More Right Wing propoganda

Submitted by George on 7/16/06 at 10:07 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.200

NOT!

Had enough now?

By Mychal Massie

2000 WorldNetDaily.com

There's a reason a pet will continue to use your finest oriental rug as a urinal ? it's because you clean the rug instead of removing the pet. If the pet is cute, perhaps cuddly, wags its tail and slobbers, it enjoys an "avoid paying the consequences for its actions card." In brief, you're loyal to a carpet-wetting mutt that will wag its tail at anyone with a bone. Such is the case with liberal Democrats and Republicans alike. Blind ideology trumps the courage and conviction of voters to do what is right.

Pfc. Kristian Menchaca and Pfc. Thomas L. Tucker were kidnapped, tortured and slaughtered while on patrol. Their mutilated bodies were found dumped on the roadside and wired with bombs.

Just so we're on the same page, by mutilated I mean: They had their eyes gouged out, their limbs had been hacked off, they were beheaded and some reports indicate their genitals had been removed and stuffed in the mouths of their severed heads. Their bodies had been savaged to the point of not being recognizable. DNA testing was needed to ensure proper identification.

Were there rushed resolutions put forth by Congress condemning this animalism? Of course not. What we saw was John Kerry, D-Mass., from the bowels of Congress (sarcasm intended), lecturing the newly formed Iraqi government on its need to engage in self-help ? while lecturing America on its need to "cut and run." His timeline for "cutting and running" had gone from Dec. 31 at the beginning of the week to July 2007 three days later ? showing even his diatribes are fraught with indecision.

Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., Harry Reid, D-Nev., et al. expressed not one word of outrage at the swine who perpetrated these atrocities. Not one, zip, nada. They were too busy assailing the president, the Iraqi government and the troops for war crimes. There was no condemnation from the "Hollywooders" either.

John Murtha, D-Pa., wasn't even willing to acknowledge a half-ton of ordnance was responsible for killing Abu Musab al-Zarqawi waiting instead to see if there would be opportunity to further bastardize our troops as barbaric murderers raging out of control, slaughtering innocent civilians. I digress to say, if Murtha is so averse to our military, he should stop collecting his military pension and benefits. In that there is talk he has aligned himself with the group Code Pink, they can pay his pension. After all, if they can give $650,000, as has been alleged, to terrorists in Fallujah ? Murtha's compensation wouldn't amount to a hill of beans (pun intended).

There has been no outcry from human-rights organizations or the International Red Cross ? who are ever quick to condemn American treatment of terrorist prisoners as inhumane. Their cacophony of silence speaks volumes about where their true sympathies lie.

There is no such demonstrative silence when it comes to blaming American troops for even a hint of misdeed. With Murtha cast in the role of pied piper, Media Research Center reports that "ABC, CBS and NBC have poured on the coverage [of Haditha], with more than three and a half hours of coverage in just the past three weeks. In contrast, a review of nearly five years of coverage finds those same networks have allotted only 52 minutes of airtime to telling the stories of America's highly decorated heroes in the war on terror."

Liberal Democrats, such as Jack Reed, D-R.I., (Republican Lincoln Chaffee's Democrat mirror image), advocate "cut and run," complaining it's been three years. "The president has no plan," they whine, to which I respond: "What kind of plan is 'cut and run'?" Where is the strategic planning in running home to mama? What do they envision as the aftermath of such a liquescent act of courage? Do they believe the fledgling Iraqi government will be able to withstand the assault from within that is sure to follow?

The proponents of "cut and run" and those who portray isolated incidents as evidence of pandemic American wrongdoing are not leaders. They are not supporters of our troops or military. They are the equivalent of mutts repeatedly messing the floor. And they will continue to do so until you, the voters, take matters into your own hands. Just like the mutt that thinks wagging its tail and slobbering somehow impairs our olfactory senses pursuant to the soiled carpet these people think that a smile, a few lies and "Bush is wrong" slogans, is all it takes to get re-elected or have you watch their networks, while they continue insulting our intelligence and patriotism.

In my mind the fact that not one of the aforementioned has expressed outrage over American civilians being beheaded, the mutilations of American troops at Fallujah and now, of these two fine young men cinches it. They are unfit to represent voters or express opinion. Our troops have been accused of the worst offenses, by Kerry, Murtha, Howard Dean, Durbin, et al., only to have the allegations shown false.

Voters should be filled with righteous indignation that refuses to be sated until every one of them is driven out of office, no matter how long it takes.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

its fact and not propoganda

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 7/16/06 at 10:37 PM. ( ) 71.32.156.208

I am proud to be a "right winger", between these kind of facts and issues like abortion on demand supported by the left how could any American vote for these guys, the party that supports them and what they stand for?

I agree with Jim

This response submitted by Don on 7/17/06 at 12:12 AM. ( ) 69.212.188.195

I would add that America had better support Isreal in it's war on Islamic terroists and NOT call for them to use restraint, they hate us as much or more than they hate Isreal. Just once I would like to hear a politition admit what they all know is true...that there is no possibility of peace with Islamic nations, it is a foolish joke to think otherwise. All that being said I cannot imagine how anyone who claims to be a Christian could vote Democrat. A Christian Democrat is an oxymoron, it's like claiming to be a Christian satanist, the two are mutually exclusive!

The party that generally...

This response submitted by Hogger on 7/17/06 at 4:16 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.148

Supports killing babies (ie;abortion) and rejects killing murderers (ie;death penalty convicts)is a sick bunch of bastards! Same bunch that generally supports gay marriage and rejects school prayer.

AMEN DON.

This response submitted by Tony on 7/17/06 at 4:21 AM. ( ) 71.115.129.230

I agree 100%. Left HATES christianity and that comes from the Democratic Party.

If what you all are saying is accurate(true)

This response submitted by Walt on 7/17/06 at 7:16 AM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

the it's time for a "political cleansing"...a civil war. The radical left wingers should be shot or jailed, some of the less radical should be required to support right wing principles or denied the right to vote, and the rest exiled from US soil.

George

This response submitted by Lou on 7/17/06 at 10:57 AM. ( ) 70.16.114.184

why don't you start crusading for something that you are knowlageable about because you are not fit to wipe the sweat from the scrotom of Mr.Murtha. He is a real marine and decorated to the teeth.

Take up the plight of the Palestinians whose lands the low life Israelis have stolen and don't give me that Gaza bullcrap they still occupy more than that.

And how about the leabonese lands that were annexed by the Jews, this would be a good place for you to start as our own country has been an enabler of the above...

I am with the Geo

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/17/06 at 11:50 AM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Left wing liberalism is worse then cancer...

DaveT

Now

This response submitted by Alex on 7/17/06 at 12:15 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.163

Don't be so hard on Cecil,LOL

You have

This response submitted by Rick on 7/17/06 at 12:30 PM. ( ) 68.194.147.105

3 choices,they kill you, you kill them ,you give up and submit to radical Islam.

The main Israeli occupation

This response submitted by Steve on 7/17/06 at 12:42 PM. ( ) 4.252.197.62

since 1880 when the Jews began to emigrate and buy land from the Philistines has been survival.

Lou, you need some history lessons. The Jews have occupied lands only as a result of being attacked by Arabs whose goal is extermination.

If you try to take my land by force of arms, and I end up taking yours instead, you better find someplace else to live. Especially when I know that if I give it back, I'll only have to fight the same battle again.

Walt: One thing I'm certain of, you are not a conservative.

If you're serious (and I have my doubts), you missed your calling (Eichmann's "Endlosung") by about 65 years and an ocean. In any case I can see no way that your comments could be useful to either side.

Well Steve

This response submitted by Walt on 7/17/06 at 1:30 PM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

If you're CERTAIN that I'm not a conservative, then that casts a big shadow of doubt on anything else you have amn opinion on. I'm with Tonay and DaveT. The mutilation of US soldiers is enough to make a conservative out of Lou. Well, probably not!

"Political Cleansing"?

This response submitted by Steve on 7/17/06 at 1:47 PM. ( ) 4.159.56.24

You might want to check with Tony and DaveT on that. I doubt that they are with you.

I understand your passion, but rhetoric (I hope that's all it was) like yours does no good.

I could not in clear conscience blame "radical left wingers" for the mutilation of US servicemen; the jump you appear to be making.

Our understanding of "who and why" this happened should be crystal clear before we decide what to about it.

Even if members of the left are cynical enough to take any satisfaction from the appearance of trouble or failure in conservative policy, we should never be guilty of abandoning our convictions.

Conservative convictions do not allow for shooting liberals, denying rights, or summary expulsions. So, yes, by definition, I am certain that you are not a conservative.

Passionate for sure

This response submitted by Walt on 7/17/06 at 6:02 PM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

Every US citizen should be absolutely livid about these mutilations...and beheadings. The cowardly left seems to be intimidated by such barbarity, and thus play into enemy hands by their doing it more and more.
And what about the rights of others besides lberals? They hould be DENIED the "right" to murder by abortion. They should be DENIED the "right" to same sex marriage. They should be DENIED the "right" to preferential treatment(affirmative action) in getting jobs. I could go on. They and their liberal judges are denying MY rights! How about the right of kids to pray in school? The right to own guns? The right to call CHRISTmas what it IS? I could go on and on... Sounds to me like YOU are leaning so far to the left you're about ready to fall on your face. I'm a conservative to the core, and damn proud of it.

So your solution is?

This response submitted by Steve on 7/17/06 at 10:13 PM. ( steve@supra-blue.com ) 4.159.179.96

Start shooting?

Start shooting abortion doctors? Start shooting fags? Nigs and Spics? Line em up, mow em down? That's what you're saying isn't it?

And those cowardly sniveling liberals; mow them down too?

And what about anyone (like me) who disagrees with all the shooting? Am I now a [expletive deleted] lover and a gay sympathizer and a liberal because I think your style of inflammatory rhetoric is stupid and counter-productive? Am I next in your sights?

Convictions are not convenient beliefs that change when something goes wrong. The "law of the situation" is liberal territory, something I want no part of.

If what you said was accurate(true); then what you advocate is called fascism, ("A philosophy or system of government that is marked by stringent social and economic control, a strong, centralized government usually headed by a dictator, and often a policy of belligerent nationalism."), and it's part of the problem.

Hatred for liberals, immigrants, queers, and abortion doctors does not make you a conservative.

Free speech, free press, freedom of assembly, freedom of conscience, property ownership, self reliance and determination, freedom to worship, a free market, freedom from government oppression, free elections, rule by law and not the mob; these beliefs define conservatives, and are what I hold.

Now, I whole-heartedly agree with your anger against those who did these cowardly acts. Honestly it makes me want to wipe out the whole country over there. Bomb them to hell. But that's anger talking.

I believe that liberals in our country are saying "What do you expect? We are over there killing their people; we shouldn't even be there, why wouldn't they kill our people? We should get out as soon as possible. If we are nice to them, they will be nice to us."

And they would go stick their heads back in the sand until someone shows up to cut it off. Make no mistake, someone would eventually show up to do just that.

It's our responsibility to preserve our freedoms, laws, and heritage. We won't do that with inflammatory speech or retaliatory actions; but by careful, considered, legal, staunch adherence to our convictions.

Find the real problem and fix it, no matter what it costs us. That's a conservative.

Expletive deleted

This response submitted by Steve on 7/17/06 at 10:16 PM. ( ) 4.159.179.96

was the "N" word, nothing more. I save my cussing for missed shots with my bow!

Are

This response submitted by John M on 7/17/06 at 11:31 PM. ( ) 68.117.26.206

there any former Marines (Marines on inactive duty)on here that have ever had any dealings with Gen. Murtha? The only time I've ever dealt with him was as a young Sgt. and seeing him chewing another young Marines ass for not saluting in a timely manner (San Diego, 1982) might have been 1980). Lou your a piece of work, George is right in the V ring on this. He may be decorated but most high ranking officers (even if their not liked by people that work for them or their superiors) are going to "campaign" for the medals and ribbons they want. Murtha doesn't have the "right" to lick the sweat from my balls. He's lost the respect of most "REAL" Leathernecks I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If you do correct me I'll call you the freaking dumbass you are.

Lou, to coin a phrase, "Truth hurts, doesn't it? "

This response submitted by George on 7/18/06 at 4:14 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.8

Murtha is a Marine like John Kerry is a Swift Boat commander. You do better as a bigot than you do as a patriot.

BTW Lou

This response submitted by George on 7/18/06 at 4:17 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.8

Those aren't MY comments. You obviously didn't notice that I only put a copy and paste of the REAL AUTHOR there. Truth must really sting you.

The sum of what you said

This response submitted by Walt on 7/18/06 at 4:19 PM. ( ) 65.183.171.137

is that you think we should not hate liberals, support a variety of their freedoms (like abortion, lies about the president, spin on the happenings in the war, and no praying in school,) etc.. About the only thing I agree with you about is rule by law. We conservatives should vote for laws that prevent the liberal policies from destroying the integrity of the USA. Anger and outrage are legitimate feelings to have when faced with liberal policies that are deteriorating the fabric of America. "And they(liberals) would go stick their heads back in the sand until someone shows up to cut it off. Make no mistake, someone would eventually show up to do just that." And then you say to bomb the enemy is just an act of anger, and that retaliatory actions won't preserve our freedom? Well Steve, I support the decision of our president to go to war with Iraq, I support out troops, and I believe we should stay there until the mission is accomplished. So YOUR solution is?

Oh Brother!

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/18/06 at 8:29 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

And Murtha wasn't a general. You guys are embarassing.

Return to Current Events Category Menu