While we're talking relgion

Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/25/06 at 7:02 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Naked American tourist plunders a church in Morges (Switzerland)

Morges - A tourist from America kept the Waadt police on Sunday on the go. Naked, he plundered at first a church in Morges. Later, he fled, already in handcuffs, from the police into the lake of Geneva and critically bit his two rescuers.

The movie-rich story began in a hotel in Morges, according to what a police spokesperson told the news agency SDA. While babbling ununderstandable sentences, the man from Massachusetts stripped in the hotel reception.

Around 2:15 pm, the police were notified that a man was walking naked along the lake. 15 minutes later, the police received a call that someone broke a church window and the police arrested the naked man in the church. In a Cabaret, he had broken a church window and ripped apart a bible from 1898. With the torn pages, the man attempted to burn the benches on the wooden floor.

The police had to use force and put handcuffs on the man. While waiting for the fire department, the cuffed man was able to escape and jumped into the lake where he held on to a boat.

Members of the Morges rescuers were, shortly aftwards, able to pull the man into the boat. But, instead of giving thanks, the man went crazy again and bit the rescuers so strongly in the arms and on the hands that they had to be taken to the hospital.

Eventually, the tourist was taken to a psychiatric clinic and could not yet be questioned. Due to the damages done in the church, a Sunday evening concert was cancelled.

Translated
http://www.zisch.ch/navigation/top_...ntentOID=195890

Sounds like Teddy Kennedy on a drinking binge doesn' it?

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Americans

This response submitted by KIM on 7/25/06 at 7:10 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...get another bad rap for the actions of a stupid person...Will it ever stop!

I think this man is more than stupid Kim

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/25/06 at 7:23 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

He's either got serious mental problems or on a very bad drug trip. PCP maybe?

A disgruntled taxidermist maybe? LOL

This response submitted by KIM on 7/25/06 at 7:43 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...maybe he flipped out over that "blue ribbon"? LMAO

I hear you Cecil...I hear you! -----KIM

we had a streaker in Church one Sunday

This response submitted by Mr.T on 7/25/06 at 7:44 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.216

he ran around the sanctuary naked, we finally caught him by the ,,,,,,,,, organ.

I would hope you had gloves on!

This response submitted by KIM on 7/25/06 at 7:58 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

You never know; this person might of had MAD COW ! LMAO!

Gives a new twist to taking a "bull by the horns," huh?

WELL WHAT

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 7/26/06 at 5:33 PM. ( ) 66.245.120.209

do you expect?, he was from Massachusetts, Is he related to Ted Kennedy ? LOL

Return to Current Events Category Menu