Ken's at work this morning

Submitted by * on 7/31/06 at 12:20 PM. ( ) 207.118.255.139

Taking care of business, It's funny how the personal attacks get posted friday late, They aint' dumb, the posters that is, they know it will run till Ken gets to it monday morning and pulls this stuff.
Good job Ken !
Need to make a new forum taxisoap.net

Return to Current Events Category Menu

I read it

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 7/31/06 at 5:46 PM. ( ) 66.32.121.134

Anyways, LOL

At least he had guts and put his name and email, LOL

Alex Sr,

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 7/31/06 at 10:29 PM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 70.106.152.195

hey, I didn't mean to scare you, Bud! Obviously you must not be the Alex that I thought you were. All these "Alexs" look the same on my monitor. I was thinking that you "might" be an oil painter, and if you had been the Alex that I thought you were, I would have been most complimentary.

Around here we have some things called phone books. They are filled with peoples' names, and even their addresses. I guess that's why I think it is so hilarious people are afraid to use their name. Lack of leaving an e-mail address is understandable. People WILL frequently "bother" you with questions, and it is possible that a person might be sent a virus.

And, please, do not regard this as an apology on my part. I didn't create the identity crisis! LMAO

I Am

This response submitted by Alex sr on 8/1/06 at 12:07 PM. ( advancetaxidermyall@hotmail.com ) 66.32.121.134

The Oil Painter and taxidermists, Pastor, Hunter,and many years ago physician.
Is that who youwere writting to ? I just didn't understand "the sausage king stuff."

Yep, you're King Alex!

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 8/1/06 at 11:53 PM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 70.106.152.195

The REAL Alex ain't skeered of nothin', and you be him.

Now yer Majesty, I was starting to think I was the one having a senior moment, but it ain't me. If you use the orange button and enter King of the Sausage Harvest, that is definitely you.

Am I actually having a senior moment here...I was thinking you had some oils hanging in a museum or two or three around the world. Would that be you?

Return to Current Events Category Menu