How about...

This response submitted by Tipper on 8/6/06 at 10:56 AM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang

lol

This response submitted by gina on 8/6/06 at 11:15 AM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

i guess investing in some ice cooler would be a good idea...lol

Why would Gore be right?

This response submitted by Dean on 8/6/06 at 6:23 PM. ( ) 70.56.163.105

Gore is no scientist the closest he comes is maybe a political science degee. Besides that it is mostly opinions from the scientists and Gore looking at this stuff. My opinion is as good as his. I just don't have the doom and gloom negative loving media or Hollywood behind mine. My opinion agrees with other scientists saying we are getting warmer because we are still coming out of the ice age. We still have glaciers right? They've been melting since the ice age killed off the dinasours right? How come there was little to no mention about the melting glaciers 30-40-50 or more years ago. They were melting back then too. It didn't all melt after Clinton and his tree hugging sidekick left office. Was it global warming when the dinasours were around? Maybe we are warming up becaused we are slowly getting back to where the earth temperatures were back in the begining of time. What caused the ice age? I don't recall hearing any facts on why that came about. Maybe I missed that day in school when one of the liberal teachers was telling us about it. There, that's my opinion. By the way, I can't wait till the next ice age. I hate HEAT. However, I would like to see a dinasour before things freeze up again. According to Gore it won't be long. Supply companies better start sculpting forms for them soon

He CANT be right... ever!

This response submitted by Hogger on 8/7/06 at 2:11 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.148

He's just WAY TOO FAR left! LOL!

Return to Current Events Category Menu