Why Does Satn Hate Israel ?

Submitted by Alex Sr on 7/28/06 at 2:57 PM. ( ) 66.32.116.228

Why Does Satan Hate Israel ?

As Israel is chastised by the entire world for its tough response against Hezbollah rocket attacks from Southern Lebanon, some Christians want to know what this has to do with them. They wonder if God may be finally finished with Israel after all their years of stiff necked defiance and refusal to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. They see the United Nations, the EU, the Vatican, and other religious organizations calling for a ceasefire. Only the United States thus far has stood behind Israel's right to defend itself against kaytusha rocket attacks against its civilians in the northern Galilee and Haifa I wrote a similar article, last year ("A Promise is a Promise)) when people were concerned about Israelis leaving their settlements in Gaza. Look what has happened. They left southern Lebanon in the year 2000 and were promised that the militias like Hezbollah would be disarmed. They left Gaza last year hoping that a land for peace strategy would work. Both withdrawals failed, as Gaza and southern Lebanon have both erupted in violence. I did a radio interview last week and was asked why the Jews and Muslims could not just get along. The reason is that Satan hates the Jewish people, especially the Israelis, and there would not be peace until the Prince of Peace returns (Isaiah 9:6).

Why is this? Paul summarized it best in Romans 9:4-5 "Israelites to who belongs the adoption as sons and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises, whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all...

God used His first born chosen people, the Jews (through the Patriarchs, Prophets, and Temple) to bring His word, the Law and morality, to the earth and then sent His Son in a Jewish body to save the world from its sin. Satan hates God and His word and he hates God's chosen vessel, the Jews, from who came Jesus Christ. Satan used the Babylonians and the Persians and the Assyrians and the Hittites and the Egyptians to try and destroy this royal bloodline by destroying the Jews, but he failed. Then after Christ died on the cross for our sins, he continued to try and see that the scattered Jews would not return to their homeland and reestablish their Jewish nation. He infiltrated the Church and helped instigate the Crusades and the Inquisition and the pogroms and the Holocaust in order to destroy the Jews so they could not create another Israel. Why was he so hell-bent on preventing that from happening? Because Jesus Christ is to return to the Mount of Olives (Zech 14:4) to rule and reign from Jerusalem for a 1000 years from the rebuilt Temple.
Recently he has infiltrated the Mosque and is using Islam to try and destroy the Jews and Israel. While once it was the Crusader and the Grand Inquisitor and the Nazi, today it is the Imam and the Islamic Cleric and the President of Iran who have called for the destruction of Israel and the Jews.
Unfortunately, however, Satan is still alive and well in the body of Christ spouting such lies from the pits of hell as "replacement theology), that the church has somehow replaced Israel. It is Satan trying to show that God's word is a lie. He will of course fail but many souls will be lost in the process, Muslim as well as Jew as well as so called Christian.
What Christians fail to realize, is the fact that if God is finished with Israel then maybe He might be finished with them as well. Ludwig Schneider wrote "Christians note the veil over the eyes of Jews that binds them from seeing the Messiah, but when non Jews don't believe that God's promises to Israel are still valid today, there is a veil over their hearts which encompasses all the nations. Whether Jew or Gentile, these veils must be removed.)
The Abrahamic Covenant gave ownership of the land of Canaan unconditionally to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was an everlasting possession (Genesis 17:7-8). That means forever. This was reiterated when an Angel of the Lord said; "I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land which I have sworn to your fathers and I said I will never break my covenant) (Judges 2:1). God keeps His promises that He confirmed to Israel as an everlasting covenant (Psalm105:6-11) and He says that the offspring of Israel will cease from being a nation when the fixed order of the sun, the moon and the stars departs (Jeremiah 31:35-37).

If Israel ceases to be a nation on that land, then what was Paul speaking of when he said of the Jews that the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable (Romans 11:29)? Jesus Himself said that all the things talked about in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled. It means the Temple must be rebuilt (Daniel 9:27). The House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem must recognize Him that they have pierced (Zechariah 12:10). That will never happen if Jerusalem is ceded to the Palestinians. Paul in his Second Letter to the church at Thessalonica said that the antichrist will reign from the Temple (2Thess.2:4). The Temple will not be rebuilt under Palestinian control.

And finally Paul wrote that someday all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:26). This will not happen if Israel no longer exists

What does all of this mean to Christians? If God promised Israel that land and reneges on His promise, then He might renege on your promise of salvation as well. Paul wrote to Titus about "the hope of eternal life which God promised ages ago) (Titus 1:2). God cannot lie and His promises are faithful (Hebrews 10:23). Thus if God keeps his promises to Israel and the land, then He will keep His promises to you about eternal salvation. Watch God working with Israel and rest assured that He will keep working with you because a promise is a promise. And like He did not forsake a stiff-necked rebellious Israel, God will not turn His back on us. God loves Israel and Satan hates Israel.

God says that anyone that touches Israel touches the apple (pupil) of His eye (Zechariah 2:8). That means that anybody that messes with Israel sticks his finger in God's eye. Why does Satan hate the Israelis? He hates them because God loves them in spite of their unbelief and one day is going to set up His kingdom in their midst for a thousand years as He gives them a new heart and a new spirit (Zechariah 12:10 , Jeremiah 31:33).

If You are A cHristian or so called Christian and you Hate Israel, then I suggest you aline yourself with the muslims, God Will destroy you as well.
(Taking off My Gloves on this one)

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Oh brother!

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/28/06 at 3:08 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And the prophet Alex Sr has spoken (Bullórap 7:28)

This response submitted by Gunny on 7/28/06 at 3:21 PM. ( ) 71.227.204.246

Put your gloves back on, there has to be some kind of work you can do around the shop?

I agree with you Alex

This response submitted by Rich B. on 7/28/06 at 4:32 PM. ( ) 74.65.18.69

I'll take some more hits for it.
I don't mind.
It's all supported by scripture and you are definately not trying to achieve any personal agenda.

Folks

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/28/06 at 5:21 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Anyone who thinks God is done with Israel doesn't know God or the Bible. Read Revelations, it talks very clearly about 144,000 Jews that will come to salvation during the tribulation.

DaveT

Let's All

This response submitted by Lou on 7/28/06 at 5:33 PM. ( ) 141.158.146.81

blow our noses and clear our heads. Why is it that since the begining of time the Jews are the only ones who have suffered pesecution (as per them) starting with the Egyptians right up to modern day. Why is it that that is all we hear about ?

I'm tired as hell of hearing it. How about the persecution that the Black Man has had to suffer, hundreds of years of slavery and discrimination, my own fore-fathers from Italy suffered immensely at the hands of so called Americans. And not only the Italians but the Irish and slavs as well.

And while were talking about persecution who took it in the shorts any more than the American Indian, enough of this bull crap. None of the afformentioned entities had a big brother ( America ) looking out for them. Maybe and Just maybe the Israelis are paying for killing the Son of God I dont know. But they sure as hell are living higher than any other persecuted individuals and a large number of them hold dual citizenship in the U.S.

Remember the day will never come when the Muslim world will pay homage to Israel so let's all get use to what is going on as it will never end...

Go Post Alex

This response submitted by Terry on 7/28/06 at 5:53 PM. ( go_tigers90@yahoo.com ) 64.74.177.143

The world sure does look different when you recognize Satan as having a hand in it daily... There are definitely two sides in this war and I am not talking about the middle east.

"Finally be strong in the Lord and in His might power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:10-12

And for everyone that reads these posts in Current Events and scoffs at them or makes short anonymous derisive posts, do this: Take out a Bible- whatever you have handy (the family Bible, a personal Bible, a freebie from the Gideons, etc;)- and read through chapter 3 of 2 Peter. After you've read that, I guess if you want to hold posts like this in contempt or question why some on here post such things, that is certainly your choice. And make no mistake- God did give all of us free choice and even those of us with Christ in our hearts don't always make good choices. But if you feel like posting negatively after taking the time to read a bit of scripture, to see what it really says, I would question why you have scripture in your home at all.

To one and all... Have a fabulous weekend! Spend time with your family, get out and fish, work on a taxidermy related project... Have a safe and blessed weekend wherever you are. For myself, I see rainbows and kings in my future. :-)

oops

This response submitted by Terry on 7/28/06 at 5:55 PM. ( go_tigers90@yahoo.com ) 64.74.177.143

It was supposed to be titled "Good Post Alex"

Terry

This response submitted by Crusty on 7/28/06 at 6:46 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

you guys having good runs out there?

Hit's the End of the World, an we's all gonna DIE!

This response submitted by Cain N. Abel on 7/28/06 at 8:58 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

Better Get Used to Killer Heat Waves

AP Photo OKSO104

By SETH BORENSTEIN

AP Science Writer

In Fresno, the morgue is full of victims from a California heat wave. A combination of heat and power outages killed a dozen people in Missouri. And in parts of Europe, temperatures are hotter than in 2003 when a heat wave killed 35,000 people.

Get used to it.

For the next week, much of the nation should expect more ``extreme heat,'' the National Weather Service predicts.

In the month of August, most of the United States will see ``above normal temperatures,'' forecasters say.

For the long-term future, the world will see more and worse killer heat waves because of global warming, scientists say.

The July burst of killer heat waves around the world can't be specifically blamed on global warming. And they aren't the worst ever - they still can't quite hold a melting candle to the scorching heat of America's 1930s Dust Bowl. But the trend is pointed in that direction, experts say.

Heat waves and global warming ``are very strongly'' connected, said Kevin Trenberth, climate analysis branch chief at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. The immediate cause of the California heat wave - and other heat waves - is day-to-day weather, he said.

A persistent high pressure system in the upper atmosphere prevents cooler jetstream air, from making it into the West, said National Weather Service meteorologist Dennis Feltgen. ``You can't tie global warming into one single event,'' he said.

But what global warming has done is make the nights warmer in general and the days drier, which help turn merely uncomfortably hot days into killer heat waves, Trenberth said.

Much of global warming science concentrates on average monthly and yearly temperatures, but recent studies in the past five years show that climate change is at its most dangerous during extreme events, such as high temperatures, droughts and flooding, he said.

``These (heat) events always occur. What global warming does is push it up another notch,'' Trenberth said.

And the computer models show that soon, we'll get many more - and hotter - heat waves that will leave the old Dust Bowl records of the 1930s in the dust, said Ken Kunkel, director of the Center for Atmospheric Sciences at the Illinois State Water Survey.

The way to really judge will be when scientists look back a decade from now, not at a single heat wave, but at the frequency and extremes of all of them, said Mike Wallace, a professor of atmospheric sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle. That's when scientists will likely see a statistically significant increase in heat waves and their severity, he said. In fact, he said, that can be seen a bit now.

In the past 25 years most of the world, has seen summer nights getting much warmer with far less evening heat relief, according to a study published earlier this year in the peer-reviewed Journal of Geophysical Research.

Another study this year by the Climate Research Unit in East Anglia, Great Britain, concluded that European summer heat waves ``have increased in frequency at most stations since 1880'' and will continue to increase with man-made global warming.

In the current U.S. wave, more than 150 people have died. Feltgen ticks off a few statistics from the hardest-hit state, California:

``One hundred twenty-six degrees in Death Valley last week; Sacramento had 11 days at or above 100 degrees, their old record was nine. We're seeing some impressive records out there to be sure and unfortunately this is taking a human toll.''

George Luber, an epidemiologist who studies heat wave deaths for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, says the current situation is on track to be ``the most active one that I can recall'' in terms of heat deaths.

A new analysis by Luber this week shows that between 1999 and 2003, the United States averaged nearly 900 heat-related deaths each year. This year, with 132 reported in central California alone, could be worse, he said.

``It's never been like this in my years here,'' Fresno County Coroner Loralee Cervantes said this week. ``This is really tragic.''

One way heat waves cause so much death is that people - especially the elderly staying in their homes - aren't able to get cool at night when temperatures remain high after sundown.

``The deaths are really related in urban areas to nighttime temperatures,'' said Stan Chagnon, a retired Illinois meteorology professor who did some of the earliest research on killer heat waves. ``The mixture of moisture in the air (which other experts say acts as a blanket trapping heat) and high nighttime temperatures, a lot of people say, is really a killer.''

Luber, the CDC doctor, says a body needs at least three hours of cooling - preferably by air conditioning - to survive excessive heat.

Cities are worse for heat deaths because they remain hotter at night from the ``heat island effect,'' Chagnon said. And older northern cities - where many homes lack air conditioning - are worse off than Sunbelt cities where most people have cooling.

``Our society is becoming ever more vulnerable to climate due to growth, where we live,'' Chagnon said.

There is some good news in all this. Cities, such as St. Louis, New York and Philadelphia, have learned how to prevent heat deaths. And as heat waves worsen, the U.S. rate of heat deaths per population has not risen, because cities have created cooling centers and systems to check on the vulnerable elderly and poor, the CDC's Luber said.

``Everything with heat death can be prevented,'' Luber said. ``Maybe we prevented a whole lot more deaths than we realized.''

Crusty

This response submitted by Terry on 7/28/06 at 11:27 PM. ( go_tigers90@yahoo.com ) 64.74.177.76

There are people who could probably give you a better idea than I; honestly from a sportfishing standpoint I have had a good summer... got into reds a couple of times heavy and the king fishing was great up river for the few days I was up there. I keep hearing from people around town, some from a sportfishing standpoint, some commercial fishing, that it has been kind of a down year. Sockeye and king numbers are down and some of the runs have been late. Some think maybe it's weather related as it's been really cool here this summer (lol... this on the heels of a "get used to hot weather" posting). My landlord and his two sons fish (commercial- all 3 boats are in the yard in front of my window all other months) and he said it was a down year, as far as numbers, but I am not aware what species they target.

A very unofficial answer- haven't had a chance to converse with a biologist yet.

Cain And Abel

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 7/28/06 at 11:52 PM. ( ) 66.32.116.228

Good report, what does the bible say ?;

Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

So do get use to the heat waves.

The book of Revelation talks very cleary Dave?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/29/06 at 12:49 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Only if you're a lunatic. But then I think a few of you rowing with only one oar anyway.

And that's not an attack, Cecil?

This response submitted by Craig on 7/29/06 at 9:22 AM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

???
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Personally, I think you are floating around the lake not knowing you have an oar.

Your comments in this category do nothing but invite rebuke. Religion as faith is an individual enterprise. The way I understand it only people that have been blessed with the Holy Spirit are given the ability to fully understand and comprehend the Bible, but if that's the case and only 144,000 are going to be raptured when Christ returns I highly doubt too many truly understand it in all it's complexity, especially you, as a non-believer, lol. I don't know if that 144 thousand number is really accurate but that might be the non-believer in me.

Revelation is clear

This response submitted by Rich B. on 7/29/06 at 9:39 AM. ( ) 74.65.18.69

As is repeated numerous times in chapters 2&3

"He that hath an ear, let him hear..."

the worlds

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 7/29/06 at 9:56 AM. ( ) 24.49.203.34

woes can not be blamed on any one race. it is true that others besides the jews have suffered over the centuries.

back when the 12 tribes went their own way it became a "ME" thing. "lets see what we can do".
if everyone that reads the bible, believes the bible, then we are all related.

Adam & Eve, first parents, gave birth to the first murderer
everyone descended from them.

then came the flood all but noah and the animals and his family died.
they gave birth to a whole new world (right)the entire earth was flooded, all died.(but them)

so why cant the lebanese, israel, americans, russian, chinese, etc.. all agree we are one family and get along.

when they split they all probably gave God a different name, I.E. Allah, Budda, God, Jesus, etc..

Make sense?

Sorry Mike

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/29/06 at 10:24 AM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

It isn't going t work that way, there is only One God and only One way of Salvation and that is through faith in Jesus.

Cecil, thanks for your kind words... lol your colors are starting to show again. I will tell ya what, I will gladly paddle all day with the one oar I have Jesus, then to trust in your idealogy. In the end we will see how far that takes you.

DaveT

What a bunch of nutjobs

This response submitted by Cecil If it's not 64.184.41.234 it's not me on 7/29/06 at 11:09 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

Going around pretending to act like Christ but the words don't seem to match the act. At least I don't pretend. I tell it like it is.

Dave you're the biggest phoney of them all.

Thanks for proving my point Cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/29/06 at 12:50 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Cecil you are so funny, you can call folks all kinds of names and it is OK because "you are calling it like it is" and yet when someone responds and has a different ideology then yours, they are "pretending" to be a Christian. Funny you are the one in this post calling people Lunatics, Phonies, paddling with one oar, etc... and yet you are going to tell us who is pretending to be a Chrisitian? LOL

DaveT

Dave T

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 7/29/06 at 4:22 PM. ( ) 24.49.203.34

i know that there is only one God.
didnt all 12 tribes worship THE one God, before they went their own way.
then when they split, what happened?
who worshipped what? who is or was right?
what if the ONE God has many different names so that ALL may come to him?

just what if?

Michael

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/29/06 at 4:59 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

The Bible is very clear there is one name that you can call upon and be saved and that name is Jesus. Your arguement is for God not me.

DaveT

Dave..

This response submitted by .. on 7/29/06 at 6:50 PM. ( ) 69.155.200.4

You are truly a nut job. LMAO...

This response submitted by DaveT on 7/29/06 at 9:05 PM. ( ) 24.32.84.11

Thanks... somehoe I doubt you will be "LMAO" for ever.

DaveT

I say Israel... Open a CAN!

This response submitted by james Shaver/ elkhunter1313 on 7/30/06 at 3:00 AM. ( james_or@netzero.com ) 69.146.141.49

I say Israel...Open a can of WHOOP-ASS on Hezbolla...I am all for the underdog, and it is about time someone stood up to beheading, and killing in the name of God...God is merciful and these people blow themselves up in hopes of achieving virgins...sorry to say...no sex in Heaven...so thats proof they are going to Hell! Satan is a great deceiver!

Return to Current Events Category Menu