Who Is This Man ?

Submitted by Alex Sr on 8/6/06 at 6:14 PM. ( ) 66.32.74.162

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/08/qana-directors-cut.html

I hope is not Cecil

Return to Current Events Category Menu

You're a freaking idiot!

This response submitted by Lou on 8/6/06 at 6:40 PM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

Look here you piece of garbage! Why don't you take you're freaking bible thumping ideas and shove them clear up your...! Why would put a post with this link in it! I don't care if it's of some wacko trying to get attention and someone trying to "find him out"! Those are freaking dead kids and the same age as my daughter I might add.

In my life Muslim, Christian, Jew, atheist they're still kids who don't know right from wrong yet and learn by example. To post links to pictures of them dead, and then to joke about it shows nothing more than a waste of brain matter and a horriable excuse of an adult. What the hell were you thinking, a freaking kid died for your jokes punch line about Cecil! Are you happy about that?
I guess it doesn't matter because they aren't following your god! Freaking idiot! Errr, if I didn't already dislike thumpers of any religion its sure thing now!

I agree!

This response submitted by Gina on 8/6/06 at 6:57 PM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

I have 2 little boys and I am well aware of the travesties and cruelty in the world, but that does not mean we want to see it! Please dont do that again Alex, that was hurtful!

Lou before you get your panties in a bundle

This response submitted by J Best on 8/6/06 at 6:59 PM. ( ) 64.33.143.56

Do you realize what the point of that article was? Obviously you don't.

While I'm not happy with the way the war in Iraq has been handled by some incompetent people, you have to realize what happened here in Qana.

Hezbollah supporters are parading these dead kids around for propaganda purposes, for people like you to swallow. That building didn't fall for hours after the bombs were dropped on the nearby target of mobile missile launchers. Once all woman and children were "assured" as dead, the Hezbollah propaganda buzzards began parading these kids around to gain media attention, in order to make Israel out to be a ruthless civilian killing mob.

I imagine you are against Israel defeding their country..just an assumption here from what I've read of your posts. With that said, just answer me one question. If say Canada began lauching missiles into the northern part of the U.S. by the hundreds, and bombing military personnel on our bases, what would you like to see the United States do in response?

J Best...

This response submitted by Lou on 8/6/06 at 8:42 PM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

Why don't you take sometime and re-read my post! Obviously you didn't the first time sir! I know exactly what the link was about as I say that in my post.
No matter what it was about is still doesn't make it right! I guess now you'll go on to call a bleeding heart!
I have an idea why don't you let someone kill your child in war and then have someone like this freak make a joke about it. Lets see how freaking happy you'd be!
I know exactly what's happening there and I know all about the crap that gets slung from both sides, yes both sides are slinging it, but there is no call for an adult living in our wonderful country, a so called devote "Christian" at that, to entertain these photos of peices of crap using dead kids as propaganda by posting the link that did just that. Why would you even want to view this at much less make a joke of it!

I'm usually more civil then this but a post like this does get my panties in a bunch and quite frankly pisses me off.

Now

This response submitted by Alex sr on 8/6/06 at 11:25 PM. ( ) 66.32.74.162

Who is behaving like a freak ?

If Hezbollah were not so coward and use women and children as shields those two little girls would be alive today.

But your stupid brain doesn't grasp reality, you have been brought up as a politically correct moron, who sees evil as good and good as evil.

I have grandchildren that age mr. Moron, But If I still lived in the middle east I wouldn't let them be used as shields by anyone.

Would you like to see pics of body parts of women and children in Israel killed by suicide bombers from hamas and hezbollah ?

Why the outrage when it only is on the arab side, because they do this very thing to cause the outrage you just display.
You Jerks ! Keep thinking that way, it is only a matter of time before they do attacks like that here in the USA as they did in 911.
Shopping centers, theaters they are all targets, you and your kids could be there.

Or are you so stupid you don't see it is Islam carrying this filthy war, there is no difference between Hamas, hezbolla, alqueda and the Muslim Brigade, there purpose is to destroy you and your family.

The First to go are Stupid Americans like you.

Prophet Alex Sr

This response submitted by Gunny on 8/7/06 at 12:15 AM. ( ) 71.227.204.246

I don't mind a sick sense of humor. But should you not have some kind of scripture, to back up your post. First one without it.

Sure..

This response submitted by Lou on 8/7/06 at 1:40 AM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

I'm just totally stupid, how dumb of me to react with angry to someone making a joke of pictures of dead kids whom were killed in war. I guess I didn't realize they were Arab. DUH, I guess I need to get more Christian or Muslim religion to explain that it's ok to kill kids that don't believe what you believe.

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that this post is ok in your adult perspective and proper, given you're so called "Christian" beliefs?

It really is a scam.

This response submitted by C & P from reuters on 8/7/06 at 9:53 AM. ( ) 71.29.9.119

LONDON (Reuters) - Reuters, the global news and information agency, told a freelance Lebanese photographer on Sunday it would not use any more of his pictures after he doctored an image of the aftermath of an Israeli air strike on Beirut.

ADVERTISEMENT

The photograph by Adnan Hajj, which was published on news Web sites on Saturday, showed thick black smoke rising above buildings in the Lebanese capital after an Israeli air raid in the war with the Shi'ite Islamic group Hizbollah, now in its fourth week.

Reuters withdrew the doctored image on Sunday and replaced it with the unaltered photograph after several news blogs said it had been manipulated using Photoshop software to show more smoke.

Reuters has strict standards of accuracy that bar the manipulation of images in ways that mislead the viewer.

"The photographer has denied deliberately attempting to manipulate the image, saying that he was trying to remove dust marks and that he made mistakes due to the bad lighting conditions he was working under," said Moira Whittle, the head of public relations for Reuters.

"This represents a serious breach of Reuters' standards and we shall not be accepting or using pictures taken by him," Whittle said in a statement issued in London.

Hajj worked for Reuters as a non-staff freelance, or contributing photographer, from 1993 until 2003 and again since April 2005.

He was among several photographers from the main international news agencies whose images of a dead child being held up by a rescuer in the village of Qana, south Lebanon, after an Israeli air strike on July 30 have been challenged by blogs critical of the mainstream media's coverage of the Middle East conflict.

What's the difference?

This response submitted by Tired of Religious Babble on 8/7/06 at 11:42 AM. ( ) 214.13.147.10

They ram THEIR religion down peoples throats by blowing up women and children, others do it by posting rediculously long babble posts to a taxidermy forum. In both cases, they should keep it to themselves.

I did not

This response submitted by Alex on 8/7/06 at 12:21 PM. ( ) 66.32.74.162

Posted as a joke MR. Lou Moron.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3286966%2C00.html

The above link will show it was all a theater, problem is your small brain doesn't comprehend because you don't read , you only look at the pictures.

Gunny get a life !

The best IDEA

This response submitted by LMAO on 8/7/06 at 4:27 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Lets just kill everybody, good and bad - everywhere! And than GOD can sort it all out?

Sure now the denial starts...

This response submitted by Lou on 8/7/06 at 8:33 PM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 64.0.112.198

So I call you out and you start backpedaling by saying it wasn't a joke. Right that's like a kid saying "That isn't me" as the cops play back the tape of him stealing something. So explain to me the point of your post? Was it to make us aware that you may have seen Cecil voluteering his time and effort to help others?

Sure the freaking smoke was fake, but not the pictures of dead kids! That's my beef with your post. You're supposedly a Christian man and you make jokes that involved pictures of dead children and say they're only Arabs! You sure are trying to live in the image of God aren't you?

Your Just a

This response submitted by Alex on 8/7/06 at 11:42 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

NUT CASE WTHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING, FOOL !

Lou

This response submitted by GUNNY on 8/8/06 at 3:04 AM. ( ) 71.227.204.246

It's called a wolf,in sheep's clothing. In the end the truth always comes out. And to you Prophet Alex,follow Kim.

No

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/8/06 at 12:27 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

I follow only one man Yehoushua Ha Masshiach ever heard of Him ?

Right...

This response submitted by lou on 8/8/06 at 1:44 PM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

I can tell you're really learning a lot and following the word. I mean golly you put some internet post up quoting scripture so you must be holy. I'm sure Christ is looking down right now saying "Go Alex, tell more jokes involving pictures of dead children"! Heck, I'm really starting to believe Alex, you have such an educated way of explaining yourself that's it's convincing me.
If you say or do something as assine as this post and claim to be a Christian you had better be ready for someone to call you on it. TO this point you still haven't explained yourself to any of us, which leads me to believe your nothing more than a parrot who repeats bibles scripture and who really doesn't understand the teachings. All those lonnngggggg religious post of yours have been invalidated by this single assine post you made which shows you really don't get it. I hope someday before you depart this earth you do get it.

Now, NOW! Where is all of this Christain LOVE?

This response submitted by LMAO on 8/8/06 at 4:25 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Lets everybody go out for dinner and we will send the bill to the NTA. After all, promoting togetherness among taxidermist is number one!

HA HA HA!

Return to Current Events Category Menu