Some dogs are not to bright !

Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/11/06 at 8:13 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

His rear leg is trying to scratch his ear ... but at the same time he thinks his leg is after his bone! You have to see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSRpu7bI04&search=funny

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Reminds us of George! LOL

This response submitted by LOL on 7/11/06 at 8:23 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Yep! This has got to be a depiction of how George acts on this forum. He just snips, snarles and bites at everything thinking that someone is trying to take is little ol'bone. Poor guy dosen't realise that it is HIM.

Kim, you really do need to see your psychiatrist

This response submitted by George on 7/11/06 at 8:41 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.9

Obviously the haloperidol is no longer effective with you.

TOO

This response submitted by rt on 7/11/06 at 8:50 AM. ( ) 216.31.2.61

that "to" is spelled "too". now, who is not too bright?

Actually RT you're wrong

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/11/06 at 9:47 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

too is only used when it can be replaced with also. As in you are not very bright too. LOL

Actually Cecil

This response submitted by Crusty on 7/11/06 at 9:55 AM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

you're wrong... Websters II: too 2. more than sufficiently <You study too much...

No Craig you misread that

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/11/06 at 10:36 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Here is what O'Rourke's Usage Rules say: (You did study grammar in high school didn't you?)

..."To vs. too are a little more opaque. To is a preposition, and is used in many different ways. It is part of the infinitive tense: to be, to have, to go, to write, etc. (And by the way, there is no actual rule about splitting infinitives in English -- there is in Latin, but it doesn't apply to English. So "to boldly go" is perfectly fine.) To is also used to indicate a direction of action: "give the ball to your sister," "direct your flames to Jan, that silly grammar geek," and "to whom it may concern" are but a few examples."

Too, on the other hand, is used when one wants to show that more than one noun shares a common trait. "You can have your cake and eat it, too." "She, too, was upset by Jan's grammar posting in the newsgroup." "I'm silly, and you are, too." Too is always offset by a comma, as it is something of a phrase unto itself.

Now do you know what "trolling" is? You really need to quit stalking me and get back to work. I'm only on here because I need to respond to customers and had to look up Foam products phone number.

And Ann Coulter is ugly to.

This response submitted by Steve Rotramel on 7/11/06 at 11:07 AM. ( steve@supra-blue.com ) 4.159.56.4

Cecil, are you trying to make sure you have no credibilty at all?

Nice try Cecil, but no IQ test today

This response submitted by George on 7/11/06 at 11:09 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.9

I have no idea where you pulled O'Rourke from, but he obviously doesn't speak English very well. PROPER dialect as recorded in American Heritage dictionary (not the pocket edition, Cecil) says:"USAGE- 'Too' preceded by 'not' or another negative is frequently employed as a form of understatement to convey humor or sarcasm, i.e, 'He is not too bright'." (Funny how they chose that example. LMAO) "TO" is a preposition that describes a direction or intention, while "TOO" is an adverb. "Too" can often be eliminated from a sentence without changing either its intent or its meaning. And while we're at it, O'Rourke has badly led you astray with the punctuation 'comma'. Aside from that example, commas are only intended to be used to prevent misinterpretation of a clause or to separate items listed. I have a few ENGLISH grammar books around here if you'd be interested Cecil. Might I recommend English 101 to begin with. LMAO.

Thank you Steve

This response submitted by George on 7/11/06 at 11:17 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.9

I wanted to question Cecil's taste in women as well, but he'd start crying about me picking on him. I think she's one hot woman. I'd like her even if she was Democrat. Sure beats hell out of Madeline Albright.

GRAMMAR POLICE!

This response submitted by Crusty on 7/11/06 at 11:51 AM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

Thank you George. Cecil doesn't read very well either. Blamed Craig for what I said. Pretty funny. Oh, and Steve, that is "Ann Coulter is ugly TOO"! LMAO... By the way Cecil I was a straight A student, but that was more than 30 years ago so totally irrelevant...

I'm wondering.

This response submitted by Steve on 7/11/06 at 12:09 PM. ( steve@supra-blue.com ) 4.159.56.4

Socrates used a dialectic method later perfected by Hegel (the triadic dialectic - thesis, antithesis, synthesis) wherein he challenged every accepted virtue by effectively arguing the opposite. He contended that black was white, and that white was really quite dark after all when you look at it properly.

Since he was a pretty good arguer, he was able to dissuade the rich young men of Athens, convincing them to throw off the encumbering moral teachings of their parents.

His purpose was to get their togas off.

I'm wondering what your purpose is Cecil?

Two dam fun-knee

This response submitted by Paul B on 7/11/06 at 1:38 PM. ( bears@att.net ) 24.236.222.110

The video clip was very funny

How come

This response submitted by Cowboy on 7/11/06 at 2:08 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.163

All Posts here switch subject so quickly ?

I think some of you guys are related to that dog, LMAO

That's...

This response submitted by Steve on 7/11/06 at 3:51 PM. ( ) 4.252.135.17

...a pretty good one Cowboy.

I'm just chagrined that I wasn't smart enough to download the dog clip, so I took it out on Cecil.

Still can't get it to work...

Well I guess I wanted to see if

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/11/06 at 5:51 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

the undereducated on here would buy it. LOL It works for George most of the time doesn't it? He huffs and puffs and herniates his blow hole and acts like he knows what he's talking about and most of you buy it.

George now that you've made yourself feel important what comes next?

Oh btw I don't know what George said in his post but I'm sure it was a good one. Why do you bother George? I told you I dont' read them. ROFLMAO

>Amen Cecil !<

This response submitted by Laughing out loud on 7/11/06 at 6:20 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Cecil said: "He huffs and puffs and herniates his blow hole and acts like he knows what he's talking about and most of you buy it."

How true it is!

IS this all the same as

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 7/11/06 at 6:22 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

the way Clinton defines IS and sex? I thought so.

The dog could stand in for Captain Blowhole...

This response submitted by Laughing out loud on 7/11/06 at 6:29 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

... and do a good job of growling and barking. I don't think we could notice the difference! LOL

children of liberals or Jim's boy

This response submitted by one of us on 7/11/06 at 6:31 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=118977

Cecil, I never bragged about MY IQ

This response submitted by George on 7/11/06 at 6:55 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I didn't even resort to calling YOU names, though you pretty well defined that for yourself. You and Jim been sharing Kool-Aid again? I see you've made a new friend in Kim MeFoolish. Good luck, you deserve him.

Kim, did you call your psychiatrist yet? Would you like for me to place the call? That have a form fitting jacket especially made for you, you know?

Captain Blowhole AKA George Roof

This response submitted by Laughing out loud on 7/11/06 at 7:06 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

We just keep laughing at the dog and the statement about you George. Hope you know all is in fun. Although it is somewhat true! LMAOROF

"He huffs and puffs and herniates his blow hole and acts like he knows what he's talking about and most of you buy it."

How true it is!

Geeze, Cecil

This response submitted by Craig on 7/11/06 at 7:37 PM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

I must really be under your skin. I would have taken credit for the post as it is also(too) my understanding that you misued the word in the original post. You simply can't admit you might be wrong for fear it would show you were wrong in other subjects you post about on here.

I WAS WRONG O.K.

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/12/06 at 12:24 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

!

Please don't fall all over yourselves!

Hey Craig a little injustice is good for us all. Crusty, Craig, Goober, blow whole, whatever. LMAO

George you never called me names? You're kidding right? You are the master of name calling! BTW I didn't crown you with the blowhole moniker. Someone else did. If the shoe fits wear it. No time to get sensitive now! HeHe

Glad Cecil admitted wrong

This response submitted by Hogger on 7/12/06 at 3:24 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.147

Before I had a chance to join the band wagon to tell him too...also!

Argh! Hemlock!

This response submitted by Steve on 7/12/06 at 10:00 AM. ( ) 4.159.181.213

Good job Cecil. Now if we can get you to admit your filial affection for George...

Cecil...

This response submitted by Craig on 7/12/06 at 10:02 AM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

those names George uses with everyone on here are "terms of endearment", lol. Without these it would be like a day without sunshine. I will admit some of those terms are reminiscent of a black storm cloud.

Glad to see you are human and can admit when you are in error. This shows growth and maturity, something those third parties will be looking for. The day we stop learning is the day we no longer breathe the sweet hot air that some might say is a result of global warming caused by George W. Or could it be from all the emissions coming from this category on particular days?

Return to Current Events Category Menu