Wife Swap tonite..what a riot

Submitted by joeym on 7/17/06 at 9:58 PM. ( joeym@ra.msstate.edu ) 72.147.192.176

One moms motto was "Kill it and grill it"...while the other was an avid PETA member, vegan, and sun worshiper...don't know when it will be re-aired, but it was totally wild. The vegan mom was totally out of touch with reality. We need to watch some of this stuff so we can understand how bizarre the other side really is.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

yea it was great

This response submitted by paul bunyan on 7/17/06 at 10:37 PM. ( ) 216.108.218.121

I couldnt help notice how pale and frail the meatless family looked.
Hope it comes on again.

One other thing...

This response submitted by joeym on 7/17/06 at 10:55 PM. ( ) 72.147.192.176

the meatless family was not a happy family. The "normal" family obviously did not have the resources, but they were happy with each other and with life. And also, a vegan cat? I bet that cat eats every bug, lizard, and meaty morsel it can scrap up!

My cat...

This response submitted by Paul Rusin on 7/18/06 at 10:21 AM. ( ) 74.65.23.98

will eat bugs, mice, birds, whatever it can capture, but will not eat cooked meat scraps. He likes to stay out a night because that is when more bugs are out to chase and eat. He is well fed otherwise, with food available to him 24/7.

Bunny friends?

This response submitted by Dave on 7/18/06 at 3:27 PM. ( Yorkinc1@sbcglobal.net ) 71.142.244.250

To show you how weird these people thinkyou had to hear her talk about the poor rabbit. She was crying about the poor rabbit that was killed and that it had been enjoying life with it's family and friends. I wonder if she has ever seen a rabbit eat it's own newborn babies? Scary disturbed people!...Dave

Return to Current Events Category Menu