Kim, Alex, Terry, Richard they're playing your song!

Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/8/06 at 10:19 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

How many of us remember this gem on the radio back in 1966?
(Recorded by Napleon the XIIV)

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-haaa!

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go berserk?
Well. . .

You left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And. . .

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right. . .

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And. . .

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind, unselfish loving deeds?!
Hah. . .

Well you just wait
They'll find you yet
And when they do they'll
Put you in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!
And. . .

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Cecil, I still like you even if you...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 11:21 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...are a LOST soul. Perhaps you will be saved! LMAO

Seriously speaking Cecil,

I believe that my casting of pearls before swine generated the expected fallout. I should have known better than to be genuinely interested in helping the people that post and read this forum. You can't even post something beneficial (taxidermy wise) due to the ungrateful comments and point-counter point crap. So, why not let people suffer and do without? They bring it upon themselves.

I will no longer participate in the religious dogma that festers forth from the deceived followers of Man's doctrine. This group could be called Satan's folly! But then, that might be an insult to Satan. LOL

Clearly, certain people lack the ability to look at and understand scientific evidence supporting professional researched and conclusive stated facts and even documented history. Why help the people that don't want it? Let them go. Simple teachings are beyond the mentally challenged. They feel safe in the grasp of the wicked one. Besides, it is a fact that many people are lazy and think everything should be handed to them. Many are a waste of flesh and simple cannon fodder.

I will not even post anymore-helpful tips for taxidermists. The corresponding insults and attacks from envious (little ones) prove that any person or business should think carefully before attempting to help those that are in need. The ungrateful deserve nothing. Truly the love of the greater number has cooled off.

Cecil, I don't want to see people get hurt but, the best thing that could happen to this planet is for Armageddon to take place and all of the terrible things mentioned in the Bible for the last days, to hurry up and happen. Let GOD and his son Jesus straighten things out. Mankind will not listen and deserves the punishment and total destruction foretold in many cultures and in the Bible. Let it come! Let his will be done!

BTW, funny post above. You have a happy day!

Kim

This response submitted by the ungrateful Jim Marsico on 8/8/06 at 11:41 AM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

put your tin foil hat back on! Try sculpting horns on it, that "may" help. If someone does not agree with you they are Satans own lost souls according to you. You and your twisted mixed up JW cult doctrines are wrong beyond all intelligent doubt and discussion. Your self love and self importance is overabuntant and overflowing. Time for you to do some soul searching my friend. Now Please keep your promises!

I remember, Cecil

This response submitted by Jerry C on 8/8/06 at 11:58 AM. ( ) 69.169.195.250

They banned it from NY radio stations as being too insensitive. Wow! Those banners should be around today! The Black Eyed Peas would be hanged at dawn along with all the junk in their trunk!

Kim

This response submitted by Gunny on 8/8/06 at 12:03 PM. ( ) 71.227.204.246

At the end of your post you mention how you wish Armageddon would hurry up and take place. Anybody see a pattern between that way of thinking, and that puppet in the Whitehouse. I know alot of good hearted christians that just cringe, at that kind of thinking. That's some pretty bold talk for a one eyed fat man,John Wayne, Big Jake (19:71)

Now Cecil

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/8/06 at 12:07 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

since they are coming to take me away, let me ask you since you being there several times, how is the food in the Funny Farm, LOL

Gunny

This response submitted by KIM (Not a religious post) on 8/8/06 at 12:18 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Gunny,

Please, the Whitehouse? That hurts! We may have had the same professors at Harvard and Yale but hardly the same outcome!

I ask you this question:

What is wrong with wanting GOD's will to take place? It would seem that this is exactly what humans should do. After all, GOD said it WILL happen and history has shown that the Bible and all things prophised, are batting 100%. What more can be said?

Huh...

This response submitted by Crusty on 8/8/06 at 1:19 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

exactly the same arguement our rag-headed camel jockey friends use...

Crusty, enjoy Alaska!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 1:23 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Take me fishing! LOL

Jerry that was a great song

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/8/06 at 1:57 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

to root out the folks that were on the brink. Play it once or twice and folks with issues start climbing the walls. LOL

Kim I like you too

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/8/06 at 2:18 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.14

even if you say bacially I'm damned to fire and brimstone. LOL

You see I don't judge others. ;-) Judgement and revenge is up to the Lord not me.

Now Now

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/8/06 at 2:32 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

You all know we love each other, At least I just like to pull cecil's chain, seriously Cecil Am just bugging you.
Forgive me! for making fun at you.

Cecil, you have a better chance than most...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 2:51 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...other people do. I'll eplain one day on the telephone. I'm not going to make a religious post for others to benifit. LMAO

Take care and mount up those fish!

Darn computer! EXPLAIN

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 2:52 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

That is EXPLAIN.

Gladly Kim

This response submitted by Crusty on 8/8/06 at 3:19 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

the bears have been bad this year, and I'm pretty confident I can run faster than you...

Kim..

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 8/8/06 at 3:22 PM. ( ) 70.60.232.32

what you run into is the same thing my parents did. Don't try and force people, my parents tried and when I was ready I found out myself. I know you don't see it as forcing, neither did my parents, but when the TV was always on religious shows all I could hear was "send me money".SO I bucked. If anyone wants the religious posts, there are sites for that. People come here for taxidermy and the religious & political posts are just garbage to those who aren't interested. The time will come when someone will want to hear those, but they won't come hear, they will go to church. You have had some really interesting taxidermy posts and some that were filled with useful info but the religious ones are for another place.

Thanks Greg. I agree.

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 4:05 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

A kind word from the heart can travel miles and felt from a great distance.

Thank you.--KIM

Crusty, that is why I love my .338 Win Mag!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 4:07 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Bears are fun!

Kim I like you to

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/8/06 at 4:35 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

even if you say I'm damned to fire and brimstone.

You see I don't judge others. Judgement and revenge is up to the Lord not me. He's coming back and man is he mad! I will invite you to a full gospel church with me and drive and then buy lunch. Sorry but I will never set foot in a cultic anti Christain church, so off to hell I go according to you who has judged me. You are slipping on your promises.

Jim, Perhaps there really is a mis-adventure here?

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 5:53 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

I keep getting called back to the computer...

Regarding my statement: I am not going to post any of my research and papers opn human religion. ..That should explain what I meant.

Thank you for the invite. If I am in the Wy area, I might take you up on the offer! Of course, I'll call first.

I think the whole thing is misunderstood. Allow me to be specific.

1. I am NOT judging you or anyone else. Remember that as this is the key issue.

2. I am giving out proven, documented information. NOT forcing anyone to partake of it. You can agree or disagree. It makes no diff to me. Each person stands alone when the time is right.

3. I go by what the evidence shows. By what Science proves to be correct, by what history bears out as real.

4. Faith, does not apply to the Science portion of anything. What we understand and can prove is simply that...the facts. Anything else can be faith, hope or the human spirit.

Hope that clears the air a little. Take care...

Kim you are a misadventure, worse than me!

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/8/06 at 7:55 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

and that says alot. 1.you have posted many judgements, want some cut and pastes from your posts? 2.Your proven documented information is all cut and pastes from tainted bias cult religious apologists from your faiths web site or magazine; sorry NOT buying it. I disagree with 99% of it and always will, and so does 98% of all other Christian denominations; because its wrong and heretical to the norms of all main line Christian doctrine. 3.You do not know the history of the Christian church other than from your faiths sources or you would not believe what you do. Please try any non biased source. 4. Faith is at the core of all religous thinking and belief and always will be. You twist facts and then try and present them as truth and your good friends here will not allow it, so you pout. Poor you. Hope that clears the air. I have zero against you except that I will always refute the religous nonsence you try and pawn off as facts and truth. Come on up and lets promise not to talk religion and I will show you around and a good time. Cody is less than an hours drive from Yellowstone Park and has the best native trout fishing on earth.

Done Deal! Fishing is good for the soul!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 8:10 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Sounds good Jim. What is the cost for an out of state license?

Been thinking about that giant volcano under Yellowstone park. Any more tremors? LOL
What are you asking for one of those large elk sculptures of yours?

Forgot one thing Jim, you ARE wrong!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 8:21 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

You are wrong in your opening diatribe and always will be. LOL

Forget the differences and concentrate on the outdoors.

Contact me...

KIM

Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/8/06 at 11:03 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Kim, you don't even agree with the demons! James Chapter 2 verse 19: "You believe that God is one, Good! Even the demons believe that-- and shutter." Oh well, I see you just had to throw out one more diatribe yourself. I am trying hard here to remember and practice this one. So should us all; Hebrews 12, verse 14: Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Temors here for sure if you show up but I will take lots of asprin. $38,000 ed. of four; only one left. # one is in Switzerland,in front of a private hunting lodge. # two is in Grand Junction Colorado in front of the Grand Vista Motel and # three is in Mentor Ohio in front of a private residence. Thanks for asking.

Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/11/06 at 1:11 PM. ( mvartistry@qwest.net ) 63.227.248.125

I do not know how to get ahold of you or even who you are. email me and I will respond.

Return to Current Events Category Menu