Ted Nugents take on hunting C&P

Submitted by John on 7/16/06 at 1:43 PM. ( jake2825@clearwire.net ) 207.200.116.74

Ted Nugent was being interviewed by a reporter from a British newspaper.

Question: What do these deer think when they see you coming? Here comes
the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my
brother?

Nugent's priceless response: I don't think they're capable of either of
those thoughts. They're only interested in three
things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run
away. Much like the French.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Really funny but,,,

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 3:03 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

He's an arrogant a$$ in person. I know two people that have met him and were really turned off. I think he's actually hurt us in some respects.

And I know I'll get clobbered for this but whats with that hair? God almighty!

CECIL don't look directly at ME over here behind this bush

This response submitted by I AM MY FATHERS SON on 7/16/06 at 4:02 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

JUDGE NOT not lest YE be Judged Cecil, he ain't out begging for bluegills to mount wholesale 'cause it's "slow", now GO before
I smote you and turn you into a pillar of SALT

cat scratch fever!
cat scratch fever!

Cecil

This response submitted by * on 7/16/06 at 4:23 PM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

You are so right on that one,
I've met him, and if your not prepared to bend over and kiss his a**
then he'll blow you off. Thou should worship the ground that Ted? walketh on..."I think not"
Personally, I hope the public doesn't view him as the typical hunter/outdoorsman if so we are all in "BIG" trouble.
He's very intellegant, But intellegance does not make you smart if you know what that means.

That's pretty funny "I am my father's son"

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 4:40 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Did I hit a sensitive spot? Got hair down to your *** too? Begging for bluegills to mount? I don't think so. I'm really laughing everytime I go back to your post!

If it makes you feel any better I used to sing that worthless song in my younger days in a garage band. Didn't like his music then and I don't like it now. Only did it because the lead guitar player liked it. And man is that song easy to play to! Not much to it!

BTW one of the people that met him was national champion female archer from South Bend, and she told me as far as she was concerned his archery skills were sorely over rated. He's a legend in his own mind and people like that will always find people of low esteem to follow them.

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 4:45 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Yes he is quite intelligent and has a quick retort for everything I will give you that. And he is talented although I don't like his music. But that doesn't mean I want him to represent me to the public or would want him around. Yuck!

Well Cecil...

This response submitted by Craig on 7/16/06 at 4:56 PM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

what positive things have you done for the hunting and shooting sports in your short life? Ted has done more for this industry (taxidermy) in a round about way than you will ever dream of. He has done more for the hunting/shooting sports in a few seconds of his time than you will do in your whole life. You're just jealous he isn't a liberal like you. When was the last time you spent time professing what good stewards of the land hunters are in front of a young impressionable crowd, or should I ask, what have you done for the progun community in the last year? Do you even take the time to contact your representatives concerning any of these matters yourself? Or do you just like to sling mud in here to show your productivity to mankind?

How the hell would you know about me Craig?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 5:37 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Have we ever met? Do you know all the organizations I'm involved with and what I've done for the industry, fishing and hunting, and for young kids? Obviously not.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Craig. He has done more harm than good. And the day I'm jealous of a long haired egotist with a big mouth I will hang it up.

"Happiness is a gutpile." I'm sure that one really brought some fence setters around.

Oh Craig you're trolling again

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 5:38 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

You really need to get some counseling. I'm not the only one on this site.

Um Criag

This response submitted by * on 7/16/06 at 5:39 PM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

I'm a republican and as conservative as they get.
Ted can't see past his own nose, if you don't agree with him, in his eyes your an a**hole.
In my opinion I don't want him to represent me in any way shape or form.
He is a legend in his own mind. An just keeps looking for,like Cecil states people that have low self esteem and will follow him to feel important. Kinda like a cult leader.
In the my view he is constanly trying to make people that have a different opinion than his look like a**es,then walk away and pat himself on the back and say, man did I make them look like idiots, when in fact he cannot hear most people say, Nugent loooked like an Idiot, Scotty beam him up...
In my opinion the man has diarrhea mouth.
He has a quick wit, but never knows when to SHUT UP and loose his point altogether with some of the Insane crap he spouts.
BTW.. Cecil, I have hair down to my belt. Belong to Safari club, back there magazine with $15,000 a year. Back my reps and state org. when it comes to guns and hunting, etc, and still think Nugent would do better if he used his brains better than he does. He is to off the wall...

This coming

This response submitted by Alex on 7/16/06 at 5:42 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.163

From me a conservative ,Right winger : I never liked the guy or his music either.

O.K. *

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Maybe I'm wrong to judge someone by the length of their hair. I had shoulder length hair in college and when I was in a band once. I guess I was brainwashed in basic training. Ever since basic I can't stand long hair. I guess that's my problem, and you do seem to have a good head on your shoulders as you see Nugent for what he is.

What a load of Crap... pie

This response submitted by Cecils Sucks as lead singer of Writeous Brothers on 7/16/06 at 5:52 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

Begging for Crappies My sorry, not bluegills, guess you can quit your day job and start Rockin and Rollin again LOL

Hate doing crappies? Let me do them for you 30 days or less
Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 6/22/06 at 10:44 AM. ( jjbaird@ligtel.com ) 64.184.41.17
Due to a slow down in fish taxidermy probably due to the increased gas prices I will do crappies and other panfish wholesale and have them completed for you in less than 30 days if I get a 50 percent deposit and the balance upon completion.

hes OK

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 7/16/06 at 5:59 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

I have met him in person and I thought he was OK. He had a booth right next to mine at a Safari Club show one year. His flamboant style and side to the public are all part of his sales image and his way of making a living. He turns alot of people off but he has no doubt also done alot of good and he puts his money were his mouth is for pro hunting and youth organizations.

Boy are some of you...

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 7/16/06 at 6:04 PM. ( ) 204.116.181.210

blind to Ted. Yes, he has helped the hunting industry, but only at his gain. He is one of the most arrogant SOBs you'll ever meet. And his CANNED hunts are ridiculous. I have met him and every one of the above bashing posts don't even come close to how full of himself "Uncle Ted" is. His first videos are right on to how he is, and he makes up words and phrases that the truly ignorant follow blindly. Of course this is IMHO.

Early recording of Cecil and the Writeous Bros.

This response submitted by et tu Elvis` on 7/16/06 at 6:22 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

Lead singing, now Taxiderming "Cecil" singing about hair.

http://www.ritachu.com/jon/altv/sounds/real/3604-04.rm

you got it Greg

This response submitted by * on 7/16/06 at 6:33 PM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

I was holding back in my posts, unlike Ted would...
he has made many fence sitters jump onto the other side without a doubt. Just an opinion but His raw demeanor has lost
more for us than he can ever claim he won over in the public view. His admiring cronies will have the blinders on tho'.

I agree Ted is into himself and...

This response submitted by John on 7/16/06 at 7:45 PM. ( jake2825@clearwire.net ) 207.200.116.132

and only cares if the outcome suits his needs. I just thought it was a cute response to an off the wall question.I for one like his music but agree I think he could do better promoting hunting image.

I have a confession to make

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 7:50 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

With George busy at the NTA I'm the designated hitter (instigator). LOL

And I take back what I said about long hair - except for Ted the wild man. HeHe

Well Golleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 8:06 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Captain Blowhole is here! Signing off. Shift's over.

Just one more thing...

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/16/06 at 8:08 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

If this is begging there sure are a lot of beggers on this site. LMAO

Hate doing crappies? Let me do them for you 30 days or less
Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 6/22/06 at 10:44 AM. ( jjbaird@ligtel.com ) 64.184.41.17
Due to a slow down in fish taxidermy probably due to the increased gas prices I will do crappies and other panfish wholesale and have them completed for you in less than 30 days if I get a 50 percent deposit and the balance upon completion.

John

This response submitted by * on 7/16/06 at 8:09 PM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

I think the respose he made was great!
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and while.
He could do a lot better helping instead of hurting the hunter

Why Why Why

This response submitted by Jessica on 7/16/06 at 9:35 PM. ( horseelady_jessie@yahoo.com ) 207.231.119.32

Must some thing all ways turn into a personal attack on some one voicing their opinion? I don't see how Cecil is begging for crappies or blue gills, he simply wants work and is advertising it. Yes so Ted is an arrogant ass, what does that have to do with Cecils buisness?

AFRO-SHEEN

This response submitted by YUCK YUCK YUCK on 7/16/06 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

Cecil made fun of people with hair, so there

Dear *

This response submitted by ** jr on 7/16/06 at 10:03 PM. ( ) 24.49.203.34

you back the safari clubs magazine with 15,000 a year? why?
why would you donate $15,000 to help a bunch of rich hunters run their magazine?
do you know how many people that $15,000 would help? have you thought about giving it to St. Judes childrens hospital or the perhaps the Shriners ?
or do you like the feeling you get helping the elite publish a self bragging rag.
theres a lot of money in the hunting industry and a lot of self righteous blow holes running around saying "hey, look at me and what i killed"
most of it done on "canned hunts for video"
most of the television shows on now are done at "exclusive" ranches with fenced in areas or maybe even an african safari where hundreds of animals roam with in sight each day, easy kills for sure.
you bragging about giving $15,000 dollars to a magazine instead of sick AMERICAN children makes me sick & distgusted.
then you bash Ted Nugent when he runs a camp for kids and is trying to ensure the future of our sport.
sure maybe he is a little arrogant but at least he is out there speaking on behalf of the hunting tradition.
what are the rest of us doing besides running our mouths on an online forum (myself included)
some of this self righteous rhetoric just makes me puke.

Okay jr

This response submitted by * on 7/16/06 at 10:40 PM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

I understand, you love Ted that's okay some don't, see the mentality, if you don't agree with me then your wrong. mmm where have I heard that before?
Here's the answer to your question, because I'm in busines to make money just like Ted, and I would assume everything he does has a bottom line make a profit, Off sellimg magazines, advertising on his shows, vidoes ect. You name it, Ted does sell himself and does it well and makes money doing it, he's found a market that will buy his opinion.
I make money off certian clientel, plain and simple, they pay my bills, you don't and niether does Ted.
What you do with your money is your business, what I do with mine is my business
I'm sorry I make you sick and disgusted, now you know how I feel about Ted.

I am with Cecil

This response submitted by cd on 7/17/06 at 1:12 AM. ( ) 71.199.41.186

What is it with middle age guys wearing long hair? You look like A) A fake Indian, B)A washed up 60's burnout C) An ugly woman D) A pathetic attention-wanting person who it trying to convince themselves that they are somehow still verile. E) Someone who does not care what other people think (see description "A")

No, none of the above

This response submitted by former martial art instructor on 7/17/06 at 1:46 AM. ( ) 66.112.58.173

Grew the hair when I was a martial arts instructor, like any competiton that is scored by a point system you use any avail advantage that you can to increase your points.
The long hair, when in a martial arts competion drew more attention from the judges and distictly drew the judges eyes to your head movement, thus increasing your score and the objectivelty of the judges that the movements of the body were being done correctly following the head turns.
I took home over 80 trophies in three states (65 first place) and the N. A. S. K. A., North American Sport Karate Assoc. Title in Ohio
I taught for 8 years, retired and just kept the long hair.
don't drink, don't touch drugs,and hate Nugent Music.
Now that's a vent for ya'll.

What really ticks

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 7/17/06 at 12:13 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.163

me off about Ted, is his blasphemus mouth, he claims to be a Christian yet all he speaks is about the Spirit of The Wild as if the Spirit of the Wild was The Holy Spirit, to us who believe that is as blasphemus as you can get.

The Bible says ,anything you say against God the father and Jesus will be forgiven, but if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit it will never be forgiven.

So as far as Am corncerned he is as Evil as Black Sabbath, Ozzie Osmond and the rest.

careful Alex

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 7/17/06 at 1:50 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

sounds like alot of judging going on. I think what Christ meant is that when someone rejects the Holy Spirit ie. God throughout his lifetime without repentance he is then guilty of blashemey and can not be forgiven. St. Paul even said that he was a "trophy of the grace of God" because of his sins; like we all are to some degree or another. Everyone and anyone can count on Gods mercy if we turn to Him ane ask for His saving grace and forgiveness no matter what our sins.

cd

This response submitted by Wild Bill on 7/17/06 at 5:22 PM. ( ) 24.94.63.185

What are you? so called Master Cecil's such hole?

Cecil's gun Control

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/17/06 at 5:40 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

So let me see if I got this right Cecil. YOur pro gun stance is to bash the NRA, NTA, the conservative republican party and Ted Nuggent? So tell me again how you support the right to bear arms... I mean what you actually do to defend that right?

DaveT

We've discussed T.N. before

This response submitted by Jim on 7/17/06 at 7:09 PM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

I appreciate high profile entertainers who are outspoken supporters of guns and hunting. There aren't many of them. That said, Nugent is rude and crude and his haughty demeanor has unquestionably been counter-productive for many. IHMO he sets a very poor example for young hunters to model their attitudes from.

WilD Bill

This response submitted by cd on 7/17/06 at 7:37 PM. ( ) 71.199.41.186

Your are vile. Cut your hair.

Well Dave as usual you're spouting off your ignorance

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/18/06 at 12:15 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

It's odd I would bash the NTA when I've donated substantially to that organization and was a member. I'd still be one but funds are tight right now. If you don't believe me ask George. I sent the donations to him. Please explain that one?

For a born again Christian you sure have a lot of anger. Aren't you supposed to be at peace with yourself?

Well Cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/18/06 at 7:06 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

I assure you my post was not in anger? But hey thanks for trying to use the old "Christian" ploy you libs use everytime someone says something you don't like. I hate to break it to you but Christians have a right to debate and call out someone.

I know you send fish to NTA, so perhaps I misunderstood some of your past posts about the NTA and the leadership? However, your avoiding the question like the plague. How is that YOU support the right to own guns?

DaveT

Dave I'm worried about ya

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/18/06 at 8:35 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

It's one thing not to remember things, but it's even worse to remember things that never happened. Does Alsheimer's run in your family? You could be starting already.

Christian ploy? I see someone caught you misrepresenting in another thread eh? LOL

Nope

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/19/06 at 2:46 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Christians can be pushed too far too Cecil. No where does it say that a Christian can not speak his mind. Jim is a coward who made a false statement against me and I called him and his cowardice. You liberals want to throw the "Your a Christian" trump card when your words and intelligence fail you. If you want to quote scripture with me Cecil then perhaps you should look at the "beam in your own eye"

Like I said above Cecil, you keep skirting around the issue I asked you one simple question and you keep running from it... but that is your history on this site.

DaveT

STILL lying daveyBOY?

This response submitted by Jim on 7/19/06 at 3:28 PM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

I accused you of POSTING that you "believed in slapping kids across the face if they disobeyed." You denied it, called me a liar, and challenged me to prove it. I did just that. Anyone here who wants to read what this is all about can scroll down on this forum to "God bless the good stewards of the warming earth (7/6/06)" The last few entries show how daveyBOY tries to weasel out of what he posted. This is the C&P of HIS OWN WORDS;
"I believe kids should show respect to their parents and elders and that they should GET THEIR FACE SLAPPED for showing disrespect or back talking"
No false accusation from me daveyBOY. YOU posted it. READ IT because all of the others guys on this thread will and know it was YOUR WORDS. And you have the gall to deny it right here in B&W. You posted a "deal" that if I could prove you said that, you would leave this site for good. WELL?? PROOF YOU GOT! Time to honor YOUR deal daveyBOY? Of course not...but that is YOUR history on this site.

You guys are funny! Thanks!

This response submitted by NOYFB on 7/20/06 at 12:45 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

That is all I have to say!

Hey Jim

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/24/06 at 6:21 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Get a life bud I have posted my response and my phone number... if you are too coward to post a name or to use the number I have left kiss off. I believe in slapping any backtalking kid of age so what? I hardly said that I support slapping a kid across the face for disobeying. there is a hugh difference and I am not surprised an idiot like you cannot tell the difference. Like I said use the phone number perhaps we can talk face to face and settle this.

DaveT

Return to Current Events Category Menu