WHEN OSAMA BIB LADEN DIES

Submitted by Gina on 7/17/06 at 9:52 PM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

Subject: [IPOC] WHEN OSAMA BIB LADEN DIED

(This list needs some humor some of the time)

When Osama bin Laden died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates.
He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy
the nation I helped conceive?"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted,
"You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why
I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Osama with a long cane and snarled,
"It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of
Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and
66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and
said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Gina

This response submitted by John M on 7/17/06 at 11:35 PM. ( ) 68.117.26.206

Please keep it up! Your humor is great. I'm going to Afghanistan the end of Sept if I get a shot at him i'll let you know. Thanks!

Good luck, and good shooting...

This response submitted by Paul Rusin on 7/18/06 at 10:38 AM. ( ) 74.65.23.98

Gina. It is people like you that keep our nation free, though our people not free. It is a shame what we have had happen to us, many laws passed by the former liberal congresses of the 1930's to 1990's; anti-gun this, anti-gun that, speech, and parade permissions, etc.

Have any of you ever read this:

"An ordinance which...makes the peaceful enjoyment of freedoms which the constitution guarantees contingent upon the uncontrolled will of an official--as by requiring a permit, or license, which may be granted, or withheld in the discretion of such official--is an UNCONSTIUTIONAL censorship, or prior restraint, upon the enjoyment of those freedoms. And our decisions have made clear that a person faced with such an unconstitutional licensing law may IGNORE IT, and ENGAGE with IMPUNITY in the exercise of the right...for which the law purports to require a license."-Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham (1969) 394 US 147 (from Staub v. Baxley)

Follow it up with this:

By like reason, where a permit has been arbitrarily denied one need not pursue the long and expensive route to this (Supreme) Court to obtain a remedy. For if a person must pursue his judicial remedy before he may speak, parade, or assemble, the occasion when protest is desired, or needed, will have become history, and any later speech, parade, or assembly will be futile, or pointless.--Walker v. City of Birmingham, Alabama (Justice Douglas opinion) 388 US 307 (1967)

Were one to apply these two to another right the people have, say the right to keep and bear arms, they would be equally applicable. Let us recall that every right we have is a civil right, coming from what Abraham Lincoln declared a "Civil Constitution."

Keep up the good fight, Gina. Patriots abound in our nation. Cowards hide behind, or create, unConstitutional laws.

70 Virgins?

This response submitted by Dave York on 7/18/06 at 3:32 PM. ( Yorkinc1@sbcglobal.net ) 71.142.244.250

I don't know if that is the correct number that they believe will be waiting for them in Alah land when they die? Robin Williams that was a misinterpration of the Koran, it is actually 70 Virginians and they beat they crap out of them when they show up.

Return to Current Events Category Menu