Saucy Red Neck Humor but safe enough!

Submitted by KIM LMAO hope you enjoy! on 8/9/06 at 7:07 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Red neck humor at it's finest...

Two hillbillies walk into a bar.

While having a shot of whiskey, they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly,a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.

After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

"Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her
head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly
back to the bar.

His partner says, Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind
Lick Maneuver', but I ain't never seed nobody do it!"

Return to Current Events Category Menu

And another Bubba joke

This response submitted by Crusty on 8/9/06 at 7:36 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

Down south, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' them cigarette companies fer causin' people to git cancer?"
"Yes, Bubba, sure is true," responded the lawyer.

"And now someone is suin' them fast food restaurants fer makin' them fat an' cloggin' their arteries with all them burgers an' fries, is that true, Mista Lawyer?"
"Sure is, Bubba."

"And that lady sued McDonald's for millions when she was gave that hot coffee that she ordered?"
"Yep."

"And that football player sued that university when he gradiated and still couldn't read?" "That's right," said the lawyer. "But why are you asking?"

"Well, I was thinkin' . . . What I want to know is, kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women I slept with ?"

Funny KIM

This response submitted by Alex on 8/9/06 at 8:46 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

LMAO (Kim)

why?

This response submitted by J Cart/Not a biggot on 8/10/06 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 69.212.61.33

Why is it you people can tell jokes to belittle the average Joe American, but it is a crime to tell a jewish joke, or a polish joke? I am a percentage Israely myself so please, dont call me an anti. So why is it we can laugh at at the redneck stuff, and nothing else?

The only way

This response submitted by Crusty on 8/10/06 at 8:40 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.15

somebody would take offense is if they see their self... Polish or Jewish joke? Maybe not PC, but not a crime. And I'll never pass up a camel jockey/raghead joke. If you have an Alaskan joke, toss it at me. I've probably heard it. If not, I'll pass it along. I assure you, I won't take offense to it...

Herd'em All

This response submitted by Donna on 8/13/06 at 11:32 PM. ( ) 4.229.3.184

I have heard'em all... I was born and raised in the South. Now I live amoung them there Yankees... It's all a ploy! The South will Rise Again!

Return to Current Events Category Menu