"BACK" from Surgery

Submitted by Paul Thompson (Mr.T.) on 7/31/06 at 6:15 AM. ( imfishn@bignet.net ) 64.31.6.119

For the few friends I have found here, I am back home from my back surgery, but will have to cull my time from here to heal, Doctors orders. I am glad that the first part is behind me, but a long road ahead is looking all up hill. Thanks for the e-mails and prayers that lifted my wife and I up, it made the difference. My time is up, got to go rest and recharge. Later friends, Paul

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Best Wishes

This response submitted by Bill @ Hog Heaven on 7/31/06 at 6:22 AM. ( ) 24.59.215.89

Best wishes to you Paul.

You are in my prayers...

This response submitted by joeym on 7/31/06 at 6:52 AM. ( joeym@ra.msstate.edu ) 68.19.133.107

take care, and listen to what the Dr tells you. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Prayers

This response submitted by Bill Richards on 7/31/06 at 7:20 AM. ( huntingfool46@aol.com ) 205.188.116.9

And best wishes to you and your family Paul, for a speedy and successful recovery!
Bill

Get well Soon Paul!

This response submitted by Matt on 7/31/06 at 7:56 AM. ( buckeyebullet23@yahoo.com ) 165.252.77.3

good luck on the road to recovery!

www.buckeyetaxidermy.com

Paul

This response submitted by Dawn on 7/31/06 at 8:56 AM. ( ) 216.46.211.95

Thanks for the updates during your hospital stay via email from your brother Sam! Did you get to review his emails before they were sent? I thought I was suppose to be feeling sorry for you during this time after major surgery - and your brother had me hysterical reading about your antics in the hospital. I MEAN everything! I feel like I know way more about you now - personally that is (lol)

I am glad to hear that you are on the road to progessing nicely. 12 weeks is a very long time and I will keep you in my prayers. I will say additional prayers for your wife as I know she too has her hands full at this time.

By the way - you told me you don't dance - what is this about wanting to dance with the BARBIE NURSE! Yeah - you really should reconsider emailing things to me when you are heavy under medication (lol).

I was waiting for you to come to my rescue the other day - Can you imagine that some idiot on here (Drew - I think his name was) said I wasn't HOT! I was waiting for Paul to come to my rescue. WHERE WERE YOU? (lol) We have to stick together Paul - Or no dance for you buddy (smile).

Hope to see you soon. Hopefully you will be ready to make the Fall Meeting in September. If not - I will be thinking of you.

P.S. If you still have that article you wrote on competitions last year throw it back at me - I lost it in the crash of 06 and I would like to use it in the Fall newsletter. Thanks Again!

Paul

This response submitted by Ken on 7/31/06 at 8:50 PM. ( ken@internationalwildlifedesign.com ) 68.218.112.231

I got your email...I hope you can bounce back pretty quick...Im looking forward to seeing that OM buck...and say...tell me about this article buddy! You never said you were a writer too! Take care...and stay off the heavy stuff!

Return to Current Events Category Menu