Everyone is Feeling it.

Submitted by ALEX ,SR on 8/6/06 at 11:56 PM. ( ) 66.32.74.162

Everyone who has The Spirit of God that is;Those that don't will curse God and His Word, We seen that here in this Forum and many others in the net.
But Yet it is been preached.

The Beginning of Sorrows

The destruction of Hurricane Katrina and the sorrows and pains we are all feeling is a wake-up call to America. This universe is on a dead end street to God's judgment. We are only increasing our sorrows to ignore this fact. Every act of sin committed by every living soul is feeding the frenzy of blasphemy against God. There is no sin that does not have consequences. Your little sins may take longer to come to fruition, but they are piling up. The blasphemy against the Bible, the Son of God that sacrifices His blood, and the blasphemy against the very sacredness of human morality and beauty is creating a storm of coming reckoning. Nothing of sin and wickedness can escape the All-Seeing, All-Knowing Creator, our God of the Holy Bible.

Look at the wickedness of this week. In Charlotte there were twenty plus reports of fights and disturbances at gas stations and it is not even bad yet. The sheer chaos in New Orleans is but a small picture of coming sorrows. We have watched a brief picture on a very little scale of the coming Seven Years of the Great Tribulation. Can you imagine living in a world where two to three billion men, women, and children have died, been murdered, or brutally destroyed in the short period of a few years? If you can multiply the sorrow in New Orleans by a few million, then you will begin to understand. Millions of corpses will lie in the open and be devoured by the starving animal kingdom. Much of human population will blaspheme God for the judgment just like the multitudes in New Orleans have attacked the very expression of human compassion that has tried to help them. Human nature is on the verge of descending into such vileness that animals of destruction will seem tame in comparison.<o:p></o:p>

Conclusion

The prophecy of Holy Scripture has set before us a clear and precise picture. Most of the church world has accepted the lie that they are going to set up a kingdom of righteousness. This false idea has many names: Post-Millennialism, Kingdom Dominion, A-Millennialism, etc. It is all a lie, and we are going to see very quickly what falsehood it really represents.<o:p></o:p>

The beginning of the end is very evident and clear to see. Read Revelation chapter six, verses fifteen to seventeen. "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?) (Revelation 6:15-17) The "beginning of sorrows) has begun!

Joseph R. Chambers

Paw Creek Ministries,

Charlotte N.C.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

i love jesus...but come on.

This response submitted by brian on 8/7/06 at 12:17 AM. ( ) 68.194.134.204

no offense alex ,but come on all this religion stuff is crazy.leave it alone. i know you can find something better to write about than this.

Brian, if we all ignore him maybe he will go away

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/7/06 at 12:24 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

As soon as your respond you egg him on.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

This response submitted by Lou on 8/7/06 at 1:41 AM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

He's a fake anyway...

You mean religious hypocrite Lou? LOL

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/7/06 at 7:34 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

I think the only one's feeling it are those that are a little touched eh?

The other Brian

This response submitted by Brian on 8/7/06 at 8:38 AM. ( ) 67.50.234.33

Cecil you did that very thing a couple of days ago. You ripped him for one of his sermons and then you came back awhile later with the "Alla Akbar" post. Then after that it was the "Charter boat post". That's hardly ignoring him! I liked this site sooo much better when you quit posting, but I KNEW that it wouldn't last.

YEAH..

This response submitted by Lou on 8/7/06 at 9:57 AM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

All I have to say is according to Alex a blessed christian that's on his way to heaven should make jokes using pictures of dead children. That sets the bar for being a man and decent human so high that none of us can touch it Alex. Way to go, you're a shinny example of a Christian man. I'm sure your church family and God would be proud!

Well

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/7/06 at 12:23 PM. ( ) 66.32.74.162

Only satan gets upset at the gospel , so I must be doing something right.

I think I found the problem with the some people here who ripp off others, they are ungodly.

Alex, perhaps GOD has not...

This response submitted by KIM (Just my foreward opinion) on 8/7/06 at 1:05 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...called most of these people. Have you noticed how they respond? If "they" will not humble themselves before GOD and believe in the ransom sacrifice of his only begotton son JESUS CHRIST, these same people will only pay LIP SERVICE and repeat what they have heard instead of what is in their heart. This is the way of many people and the Lord will say he NEVER KNEW THEM.

Take care Alex. I am sure the anti GOD people and the HOLY ROLLERS ON THIS FORUM WILL TWIST AND SHOUT a lot to belittle you.

Little do they truly understand and little will they receive. "So it has been said, so it shall be."--KIM

holier than thou Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 1:37 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

I am sure The one and only God, three persons in one Godhead, please read the VERY first commandment; THE ONE GOD! is a whole lot bigger than anyone of can even imagine and miles by zillions plus bigger than minds esp. like Kims; who now seems to beleive he is the almighty judge and gatekeeper of all truth. News for ya Kim: You are not and never will be, neither is anyone of us.

Hey Brian

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/7/06 at 1:53 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

Bite my holy butt! How's that?

I may raise hell on here but I don't wear my religion on the sleeve of one arm while punching my fellow man with the other one.

Are YOU troubled Jim Marsico ?

This response submitted by KIM (Just my opinion you asked for) on 8/7/06 at 3:37 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Now you want me to fight a little? Ok. If that is what you want, I will help you out. LOL.

Jimbo, you are far, far out of your league. Go back to your paper manikins and Elmer's glue. You have a chip that needs satisfaction from your own inner self. Stop trying to beatup on other people. Unless that is the spirit you have inside, is it Jimmy?

Don't venture where you have no knowledge or desire to go. Your heart condition is known to many that SEE you for what you are. Ask around at your place of worship. Do you really think they are going to tell you how petty, egotistical and self-righteous you really are? Are you really mad yet Jimbo? LMAO

You really need to kneel before GOD in private and ask for his forgiveness. You see Jim, young man; GOD forgives in a large way. Humans don't. Does that ring a bell? Are you hearing voices Jim?
Please don't include me in your TYPICAL HUMAN hypocrisy. It really shows in your little cliché of wannabes. It is great to see how you misinterpret things and twist whatever is said so you can get a woody about it. LMAO You are funny. I wish you no harm or ill will. But please take your little wooden toys and go away. LOL

Now Jim, did you like what I posted? I did not. But I did so to help you see how far off the path you have gone. You have rage that is going to get you in trouble if it hasen't already. Perhaps we should look up your record and view what you REALLY are involved in, hey Jim?

Best wishes and please, if a post is not directed specifically at you, mind your own business.

Best of luck---KIM (LMAO)

Hail the almighty Kim!

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 3:55 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Everyone bow down to our new god Dr. Kim! He is but one of many that he believes in. Go look up narcissism Kim. It fits you perfectly in more ways than one. Keep it up its fun to watch you self distruct in your self importance and almighty knowledge of everything known and unknown to man and beast alike.

Jim Marsico you miss the gesture, what a pimple you are

This response submitted by KIM on 8/7/06 at 4:04 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

You are welcome to bash and bad mouth. You might want to check your phone lines though. Big brother is listening! LOL.Still got those voices telling you what to do? LOL

Continue on and reveal your wispers. It is funny.

Take care Jimmy! LMAO

Jim Marsico, are you sure? The BEAST could be...

This response submitted by KIM (we are laughing on 8/7/06 at 4:10 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

ME !...talking to you right now! LMAOROF!

What a drama queen you are Jim!

Thanks for the laugh! WE are laughing!

sorry Kim

This response submitted by Jim on 8/7/06 at 4:35 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

You are not the beast, he will be much smarter and I am sure he is not hiding at his computer like you, behind on his taxidermy work and trying to look good for fellow taxidermists with all his brilance and fine wit. You sure throw it out deep but then can never take it. Go lick yourself.

Aw Jim, I am use to be tortured...Don't you know?

This response submitted by KIM LMAO on 8/7/06 at 4:43 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Again, I wish you well. Keep the faith and have fun. Just be nice to all of US lesser peoples. Show that mercy and forgiveness that is so often preached but never really given by those that preach it.

Love and kisses ! LMAO

Mr. Twister at it again

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 5:12 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Your lines are my lines, but as usual you forgot or choose NOT to when applied to anybody and everybody but yourself. Are you a homosexual? For me I would never hug or kiss you, you do enough of that to yourself for all of us. Again, n-a-r-c-i-s-s-i-s-m. alias Kim, the witty boy of many gods who knows all about all. Tell us more about all your degrees almighty smart one.

There you go again! Twisting out of context.

This response submitted by KIM (Laughing at you!) on 8/7/06 at 5:56 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

So, If I told you to kiss my buttox, you would take that seriously? GEE! You are a sick puppy! LOL

Jim, I am going to have to bill you for this therapy. Since I don't live off of the welfare of others I have no choice but to charge you. But then you don't understand do you? (After all, it does take a while to write comedy) LMAO Please pay your bill promptly and I won't have to involve the credit bureaus. I'll bet you KNOW what I am talking about? Shall I reveal more detailed information? Oh, don't fret, your secret is safe! LOL

Poor Jim. You are something! You really have some demons to work out, huh? You profess to know the Lord Jesus Christ and his ways, yet you do not want to set the example. It would seem that you are a hypocrite. The sad thing is you don't know it.

You are shrewd doing your best to cause strife and problems and foster arguments. Your gay blade desire is starting to surface? It would seem that you bring on the death sentence yourself from GOD. Stay away from us good folk! You are a marked person and I don't think it is for the good things in life. Know what I mean Jim?

Well, Jimbo, I will not waste all day playing games with you. I have a real business and important matters to attend to. I feel sorry that you have little hope and little to look forward to each day. Perhaps that is why you desire to bicker and argue so much. Young Jimmy boy, try to be a better person; things are not that bad. Try keeping away from the computer and get some work done. You part time glory boys are all the same...

BTW, the charge this time is only $150. Does that amount sound familiar? LOL

Jesus forgives, why have you forsaken him? Pray Jim, your very soul is at stake.—notice the choice of words. LOL

This has been fun and a total waste of time. Be looking for my bill in the mail.LOL

Yes you are

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 6:01 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

a waste of time! But its so fun. You sure like to see your own print don't you? I love wasting your time because its so "wasteable", kind of like your so called multi god religion and knowledge of things. Ha ha ha ha

WELL

This response submitted by Mysterio on 8/8/06 at 1:04 AM. ( ) 64.12.117.9

I see things are getting back to normal on here-where's george?

Return to Current Events Category Menu