The way I see it

Submitted by Tony Finazzo on 7/10/06 at 1:23 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.74

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop.
Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.
Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop.
Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."
Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop.
The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friend, illustrates the fundamental difference between the left and the right.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

So True

This response submitted by Nathan on 7/10/06 at 1:44 PM. ( ) 71.232.125.78

Good one,Tony, but beware of the toxic name calling from the outraged lefties that is sure to follow.

Ha Ha Ha

This response submitted by LOL on 7/10/06 at 2:05 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.163

I bet you Cecil was one of them, LMAO

Damn right!

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/10/06 at 2:21 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

I won't pass up a free haircut! You see we're not stupid and we also work together and communicate! LOL

Actually I hate to disappoint you guys but I'm now independent hoping for a viable third part. I'm just as fed up with the dems as I was with the repubs.

Tom Delay wins primary!

This response submitted by one of us on 7/10/06 at 3:56 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/006485.php and the repubs will keep on winning because were RIGHT!

Return to Current Events Category Menu