heard on a talk show - not sure which

Submitted by terryr on 8/12/06 at 2:24 AM. ( ) 12.207.33.102

not all muslims are terrorists but...

all terrorists are muslims

something to think about

did you know:
the koran is divided into roughly two sections - the first section is when muhammed didn't have power and preached 'lets get along' - the 2nd section after he had power and a militia his message was 'wipe 'em out if they dont agree with us'

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Oh really? Sounds like Rush Lardass is at it again

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 7:50 AM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

desiminating out half truths to his sheeples.

The Baader Meinhoff gang or Red Army faction which had links with Italian and Belgium leftist terrorist groups weren't muslims to the best of my knowledge. The present Likud party in Israel is a descendent of the Irgun Tsvai Leumi group and Stern Gang that aspired for the Independence of Israel, and was the first group to sponser terrorism in the region to meet their objective. They set a bomb off in the King David hotel which was not only British military heaquarters but housed a lot of civillians. 91 civillians were killed. They were also not adverse to assasinations to meet their objectives.

http://www.etzel.org.il/english/ac10.htm

Don't forget homegrown terrorists like Timothy McVeigh, Eric Roudolph, The Unibomber, and the D.C. Snipers. Then there were "The Weathermen" who were resposible for bombings back in the 60's.

Some say the fire bombing of towns like Dresden, Germany which was essentialy burning civilians alive to afflict the morale of the Germans was nothing more than terrorism disquised as a war effort. One could even argue the firebombing of Tokoyo and the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, which targeted civilian population centers was nothing more than terrorism.

For once you're right Cecil

This response submitted by Me on 8/12/06 at 8:17 AM. ( ) 24.15.97.161

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were miniscule compared to the 67 Japanese cities we fire-bombed prior to the two big boys being dropped. Heck, it's estimated that we killed 100,000 people in ONE DAY of fire bombing over Tokyo! Most of course, civilians. 1/2 of Tokyo was GONE! (I wonder if the Japanese STILL construct everything out of wood - DOH!)

And "yes", our higher ups would have certainly been convicted and sentenced to death for war crimes IF we would have lost WWII.

Geee...the unibomber was a muslim?

This response submitted by Gina on 8/12/06 at 9:32 AM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

If all terrorists are muslime, what was he?

give me a break!

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 10:12 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

not sure who said it but stay within the realm of the immediate times..."not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims"...hmmmmm gee OH YEAH! the situation t-o-d-a-y is centered around Muslim terrorists. Quit trying to make an argument from history, history proved we were justified in making the best out of a bad situation. Stay within the context of the worlds affairs now. The uni-bomber? yes, he was a terrorist, a domestic terrorist who disliked the government, but he was not following the edicts of Pat Robertson or Billy Graham and hoping to achieve martydom for the sake of his God. Stop the drivel about America is the biggest threat to world peace and sanctity, and that we throw our weight around for some make-believe cause for big-oil or whatever it is that gets you people to put on your tin-foil hats and declare everything is wrong. And one more thing Cecil, with your unending knowledge of EVERYTHING! how is it you only raise fish, teach a little and get some taxidermy in on the side...and yet no-one in the government or even the DNC hasn't snatched you up for advise? I see you for what you are...a 48 year old whose life isnt what he hoped it to be and your bitter about anything, anyone says. Use your 105 word-a-minute skills and give me a response...have a nice day

Amen Charles

This response submitted by George on 8/12/06 at 11:48 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.130

I love revisionist historians who pick and choose. Samson did a pretty good job on the Phillistines, the Romans used Christians as lion food, Idi Amin used everyone for dinner, Pol Pot massacred millions along with our boy Adolf. Who knows what Saddam and his two demented sons totals were. The Rape of Nanking doesn't even get reported in Japanese school books and the fire bombing of Tokyo didn't come without warnings prior to (IF YOU READ HISTORY). The Japanese had already proven AS A NATION to be willing and able to send women and children to their deaths rather than surrender. Today's American citizen is a weak and gutless breed who like to trivialize the past and self-flagellate over the inequites of the world. He feels anything he gets is deserving simply because he's never expended any energy to earn what he has. I suspect, as a nation we'll implode eventually and I'm just hopeful that I'm old enough to be gone by that time. I just can't figure why the bleeding hearts don't just give up their citizenship and move to one of these countries they're so fond of.

Say What?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 12:43 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

Gentlemen, gentlemen! Please stick with the topic! I believe the poster said,

"not all muslims are terrorists but...

ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS

something to think about..."

I simply made the case that not all terrorists are muslims and gave examples.

George thank you for backing up my case with examples of terrorists that are not muslims. I forgot about them.

So George I guess you think the following guy is an idiot?

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it - George Santayana

BTW Charles I'm sorry

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 12:46 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

you believe I am trying to prove I have an "unending knowledge of everything." I merely try and make my case the best I can. It's not my problem you have an inferior complex. And I'm not bitter at 48. Life keeps getting better.

no you did'nt Cecil...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 12:57 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

stop giving misdirections, of course we knew you were pointing out other types of terrorists but you neglected to also distinguish between those acts and the ever so gentle acts of religion carried out by the MUSLIM terrorists. You only guide the readers towards your twisted and skewed vision of the world by "turning rabbits loose". And if you are going to quote philosophers, give the exact quote (since you are without falults) "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." G.S also said "The truth is cruel, but it can be loved, and it makes free those who have loved it" You cant stand being confronted on issues you think you know most about...hehehehehehe

and why is your IP address changing Cecil?

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 12:59 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

misdirection, afraid of being exposed?

Charles either you can't see

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 1:10 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

I am not twisting things or you are making a misrepresentation.

Additionall my IP number is essentially the same. There may may be a few digits off from the Author (Your Name) space but that's probably because of an upgrade in my DSL since I copy and pasted that at least a year ago.

If you go back several posts you will see the IP is exactly the same. Maybe you mistakenly assumed some other post was me?

if it walks like a duck...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 1:13 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

it is possible you change your upgrade (I figured you had the best system to begin with)but I have most of your IP addys written down...if someone is impersonating you then you have bigger issues to deal with...I'll leave you alone...

George

This response submitted by .. on 8/13/06 at 2:15 PM. ( ) 4.227.26.53

Talk about revisionist history. Are you not the one that claims Delaware was part of the confederacy...LOL>

Return to Current Events Category Menu