The Mark of the Beast?

Submitted by KIM on 8/7/06 at 6:47 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Just wondering your thoughts on this topic. What do you think about the information provided in this post? Is it fairly accurate?
Thanks for your input even if it is negative.

Those having the mark of the beast proclaim their servitude to the beast. Thus, the mark, whether on the right hand or on the forehead, figuratively speaking, is a symbol that identifies its bearer as one who gives worshipful support to the beastlike political systems of the world. Those having the mark give to "Caesar" that which rightly belongs to God. (Luke 20:25; Revelation 13:4, 8; 14:1) How? By giving worshipful honor to the political state, its symbols, and its military might, to which they look for hope and salvation. Any worship that they render the true God is merely lip service.

In contrast, the Bible urges us: "Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish." (Psalm 146:3, 4) Those who heed that wise counsel are not disillusioned when governments fail to deliver on their promises or when charismatic leaders fall from grace.—Proverbs 1:33.

This does not mean that true Christians sit back and do nothing about mankind's plight. On the contrary, they actively proclaim the one government that will solve mankind's problems—God's Kingdom, which they represent.—Matthew 24:14.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Mark of the beast? I HAVE IT!

This response submitted by Sims on 8/7/06 at 7:21 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.133

That S.O.B. bit right through the back of my leg when I was 14 years old. Daddy told me to wear them leggins when I went messing around in the junk yard but I wouldn't listen. I never had any use for a dang rottweiler after that. After they took out the stitches I settled the score with 666 well placed shots to the back of his noggin. I agree 100% with Kimmie on this one. Verily I say unto ye that He who has a deer rifle should not sit back and do nothing about man's plight. That's straight out of the book of Jedidiah 30-06.

Praise GOD !

This response submitted by KIM on 8/7/06 at 7:25 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Someone is being nice and agrees! Thank you Mr. Sims.

I thought

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 8:00 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

you had more important things to do besides wasting your time on us dammed mortals? Please just skip the questions and go on and tell us all you know, which is "everything" (to bad mostly wrong) on this and every other related subject. You stand before us to talk above us almighty one. Speak!

Oh and kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 8:04 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Please put your tin foil crown hat on while you type, it helps. Shinny side out.

I've been regulated to hell by a flock of Amblyomma American

This response submitted by Abednigo on 8/7/06 at 8:38 PM. ( ) 70.151.33.134

I had a flock of seed ticks get like scrotumal once man and thought it was like three 9"s (999) dude, but now looking through your eyes I see that I might have been looking at them upside down...(666) lacking any holy water to wash them off I elected to spray a little permethrin on them, and flicked my Bic...puuuuuuuuffffBoooom ...man it looked like Southern Cali burning...I mean a real brush fire...hurt like hell too, wasn't able to ride the superglide for a week. Was that a sign I am doomed to hell?

Civil question

This response submitted by mike on 8/7/06 at 8:40 PM. ( taxidermy@mwt.net ) 207.190.112.39

Kim just curious, what religion are you or where do you worship?

Kim, I meant shinny side IN

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 9:14 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Kim believes Jesus and God are two seperate gods according to his past posts. This is JW and or a sect of Latter Day Saints or something simular; all good God fearing folks but wrong on matters of church history, Christain traditional faith and scripture. I do believe Kim loves God and is doing his best where he is at with it as most of are. I love him but he is fun to rile up anyway. "Father, may they be one as You and I are one".

My interpretation

This response submitted by Gina on 8/7/06 at 9:34 PM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

If your a beast and you punch some one, the bruised eyes and the broken bones are therefore, the mark of the beast...LOL

Actually, there are so many interpretations, its hard to say what it is. ideals, occults, tattoos, worship of idols (actors, singers,made up demons)

Its all a matter of concequence. broken down, "one mans trash is another mans treasure" One person sees butterflies in the Worshack test, another person sees ink...who can tell huh?

Jim, see the new post! Just for you

This response submitted by KIM LOL on 8/7/06 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

As you requested Jim, just for you.

Have a nice evening. Hope you paid attention in English class. LOL

Can you think for yourself Kim?

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/7/06 at 10:21 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

I hope you try reading and copy and pasting other sources besides from the Watchtower. For someone that seems so smart I would think you might, but I am having my doubts. To bad for you.

Jim,...Can't say you wern't given a chance.

This response submitted by KIM on 8/7/06 at 11:03 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

I wonder who wrote them Jim. First three guesses don't count.

I guess you know more than all of the many scholars that have devoted decades working and researching Bible FACTS, learning and speaking ancient languages. Most things supported by the real texts and cross checked.

Like I have said before: Can't talk to you or teach you without having a common frame of reference. Go to school, do the research, study language, dig in the dirt and find the relics and then you will KNOW from personal experience what is truth (GOD) and what is only a teaching of man. You have to be able to know the basics. As long as life is good to you and the boat is never rocked, how can you ask questions and find out the real facts.

Regardless of what you think about me, I wish you well and a happy life. Take care...KIM

The mark of the beast

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/7/06 at 11:40 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

The problem arises if you are a dispensationalist then you believe the mark of the beast is future yet.

If you are a hebrew student or hebrew history student and understand gematria , then you will know that John wrote the name of the beast he was speaking of in hebrew gematria and 666 stands for the name of the Cesar Nero, the greatest persecusionist of Christianity's History.
e was contempory to Sn. John , so he wrote his name in Hebrew Gematria otherwise Am sure he would have been killed inmidiatley.

John also said there would be many antichrists and even during his days there were many.

Problem is the church takes it as if one anti-christ was going to do all things written about he antichrist which came and will come in the form of 4 beasts.

The last beast to be a false prophet who does war with the whole world, wanting to establish his religion of a false god by war and deception, does that description sound familiar ? try Islam and see if it fits.

Thank you Alex, Sr

This response submitted by Kate on 8/8/06 at 7:34 AM. ( kTKV59@yahoo.com ) 208.20.66.242

Thank you Alex for being a voice of reason in this conversation of stupidity that has no bearing on the suject of taxidermy. Unless, of course, the beast IS a taxidermist. And Kim are you trying to say that GOD lives in the dirt and that is where I will find HIM? You go dig in the dirt. The God I know I don't have to search for. He is right there and if you shut up and listen, then you can hear what HE is saying.

Thanks Kate (Todah rabah)

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/8/06 at 12:19 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

Too musch is added to the word, specially from those that are mono linguals.
I come from a greek hebrew family so am fluent in Greek and Hebrew as well as Spanish.
MY blood boils when I see Bubba Claymore interpreting a Hebrew book such as the Bible is,into what he thinks it should say in southern english,LOL

Dear Kate, are you feeling alright?

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 1:45 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Kate said: "And Kim are you trying to say that GOD lives in the dirt and that is where I will find HIM?"

Answer: No Kate, that is stupid. I did not say that. I suggest that you refrain from any posts that you do not comprehend. The reference I make is to Archeology and ancient artifacts supporting freezes and reliefs as well as the Biblical texts. The terminology used is not for lay people. I apologize for not baby walking for the less informed people. I must always remember that most people that have religious beliefs are commonly referred to as weak-minded.

The chip

This response submitted by Motza on 8/8/06 at 4:09 PM. ( ) 64.28.53.57

God is in all His Creations even the dirt which is part of Mother Earth that God created sacred and holy.
The mark of the beast 666 or 999 whichever you look at it, but it is 666. This is how you will survive because there will be no money to use. Unless you have this chip, you can't buy food. This is a chip that is going to be put in you if you decide to take it. I won't take it. I'd rather have my head chopped off because i live in higher laws than anyone of you and what Satan would do to me is nothing comparing to what God will do to me if I take the chip because of all the teachings He has given me directly. The chip is in existence for a very long time now, and it has been started in use to ID animals. It doesn't have the power yet as God hasn't given it to Satan.

Return to Current Events Category Menu