FORUM SITE

Submitted by Gina on 8/8/06 at 10:28 AM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

Ok, I know that many of you dont like Michael's site because he seems to be a bad apple, but I went ahead and set up a place where photos can be posted so people can enjoy everyones work. I like it better than posting photobucket url stuff here. So if you want to use it, feel free. its easy. Anyone can use it.

http://taxiphotos.proboards74.com/index.cgi

Return to Current Events Category Menu

it's not his site we dont like

This response submitted by Mr.T on 8/8/06 at 10:53 AM. ( ) 64.31.6.33

It is the way he represents taxidermist, when he isn't one. I would work long and hard on my quality before starting a business, and at least, have some well researched product knowledge gained by years of training before starting a web site let alone three sites. I know this is America, and a person can do what he wants to, but at the very least, one should be honest with the public, and not sly or misleading when you open a business. If he would have opened a tire store, he would be looked upon by other tire company's the same way as we view him.
However, thank you Gina for setting up an area for pictures to be viewed at. That was a positive thing to do. Thanks

So, if you could post a photo here...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/8/06 at 11:24 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...you would be happy?

I don't hold

This response submitted by Alex on 8/8/06 at 12:15 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

Any animosity against the guy, if he is trying to make a living, some of you guys sound like your the creator incarnate, like you didn't start somewhere and your first mount looked like crapola.

He asks for help, and then no response?

This response submitted by Richard G. Santomauro on 8/8/06 at 12:56 PM. ( rgswildlife@yahoo.com ) 70.111.39.139

On http://www.hunting.net he asked for advice and to critic his mount which most guys did. Most of the responses were negative, but they were right, but also most of us told him how to better himself in the industry. Then all of a sudden he has three business? Most of us have payed our dues by working for years at our trade and we all know it takes time, but Michael shows no thought as to where he is going. I have said on other sites that he should slow down and smell the flowers, before he backs himself into a corner. I still wish him luck, but at least show some human traits like a thank you or even a that's bulls*%t comment. Enough said.

Rich

add on

This response submitted by Richard G. Santomauro on 8/8/06 at 12:58 PM. ( rgswildlife@yahoo.com ) 70.111.39.139

This is the address for the above comment.

Rich

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tt.aspx?forumid=60&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Gina..

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 8/8/06 at 2:08 PM. ( ) 70.60.232.32

I will sign up when I get a little less busy, but thank you for going out on a limb. I would have used the other guys but I have yet to receive an apology from him.

forum...

This response submitted by Adam on 8/8/06 at 3:19 PM. ( amctaxidermy@yahoo.com ) 207.255.229.156

Gina, I also made a site lastnight for the same reason you did. By the time I was finished with it it was time for bed, and I didn't get around to posting the link.

http://amctaxidermy.proboards82.com/index.cgi

if anyone wants to check it out. I like the proboards system better than this one so it might be nice to get a good flow of info going on a proboards account from REAL taxidermists and people who want to LEARN. I give a ton of credit to this site though for being the first, the information stored here is nothing short of AMAZING. I think a book of taxidermy tips should be compiled from this forum someday...

-A

New site

This response submitted by Richard G. Santomauro on 8/8/06 at 7:14 PM. ( rgswildlife@yahoo.com ) 70.111.39.139

Nice site I just joined. Good Luck

Rich

Thanks...

This response submitted by Gina on 8/8/06 at 8:00 PM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

I like the ability to post photos. i really dont like aving to copy, paste, backtrack, copy and paste again, just to look at photos. This way I can post multiple pictures and leave one link for people to reach!

Enjoy and have fun with it. thats what it is there for. have a good evening!

Return to Current Events Category Menu