Jim Marsico

Submitted by Motza on 8/10/06 at 10:30 PM. ( ) 64.28.54.113

What is scary to you? People don't want to hear truth. They are selective on what they want to believe and has faith with conditions. They partly believe what is in the bible. There is a bigger truth beyond the bible. The bible is the word of God. There are universal laws, God's laws which is very important in everyone's daily existence.

I don't need to research anything. When I want to know something or understand something, I go directly to God or Jesus. They are my greatest teacher.

Christ teaching about "Change your Heart" remains on earth.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

The Urantia book

This response submitted by There is another book of truth on 8/10/06 at 10:39 PM. ( ) 68.237.142.43

Google it if you don't know it.

" I don't need to research anything"

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/11/06 at 1:08 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

I am glad you know it all; where you born that way or do you just believe whatever someone else says? Or do just believe and do whatever the little voices in your head tell? Are you sure your name isn't Moonbeam? I guess Motza is a close second. Get back on your medication and everything will be fine I am sure.

I am not Moonbeam, but I am connected to the universe

This response submitted by Motza on 8/11/06 at 1:26 PM. ( ) 64.28.55.30

Jim, I didn't say I know it all. I don't know anything. When I need to know something, I ask God, Jesus directly. I connect and listen to God, Jesus everyday. My day is not my day, it is God's, Jesus' day with me and I listen, follow, and put it into action with wisdom. I look at my day as my new day everyday. What happened yesterday or a minute ago is gone. I continue on and look forward to what and how God, Jesus fill my day.
To answer your question, "Was I born that way?" I was born with gifts, which everybody does. I am more in tuned to it and developing it in God's term. I don't believe whatever someone says because I can see through you if you are telling the truth. It is that simple. And no I don't take any medication at all. I don't get sick. I purify.
If you are not too closed off with your belief, you could do it too. Anyone can.

beam Motza up Scotty

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/11/06 at 1:46 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

She's (or he's) is ready. Good for you Dr. Motza, I am glad you are happy. I am also and I am "also" firm and committed to what I believe, thank you very much; goodbye now.

wikipedia.org research on "URANTIA"

This response submitted by just what I thought on 8/11/06 at 2:39 PM. ( space dribble. ) 63.227.248.125

From pages 1-2 in the "Foreword":
"Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection—the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.
"The seven evolving superuniverses in association with the central and divine universe, we commonly refer to as the grand universe; these are the now organized and inhabited creations. They are all a part of the master universe, which also embraces the uninhabited but mobilizing universes of outer space."
The visualization of the cosmos presented from the center outward is:

The Isle of Paradise—"the most gigantic organized body of cosmic reality in all the master universe."
The Sacred Spheres of Paradise—21 enormous worlds, 3 circuits of 7 worlds each—the Worlds of the Father, the Worlds of the Son, and the Worlds of the Spirit orbiting in three processions on the inner margin of space.
Havona—one billion (1,000,000,000) perfect worlds across seven circuits, with "upwards of thirty-five million worlds" in the first or inner circuit, "over two hundred and forty-five million worlds" in the seventh or "outermost" circuit, and "proportional numbers" of worlds in the intervening circuits.
Surrounding these are "dark gravity bodies" that "completely encircle and enshroud Havona" and whose "multitudinous bodies" are "divided into two equal elliptical circuits by a unique space intrusion". The Isle of Paradise, the 21 Sacred Spheres, the 1 billion worlds of Havona, and the orbiting dark gravity bodies taken as a whole are interchangeably referred to as the "central universe", the "divine universe", and the "Paradise-Havona system".
The central universe is surrounded by a "relatively quiet midspace zone" of lessened motion and undisclosed diameter.
Beyond the midspace zone, seven superuniverses swing around the central universe and have an approximate diameter of 400,000 - 500,000 light-years. These contain the evolutionary worlds of time and space. The seven superuniverses are then immediately surrounded by another midspace zone "which varies in width but averages 400,000 light-years". One of the stated purposes of the cosmos is to provide worlds where intelligent life may be created or evolved from primitive life. Each of the seven superuniverses, when fully developed, would have approximately one trillion inhabited worlds. Each divisional level has "architectural worlds", including a headquarters sphere, which are worlds made to order and are independently lighted and heated for the celestial and other life of those spheres. They are created to be administrative and educational worlds and are said to be at the approximate, and sometimes exact, gravity center of their regions of inhabited worlds and physical systems. A detailed organization of superuniverses is provided. Briefly, levels of organization are:
Individual inhabited worlds such as Urantia
Local systems—1,000 inhabited worlds
Constellations—100 local systems
Local universes—100 constellations
Minor sectors—100 local universes
Major sectors—100 minor sectors
Superuniverses—10 major sectors
Beyond are enormous uninhabited "outer space levels". The first outer space level is estimated to be 50 million light-years in diameter and surrounded by a midspace zone of approximately the same diameter.
The second, third, and fourth outer space levels surround each previous level with greater and greater magnitude and each is separated by a midspace zone of about the same magnitude as the previous space level.
From Appendix 3, Section 3 in "Sadler, William S., Jr., Appendices to A Study of The Master Universe", the authors of The Urantia Book "postulate an additional and unrevealed creation" beyond this, "a possible never-beginning, never-ending universe of infinity." Sorry MOTZA I was right this is so far out of all reality, commonsense and or even fiction it is scary and so are you for buying into it. This is a false religion of moonbeam nut cases. but good luck to you! You need it.

Not Yet

This response submitted by Motza on 8/12/06 at 2:44 PM. ( ) 64.28.54.41

Actually, Jim my purpose is not finish. The reason why I am awaken to where I am today is to teach those who seek Truth, God's Truth.

"Just what I thought" - go back and read my posts and read your post again! Don't assume! I am in no way know what you are posting. I am not into physical, scientific studies.

By the way

This response submitted by Motza on 8/12/06 at 2:52 PM. ( ) 64.28.54.41

Jim Marsico, you don't need to hide your name from the above post.

but good luck to you.

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/13/06 at 6:41 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

I did not hide my name, the post is very clear its me. You brought up and named your religion and I looked it up, as you asked people to do, and I posted its central doctrine; which I must say is VERY OUT "there" in la la land. I don't think you would know the truth if it slapped you in face. Your truth is certainly not anything presented in the bible, even a twisted version.

You are mistaken

This response submitted by Motza on 8/14/06 at 7:50 PM. ( ) 64.28.53.17

I wasn't the one who posted Urantia. As I said my knowledge is directly from God, Jesus.
And you are right my truth is not anything presented in the bible because it is beyond the bible. I am taught higher truth directly by God, Jesus and if you are open to God's truth as you said you are, you would know more beyond the bible.
Don't be concern Jim, you can't teach calculus to a young kid who only knows arithmetic which is the level of your faith and belief. You are stuck in your knowledge and belief in the bible. Bible - book in basic life education.

You are in la la land

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/18/06 at 9:11 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

keep only doing what the voices in your head tell you and you will be fine.

I am?

This response submitted by Motza on 8/22/06 at 7:27 PM. ( ) 64.28.53.187

Is that what you label a person when one is in a high holy joy and in peace with God?
Again you are not in truth! Open your heart!

Return to Current Events Category Menu