Michigan Taxidermists Association on television

Submitted by Dawn (Secretary MTA) on 7/13/06 at 11:35 AM. ( ) 216.46.211.232

I just received an email from Les Thomas (Board Member) that he received from the producer of Michigan Out-of-Doors. During our convention Les was interviewed by them for an upcoming show. It is scheduled to air tonight.

Here is the link to their website:

http://www.mucc.org/moodtelevision.htm

You can get all the local times and listings on here. Just click on show times.

If you get time - check it out.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

What a great segment

This response submitted by Dawn on 7/13/06 at 9:03 PM. ( ) 216.46.213.7

That was a great segment they did on the MTA. It was so much fun to see the members mounts that you recognized from the show. Hey Mr. T: I seen your mount a couple of times - that was way cool.

Good publicity for the MTA and it's members. Michigan Out-of-doors truly showed their support for us.

I am going to send them a huge thank you and tell them how much I appreciated them taking the time out to air the segment on our great association. I hope the rest of the Michigan members will do the same.

Gosh - did this get you all pumped up for competition already (lol). I am starting my project tomorrow (yeah right).

Congrats again Paul - they looked great on tv. (smile)

Good job Les!

This response submitted by Mr.T on 7/13/06 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.153

Yea, they look better on TV then they do next to it. That was weird. Les Thomas did a great job on the interview, I saw Dawns fox, and Randy Waites with that camera attached to his eye, Dan Katlin, Robin, and others, and my deer, 3 times. It airs again Saturday am I think. Thanks Les for the great representation of the MTA.

Return to Current Events Category Menu