Propaganda! Nuclear war starting in 10 days?

Submitted by KIM ( You never really know!) on 8/12/06 at 11:30 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Just wonder what you guys/gals think about this? Just Propaganda? Oh well! I guess time will tell! Got your sunglasses and sun screen lotion ready? LMAO,--KIM

Nuclear war starting in 10 days?
08/11/2006

Our world is on the brink of another world war. It will originate August 22nd in the Middle East. The prediction was presented not by Vagna or Nostradamus but by an American political scientist Bernard Lewis in the acclaimed publication of Wall Street Journal. He is a man with close ties to the Bush administration as well as to the non-conservatives pushing for the radical solution of the "Iranian Threat.)

Such was the conclusion reached in the U.S. Russian generals and political scientists disagree only about its exact starting date.
Our world is on the brink of another world war. It will originate August 22nd in the Middle East. The prediction was presented not by Vagna or Nostradamus but by an American political scientist Bernard Lewis in the acclaimed publication of Wall Street Journal. He is a man with close ties to the Bush administration as well as to the non-conservatives pushing for the radical solution of the "Iranian Threat.)

Lewis believes it will be precisely Teheran who will unleash the ultimate conflict by attacking Israel. Why August 22nd? Perhaps simply because Washington has set a deadline for the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and has demanded a complete wrap up of the nuclear program by that day. It is obvious that Teheran has no intention to comply. Curiously, this year the night of August 22nd happens to be night Muslims will celebrate the journey of their prophet Mohammed to Jerusalem and his ascension into heaven.

According to Lewis the followers of Mohammed have a perfect opportunity to enrich their celebration by throwing an attack on Israel. An immediate retaliation will follow.

"Such a scenario does not seem too unrealistic to me,) comments Sergey Markov, a Russian political scientist, "These days anything is possible in the Middle East. People living there are crazy and they constantly keep playing with fire. Their situation has gone out of control and is ready to explode any minute. In fact, the new world war is already going in that place.)

The First Act
As the Israeli invasion of Lebanon continues it is becoming clearer that Tel-Aviv actually aims at much more than the elimination of Hezbollah. Israel could have long since used its omnipresent scouts to put an end to the resistance's activity. Neither does the complete destruction of all Hezbollah's rocket-launching sites present a problem for the Israeli army with its tremendous equipment and might.

So why the endless bombing of Lebanese cities and villages? And why the overwhelming U.S. support? All this is happening precisely during the time when Americans seem unable to force Iran to comply with their demands. Lebanese occupation under the excuse of defending against Hezbollah is itself an excuse for solving the Iranian problem.

The Second Act
Israel has already achieved the minimum solution by getting rid of "Hezbollah) across the border. What more do they need? UN has already offered to fill the occupied area with troops and peace-keepers but Tel-Aviv has still not given its consent. The U.S. is not in hurry to give the green light either. In all actuality it looks like the two countries are intentionally waiting until Iran gets involved in the conflict. The expecting parties might anticipate the attack in the face of fired Iranian rockets, which Tel-Aviv will intercept as they had often done previously with the rockets from Iraq. This time, however, Washington and Tel-Aviv will have acquired an official right to retaliate against Iran.

The Third Act
Israel will attack Iranian nuclear sites. The U.S. will provide its support through the Navy in the Persian Gulf and perhaps through the Air Force. Iran will not delay with its own full-scale attack against the Israeli sites and the U.S. ships.
At this point no one can guarantee that the rest of the Arab World is going to remain watching as an innocent and uninvolved bystander.

The Fourth Act
Very soon such participants as Turkey will inevitably get dragged into the funnel of war. In Iraq and Afghanistan anti-government militant groups will become very active. Finally the conflict will focus on the fighting for the control over the territories with major oil resources. That is exactly with the U.S. is after.
The eventual possession of the oil treasury by one of the conflicting sides will provoke harsh resistance from both Asia and Europe. Russia is also very likely to get provoked into becoming an active participant. In the end this might become the Ultimate Fifth Act, in which no one wishes to believe...

Political Scientist's Opinion
Alexander Prohanov, the main editor of "Zavtra) Newspaper:"Apocalypse Tomorrow)
-
The pulling of the trigger leading to the tragic chain of events has been done. Syria and Iran will be pulled into the war right after Lebanon. Israeli and American attacks on Iran will lead to the interruption of oil exports into Europe and China. Their economies will suffer. In the conclusion there will be chaos all across Asia.

The detonation device for the new apocalypse has been set off by Americans, obviously. They believe that they have the power and the authority to regulate the world's chaos. But the U.S. cannot even gain control over its own minor chaos in Latin America. Let us only hope that Russia will remain neutral throughout this universal nightmare.

Military's Opinion
Alexander Vladimirov, major general and vice-president of the Board of Military Experts of Russia:"Collision of Civilizations)
- This war is utterly futile for either one of the sides. And as the one lacking in logic it is all the more dangerous. The most dangerous aspect lies in the fact that Israel (and perhaps even Iran by now) possess nuclear weapons and are able to put them to use. This means the beginning of the global war because other countries will not be able to remain uninvolved in the collision of civilizations of this magnitude.

Source: Moskovskii Komsomolets
Translated by Natalia Vysotskaya
Discuss this article on Pravda.ru English Forum

Return to Current Events Category Menu

wrong again

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/12/06 at 11:47 AM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

This is kind of like the dooms day dates of the JWs. Interesting and always wrong. Please remember that the last day of your life and your judgement could even be today and that IS the way we should all act.

interesting...

This response submitted by charles on 8/12/06 at 11:48 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

and with events as they are, one could argue for this but evry religion has declared a date for the coming of their messiah and each date has come and passed. We Christians should remember that the coming of our Lord is not known. Yet the above post bears some watching...who knows?

Trying to be ADVERSARIAL ...AGAIN, JIM?

This response submitted by KIM (LMAO) on 8/12/06 at 12:01 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Jim,

You are being adversarial...AGAIN ! Please put more thought into something before you type it. Your kinda embarrassing. LOL

Kim you know what's funny?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 12:19 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

When the Great Depression hit a bunch of JW's in my area sold everything the had except the clothes on their back and gave the money to the church. They were told the world was coming to an end. Problem was it didn't happen and they went broke.

Cecil, How shall I say this? That is NOT me and...

This response submitted by KIM This is funny! on 8/12/06 at 12:35 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...my ways with the JWs. Dumb is dumb. A fool and their money is soon parted...or something like that. Please don't lump me together with the stupid crap that goes along with followers of men!

Let me just say did you notice the title "Propaganda!"? AND then did you read what I said in the preface? "Just wonder what you guys/gals think about this? Just Propaganda? Oh well! I guess time will tell! Got your sunglasses and sun screen lotion ready? LMAO,--KIM"

You guys and gals really need to READ before you start to type! Damn! How much baby walking do I or anyone else have to do to set the stage for understanding? This is really funny and should be embarrassing for those intellegent people such as yourself.

LMFAO...

Notice the spelling ? "intellegent"

This response submitted by Kim LMAO on 8/12/06 at 12:40 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

I'm calling you a "Gent." As in gentleman..? LOL

Have fun and play nice people! There coming to take you away ha, ha!

Well Kim

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/12/06 at 12:58 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

Considering the proliferaton of religous long boring religious propoganda posts on this site as of late, you'll have to forgive us if skim them or mostly ignore them and assume they are the usual garbage.

what are you talking about Kim ?

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/12/06 at 1:00 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

Please take your medication Kim. "Please remember that the last day of your life and your judgement could even be today and that IS the way we should all act." What part of that don't you understand or believe? Exactly what was adversarial about my post except to post a fact followed by a true statement? I also remember your promise.

Jim, My promise WAS to NOT to...

This response submitted by KIM LMAO on 8/12/06 at 2:23 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...post anymore "truthful" religious research, facts and documents before swine. Well sir, I have not. So, get back to sculpting and stop spending so much time on this forum looking for chit-chat and arguments...Who ya gonna call? --Ghost Busters! LOL

Jim, do you know about the "fallen ones?"

This response submitted by KIM (LMAO) on 8/12/06 at 2:34 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Do you Jim? Better do some reading Jim... And PLEASE stop being so self centered. Doing well can cause delusions of grandeur can't it Jim? How have your dreams been lately? I notice a...well, not now.

You are way out of your league Jim. I placate you because I choose to do so. We will talk some time, perhaps when you dream. LOL Have a nice day in Wyoming!

what a case

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/12/06 at 3:07 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

keep typing Kim, its fun to see you implode. BTW I am still young enough to still be having at least a % of my dreams about pretty girls and still broke enough to be still working on Saturdays. So again, what the hell are you talking about? And just whos chit catting? You posted a stupid, long diatribe to start this, and its you still calling me and others swine that think your religous posts are what they are, garbage. And its you that keeps on acting like a you are so above and smarter than anyone else on earth. Keep saying so if thats what turns you on. I still recommend you take some medicine. I am going to be bow hunting bull elk in September about a hour from my front door here -So- I sure hope the world won't end before that! Also the big browns are starting to run the river that passes by my shop. I am also starting to dream of those things lately.

Since you claim to be so knowledgeable...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/12/06 at 3:50 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...about GOD, Christ and the Bible, You must know that you have committed adultery in your heart by stating that: "BTW I am still young enough to still be having at least a % of my dreams about pretty girls..." What about those wedding vows?

Some Christian you are. Hypocrite by your own admission!
Yep, you really showed your true colors!

You disgust me. But I am glad everyone finally can see how you and your self-righteous religion really are.

I'm sure you have some dumbass retort. The bottom line is, you are a fraud and your claims fall on deaf ears. "Go away! I don't know you."

KiM

This response submitted by ALEX ,SR on 8/12/06 at 4:20 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

I wouldn't put a date on it, but that is coming it is coming

Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD [shall be] as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall
They consume away.

Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah 2:13 Behold, I [am] against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will burn her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour thy young lions: and I will cut off thy prey from the earth, and the voice of thy messengers shall no more be heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke

Psa 68:2 As smoke is driven away, [so] drive [them] away: as wax melteth before the fire, [so] let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Isa 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, [art] dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none [shall be] alone in his appointed times.

Isa 34:10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Isa 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

If that is not Neutron bombs caused ,I'll change my name to bull.

what a self righteous idiot you are Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/12/06 at 4:32 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

What red blooded man does not have some dreams about women? You included? Go ahead and lie now. I do not act on them outside my marriage vows and thats what is important and what is NOT a sin about them. Who are you trying to kid? Here I will post this for you since its whats you and your religion and first post here is all about: Throughout their history, the beliefs, doctrines and practices of Jehovah's Witnesses have met controversy and opposition from governments, communities and religious groups. Many Christian denominations consider their interpretations and doctrines to be heresy. Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the world's religions and governments are instruments of Satan used to detract from the true worship of God. They believe that eventually, God will use the governments of the world to destroy these religions, which they teach to be the "harlot" riding on the back of the seven-headed beast (world governments) in the book of Revelation, and that in turn, God will then eliminate these governments at Armageddon. These beliefs, in addition to their opposition to belonging to a government party, saluting a national flag, or to take up arms in support of their country of residence has led to the consideration by governments of various political persuasions that the religion is a subversive organization, and sometimes even a threat to national security. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses

Jim, that clears things up for everyone. YOUR FIGHT...

This response submitted by KIM (Laughing so hard...it hurts! on 8/12/06 at 8:41 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

...is with the Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole. That is your problem. You just want to fight and cause a fuss. Not going to happen with me Jim. Like I have said, you don't have the qualifications. I was wondering why the TRUTH seemed to bother you so much and so deeply...LOL You have a personal issue.

If you want to fight sooooo bad, go to the Watchtower Headquarters in New York. Stop trying to excute everyone else that believes in the MEAT of what is taught but not in the doctrine pushed by the elders so allegience will be given to them. ---but that is my thing.

Anyway, you look up to the sky while your fishing and see if some of the clouds don't form a smile for you. All is well. Go back to your excuses and ramblings...

Happy fishing and be well!

The 22

This response submitted by ALEX ,SR on 8/12/06 at 10:31 PM. ( ) 66.32.22.158

the 22 Of this month , muslims also celebrate , the victory of Saladin who conquered and took Jerusalem from the Crusaders.

It opened the way and became the beginning of the desolation and occupation of the temple mount.
So they might want to take Jerusalem as prophecied.

Remember these people used moon phase and numerology to destroyed the twi n towers, it makes it very clear they are into the real witchcraft practice by the Babylonians.

Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/13/06 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 69.144.174.178

please lighten up. I dont want to fight with you and I dont really care what you believe I just posted the truth about what the JWs believe from a unbias source. You go ahead and keep imploding and believing you are above us all; its your right to prove you are all the fool you can be.

Jim, dream on!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/14/06 at 4:02 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Dream on Jim. You need all of the help you can get. Enjoy the fishing.

WELL

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 8/14/06 at 9:21 AM. ( ) 24.49.203.34

thats just going to suck.
a nuclear war just days before my birthday.
bet i cant blow out that candle.

Your young Michael Sestak

This response submitted by KIm (LMAO) on 8/14/06 at 10:33 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Most of the Russian "reports" are Propaganda as the title implies. Don't worry about it. But just in case, been nice talking to ya!LOL

Jim, Take care and do your own research. LMFAO!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/14/06 at 11:32 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Jim Marsico Wrote:
This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/13/06 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 69.144.174.178
"...I just posted the truth about what the JWs believe from a unbias source." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses

My response: UNBIASED SOURCE? LMFAO AT YOU! You must be a real foolish and desperate person searching for answers to even believe that anything like "wikipedia.org" is considered accurate, and reliable. What a laugh! Good golly Miss Molly! I must say Jim, you are insulting to all people that KNOW what they are talking about. You belive whatever is easy and within your finger tips? The FOLLY is all yours! You are welcomed to it! You would be laughed right out of a high school class room.

You are the typical individual that NEVER does any ORIGINAL research that only relies on hearsay, or what they read on the internet in a forum that is constantly changing and not recognized by any REAL institution of higher education. But I have got to say, YOU and many like you will be the downfall of our society. You grasp at thin air and try to make something real and important. But in reality, you have nothing, you know nothing and what you use to support your belief system is the latest tripe found at any location which feeds your thoughts of discontent and your current agenda. At least you feel important, huh Jim? LOL

I forwarded your ramblings to the research department of several PROFESSIONAL facilities that I do business with. I asked them what they thought about your "reliable and unbiased" source, (they were a little miffed of why I would even fool with such dribble and waste their expensive time, but I thought it was important to show what many, many people have become in our society today; lazy, ignorant, desperate, easily controlled, etc.) the consenses was that if ANY college student were to use "wikipedia.org" in their research report, their respective paper would be scrutinized with a fine tooth comb and this source material would be disallowed."

No sense in going on and wasting my time. I know you don't really pay attention to anything written unless it feeds your agenda. I suggest that you stop your hate filled attitude against the JWs and concentrate on your own life and you should keep your deep rooted paganistic thoughts to your level, with your specific people.

As we all know, each one of us have a rafter in our own eye. Jim, why can't you remove your rafter BEFORE you try to tell others about how terrible something is. In reality, you don't have a clue as to what the truth is and you only pick and choose your beliefs. Those of course that only PLEASE you and are of no burden to you. Must be nice to have such a made-up religion and belief system. You will reap what you sow. But then the willfully ignorant really do not know what they do, do they Jim?

Once again I wish you well. But as can be easily seen, you will post again with some time wasting diatribe with your religious, hate (crime?) filled bashing of the JWs or some other twisted scripture and rendering from...? where Jim? Definently not from GOD.

Oh Jim, you never did answer about the "Fallen Ones?" Did you do your homework? If it was not for the internet, you would be lost in so many things. How sad. Jim, you really should read and understand. I have been dropping a lot of hints. You might really find something interesting to "wet your pallet."

Keep watching the skies and be looking for the smile in the clouds. All is well in Heaven. GOD does not need anything from us. We need him and his Kingdom. But that is only for those that humble themselves before him and freely partake of the "Waters of Life."

Well Jimbo, we have had fun and I wish you luck and I hope you catch some nice fish. Remember, look up into the sky for those clouds and you will see a smile. ALL is well in Heaven. Don't worry!

keep imploding Kim

This response submitted by Jim on 8/14/06 at 11:40 AM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

the only dribble I see is from you; oh and also from Motza. Is that smoke coming out of those ears of yours? ha ha ha ha ha

Jim, you deceive yourself and you laugh at GOD!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/14/06 at 11:55 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...there is a price to pay for your attitude!

Why Jim, You are learning new words. Too bad you use the words out of context.

Any more dreams about GIRLS? the counsel of Solomon is to turn aside from the death-dealing ways of an immoral person and "continue living.) (Proverbs 7:2) Stop having those lustful dreams and remain honorable Jim.

It is very clear Jim. You are so far out of your little egg shell that you have NOTHING TO SAY THAT MATTERS. I thought you were a better person but when you were caught telling false and half-truths, it really upset you. Too bad you have nothing to contribute since you are proven wrong. Are you embarassed or just an ASS?

Several thousand people are laughing at you now Jim. You take care. Print out some of the information I gave to you. Ask GOD to forgive you for being "puffed up with pride." He forgives in a big way.

Best wishes and stay well!

Take care Jimmy Boy!

Now your'e god? interesting.

This response submitted by Jim on 8/14/06 at 12:37 PM. ( mvartistry@qwest.net ) 63.227.248.125

I would say that is pride indeed! Hail the new god! I am laughing AT YOU! Give it up, but let me repeat myself. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE! Repeatalty calling me names and sending me to hell does not help your cause. What started this? Oh yes, you posting a Armageton cut and paste that I said or at least meant "the writers of" not you, were wrong about; I disagreed, You asked what people thought of it! OK. And then you keep dribbling on and on. e-mail me direct if you want to keep insulting me and calling me names so we can both quit wasting the time of others with your JW religous print. Don't you have work to do?

Jim, you need help! You have taken a simple...

This response submitted by KIM (LMAO) on 8/14/06 at 2:24 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...post and twisted it to a religious post and THEN made everything into something about you! I guess you really are lacking attention from your wife. After all, didn't you say you have many dreams about women? Are they 72 virgins? Man what a twisted psyche.

Jim, did you research the "Fallen Ones" yet? You should!

Jim, you have to stop commenting on posts that are not directed to you. You have to stop trying to preach you version of the Bible and please stop twisting all things and bringing it back to poor old Jim Marsico. Do you also weep for the fish you catch and kill? --may not be a bad idea!

Now everybody is calling you names? You say I am God? Jim, Jim, Jim. What is wrong with you? Please stay away from stimulants and continue with your prescription medication. I was wondering if you might have ingested a liver-fluke or something else to throw your body chemistry off? Perhaps you should seek more tests and medical advice for your VARIOUS problems.

Jim, just STOP POSTING about those things in which you have only a superficial knowledge of.

ALL IS WELL IN HEAVEN. Don't worry! GOD knows what he is doing. He does not need your help. Stop acting like he does.

Look into the sky and the clouds might smile at you Jim. LOL

Enjoy yourself and get back to work! Your wasting too much time on the computer. But then, you always have...

dito

This response submitted by Jim on 8/14/06 at 3:58 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

sorry god almighty, I mean all powerful and all knowing Mr. Kim. What a fruit cake! BTW I did the search, more dribble and heresy nonsense from your false religion of course. Have you been selling drugs to Motza or he/she to you? HA ha ha ha ha Keep wasting your time almighty Kim! Its fun to smile and laugh at you.

Whatever Jim...have a nice evening!

This response submitted by Kim on 8/14/06 at 9:15 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

TTFN

Return to Current Events Category Menu