Muslim Photo Fraud Again ?

Submitted by Alex Sr on 8/12/06 at 10:58 AM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

They have had 56 Years of Practice deception.

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp

Return to Current Events Category Menu

good site, but...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 12:45 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

There are some who read our site and will bend over backwards to disprove even your link, its just their self-hating nature to misinform others from the truths. Reuters themselves have admitted doctoring photos and one only has to look at the photographers and behold! they're arab, arab-like, similar to an arab and could possibly even be Muslims, but lets give the benefit of the doubt that they have no agenda other than the fair and balanced reporting of a mid-east situation...hahahahhahahah...I crack myself up!

Ummm Charles...

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 1:18 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

Like Reagan said, "There you go again!"

The photgrapher for Reuters was a freelancer and was fired. Care to make more exaggerations? It was not a conspiracy by Reuters.

I didn't see you complaining when I proved "Cold Hard Facts" was a urban lengend which was falsely attributed to John Glenn. Where were you then if you're so indignant at falsehoods? I guess it depends on what side of the aisle the falsehood falls on eh?

say what Cecil?

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 1:31 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

You never "proved" (cold hard facts) to be wrong, just that there are things to think for ourselves...as for the photos, have you even looked at the link? probably not as it would expose the truth and you are morally ill-equipped to handle the truth. In all the photos they show on the link, each had a different name for the photographer that took the d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t pix. Did they fire all of them or only the one you heard on NPR?

Charles I'm disappointed in you

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 1:34 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

It was one thing when you disagreed with me and your posts were illogical and couldn't be backed up. But now you've moved on to being intellectually dishonest. Pretty sad.

cause you say so?

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 1:52 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

prove that anything I said was illogical and then look in the mirror...everything you say can be backed up? hahaha, you are nutty! Explain what intellectual dishonesty really is and how it never pertains to you...after proving me dishonest. When you are backed into a corner, you come out scratching and clawing with rants and silly diatribes about other issues. We can disagree but only you are allowed the luxury of being "correct"? You are displaying your arrogance or pompous mentality on a daily basis. For the most part you are entitled to your opinion but you refuse to accept anyone elses. You are a sad and miserable person...just google your name and one can spend too-much time not hating you. But I digress, you will always pick on others spelling, grammer, religious beliefs (and you call yourself a Catholic) political beliefs or education. But remember when you are pointing your fingers, there are 3 more pointing back at you. You could have more peaceful dialogs save for your ego...have a nice day

Blah blah blah

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 2:09 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

What ever you say Charles... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

one more thing Cecil...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 2:12 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

sticking to the heading of this one post "Muslim photo fraud again?". I will ask you to kindly go to the link given, look at all the photos, look at the names of the photographers attached to those photos, listen to the story (since you upgraded your DSL you have no problems" and then and only then give your opinion on the subject. If you can do this without your usual but, but, but...then you can tell me I am still dishonest or illogical with no back-up.

you are immature Cecil...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 2:14 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

there you go without proving me or anyone else wrong. Quick to resort to frat-boy mentality...hehehehehe you cant prove me wrong with this post or any other without extensive C&P which most could care less about. Make your arguments with your intellect not your ability to find skewed data...

Onece a comi

This response submitted by Alex Sr on 8/12/06 at 4:05 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

always a comi, don't you know that charles,LOL

Cecil cannot change his spots.

Alex

This response submitted by .. on 8/13/06 at 2:19 PM. ( ) 4.227.26.53

That is not very Christian of you.

cecil

This response submitted by Jay on 8/13/06 at 8:32 PM. ( ) 216.105.216.210

Cecil you lost again, now run and hide and start some poop again in a few days...

Return to Current Events Category Menu