11/17/05 at 10:34 AM. ( ) 88.134.18.85

wenn jemand ein deutsches präparationsforum sucht, ist er hier richtig!
gehe auf: www.freibch.de

mfg: chris

Return to Bird Taxidermy Category Menu

Chris, die Fourm ist schwirig zum betetigen !

This response submitted by Mike Rodgers Black Forest Glass Eyes on 11/17/05 at 12:14 PM. ( ) 62.180.196.138

Chris, Die Fourm ist schwierig und kompliziert, nicht nur für mich, But did you think that not all Taxidermists can Deutsch sprechen ?Ich habe meine e-mail on dine site hinterlassen,und hoffe das du mich zurüruck rufst, Danke.. Mike

Ha

This response submitted by Larry on 11/17/05 at 1:36 PM. ( ) 216.110.11.21

Essen Sie den gelben Schnee nicht :)

Vielen Dank Chris

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/17/05 at 1:57 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.132

Ich besuche die Website spaeter mal heute Abend. Habe schon seit langem nach einer Deutschen Praeparatorenseite gesucht. Vieleicht kriege ich dort ein paar gute Kontakte.

Mike your German is hilarious. And Larry what's up with eating yellow snow? LMAO

Yea My german ist ein kick!

This response submitted by Mike ( It's Me !) Rodgers. on 11/17/05 at 5:53 PM. ( ) 62.180.196.41

Funny,..It gets better after bout 3-4 german beers ! *Dont eat yellow snow ! Hey Mikey,let's get Mikey to eat it,He won't eat it he hates everything ! Its an old German Joke ! Hey Evelyn, how come you can speek so well ?

It's because

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/17/05 at 7:46 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.132

I am German, well I grew up there and then paddled my little boat across the "Grossen Teich" and became a US citizen. Been here ever since and I ain't going back. Viel zu viele Menschen in Deutschland. Da kann man sich ja gar nicht mehr bewegen.

well

This response submitted by Larry on 11/17/05 at 8:04 PM. ( ) 66.136.200.114

3 years in Regensburg in the late eighties and it's about all i learned.

Yes Evelyn, I agree,but Ican't go back just yet !

This response submitted by Mike in Germany on 11/18/05 at 4:44 PM. ( ) 62.180.196.70

I get back about 3 times a year if Im lucky, to Hunt & Fish or just to visit , Did I hear Larry that all you can say is Regensburg ?

Click ! Hey Evelyn, were you in Lubbock TX ?show ?

This response submitted by Mike in Germany on 11/18/05 at 4:47 PM. ( ) 62.180.196.70

If you were then we have met before !

Yes I was

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/18/05 at 11:03 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.132

and I remember you . You had those round eyes I thought were pretty neat. What ever happened to them? Do you still carry them in your line? I can't believe you remember me, considering all those people you talked to that day. Ah, what can I say the Pig is unforgetable.

Ya lost me on the Unforgetable Pig thing ?

This response submitted by Mike on 11/19/05 at 4:57 AM. ( ) 62.180.196.122

Yea, funny I can remember darn near every joe or janes face, I talked to at a show , but just as soon as the dude says his name, I froget it ! I hate to say it but,it's true, I also can spot any mount I have done since 1982,! but if Elvis says his name ..I go blank ! I think that'because your'e German,... ooops ! (Because your' a good looking German Girl !) It stuck in my mind ! Oh ,almost forgot, what do you know about the Bird Flu thing ? I need help on basic things> I need to know how not to spread it,If at all,ect.. go to the currents events posting to see what's got to be done,. anyway, those round eyes are now made out of glass, and are a direct result of the conversation that we had ! What I showed you was a Prototype, I have it in Glass, but have not found the time to go further on it !Must do so ! Still Bafff'on the Pig Thing ?

Bout that pig thing

This response submitted by Evelyn (aka Superpig) on 11/19/05 at 11:15 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.132

Mike, it was at that show that my boar mount took a first place ribbon. Since then I am known as Superpig.

I know enough about the bird flu to know that I don't wanna catch it. LOL. I also believe it is coming no matter what we are going to do. We can't stop it, sooner or later we'll have an outbreak in the US. Just a matter of time.

That AKA Don't do you Justice ! But the Pig was really fine

This response submitted by Mike in Germany on 11/19/05 at 11:25 AM. ( michael.rodgers@web.de ) 62.180.196.171

Yes, I think so also,..Europe, will get it soon because of the lack of EU control,ect.People don't care about It till they get it, and th BIG Pharms Co's like ROCHE,will cash in BIG time ! Watch for that stock !Sure Bet ! Send me your E-mail and I'd like you to try out a pair of Comp Boar eyes. Chow ! Buck.

Return to Bird Taxidermy Category Menu