old shaver is dead on. Lets call this a war not a fight

Submitted by R.L. on 7/27/06 at 11:47 PM. ( ) 68.217.87.175

Who started this fight? And why are they fighting? Ok. wow, what was that in 1983? Was it 1983 that we send our USMC to help out? Ok what happend? we lost how many? How many died in one car-bomb ? 1 2 3 no it was over 200 of our boys. wow time has passed. What is our roll? send over more of our boys to die ? ?

My best reguards to all the peace lovers, but this bud's for you. If I was in charge, I would send out a white flag. I would say " hey man why do you want to fight? Lets just get along, ok..." THEN I FIND A BIG BAD ASS ATOMIC BOMB AND FLATTED THE HELL OUT OF THE BASTARDS. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT LETS PLAY. I am not incharge. But this worked for the US in 1945! Japan had to learn the hard way so why dont we let these bastards learn too.

Old Shaver I support you and your words of wisdom 100%
we must NOT FORGET 9/11/2001

Return to Current Events Category Menu

And what post are you referring to?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/27/06 at 11:56 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

?

A difficult lesson

This response submitted by RL on 7/28/06 at 12:01 AM. ( ) 68.217.87.175

A difficult lesson

Islamic

This response submitted by Don on 7/28/06 at 1:02 AM. ( ) 69.212.188.195

Countries hate everyone who thinks differently and they refuse to live in peace. If it were not for Isreal being so close to those freaks I would have to agree...they need nuked.

they started

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 7/28/06 at 9:43 AM. ( ) 24.49.203.34

it, after israel gave up the Gaza strip in the name of peace. what do the lebanese do?

move into the gaza strip and start attacking Israel.
Israel fights back after turning the other cheek many times.

now the big bad bully (lebanon, hezbollah) wants the rest of the world to have Israel stop, cause Israel is kicking their ass in the proper way.

i say hell no, let Israel kick their butts into extinction.
i also say we dont belong in this fight, we can send equipment but not troops.

if we have the right to attack afghanistan and iraq, why doesnt Israel have the right to defend itself?

go Israel, GO

Return to Current Events Category Menu