for people that take life way too seriously...
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like . . . night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers
4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
6. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
7. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese in the trap.
10. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
11. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
12. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
13. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
14. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
15. OK, . . . So what's the speed of dark?
16. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
17. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
18. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
19. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
20. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
21. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
23. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
24. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what
25. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak.
26. Life isn't like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of
jalapeno's. What you do today, might burn your behind tomorrow.
Return to Current Events Category Menu
Not enough work ?
in my office all day...
be dreaming about your Texas hunt (or praying it cools off by then). LOL
that too. Hunting season is upon us here. I didn't plan any big game hunts this year. Gotta whittle the meat supply down from the last couple. The Texas hunt ain't gonna be cheap either! That's OK. It's my wife's and my 50th B-day present to each other!
Remember me when thou hunteth meat.
Thanks for the laugh!