Isn't taxidermy related...

Submitted by Lou on 8/13/06 at 1:50 AM. ( ljabellman@hotmail.com ) 71.254.214.252

Be warmed, there's vulgar language and the site where the clip resides has thumbnials of women fully clothed but in suggestive poses, so follow the link only if you're not offened by either of those.

This is what happens to people that act like idiots in their cars! These two good ol boys follow a BMW with the perspection that he's just a yuppie who can't "throw down". I'm not sure if the fella in the BMW actually did anything to them that'd make them start following him, but it sure is a sweet ending for the guy in the BMW who's being harrassed.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Nice

This response submitted by Hogger on 8/13/06 at 3:31 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.148

I've had asimilar experience. Bunch of guys in a car on vacation in Hawaii where I live. Im going home from work in my truck, but still wearing my police uniform, which they didnt notice. I had my portable radio as well. These guys started harassing me for the pure enjoyement of it. Coming up on my rear and honking and laughing. Coming up on mys side (in the oncoming lane) just to shout obsenities and laugh. One guy had what I think was a whole pack of gum that he had chewed and threw the wad at my truck, stucking it in my grill. Boy they got a kick out of that! laughing hard. I signalled them over and they were more than game to oblige me since it was a bunch of them and just little ole me. When we stopped, they got out all at once and started approaching my truck with bad intent in their eyes. I got out as well and had them all at gun point. I dont know what scared them more, the gun or the man in uniform? I had already radio's backup and backup arrived almost immediately. We had all 4 of these frat idiots laid out flat on the ground in prone position for all the passer-by's to see. The fat gum thrower was arrested for harassment and criminal littering, the driver was arrested for reckless driving and the other two, we just scared the crap out of them and made them walk home since they couldnt provide an insurance card for their rental. Oh yeah... they did all apologize profusely. But sorry, it fell on deaf ears. They were sorry alright... sorry they got caught. Sweet!

Similar Situation

This response submitted by John Griffith on 8/13/06 at 7:11 AM. ( jgriff@highland.net ) 204.116.177.85

Hog I liked that post. I had a similar situation happen to me just before I retired from The Metropolitan Police Dept. in District of Columbia.

I was going to work eary one morning on my motorcycle and some JERK literally ran me off the road and I had to go upon the sidewalk in order from not wrecking my motorcycle. Well, needlessly to say about two red lights away I caught up with him and flashed my Badge and ordered him to pull over. When I approached him he stated the usual stuff like "Hey, Officer What did I do?". Needlessly to say I told him that he was under arrest for Reckless driving in the fact trying to kill me on my motorcycle. Oh, Yeah, The apoligies never quit. Sorry, I didn' want to hear any of that stuff. It also, fell upon Deaf ears.

Take care,

John Griffith
www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Where are...

This response submitted by Gina on 8/13/06 at 10:51 AM. ( ) 71.236.215.234

The other day a guy ran one of my employees off the road. My employee was driving an Eclips, down a straight road with his radio blaring. He passed a large truck and kept going, not thinking of it, when the truck came barreling up on his rear, like he was on fire. the guy started honking and screaming and comeing very close to his car. So my guy speeds up trying to get away from him, but the guy wont leave him alone. Finally, another passing lane comes up, so my guy lets the truck by, but instead of passing him, the truck literally pushed the car off the road, then honks and tears off.

Where were the police for that? We never have police where we need them. You officers/retired and all, are what we need around here. The officers around here are the true "redneck cops" the turn thier head at tailgaters and haraassers, but pull people over for going 35 in a 30 zone right out here on my doorstep.

We were robbed twice right out in front of my door, and it took them 3 days to come and get a statement, then we never heard back. We even knew who did it and handed them over, but the police did nothing and we got jacked for 6000k worth of tools.

I love videos like this, its poetic justice. The public taking a stand there the police wont or cant.

Of course I have one or two...

This response submitted by Mark on 8/13/06 at 11:07 AM. ( Mitrooper27@yahoo.com ) 69.216.108.111

When Im off duty I try to mind my own business on the road. I think one would go crazy trying to police 24 hours a day...however sometimes people go a little too far, for example:

I was coming home from work and these two guys cut me off on the freeway, no biggie at first but then they kept at it. I moved over into all three lanes but they kept getting in front of me and locking up their brakes. Finally I had to literally pull over so they would leave, of course I had their plate. Long story short after I run the driver he comes back suspended, so I write him for DWLS and reckless. Appaerntly he forgot about it becasue 2 months later he gets arrested for a different DWLS and they tell him he also has a suspension from the state police, which he swears never happened. So he goes to court thinking they made some big mistake since he was never pulled over by the state boys. The look on his face when he showed up to court and recognized me was priceless. He tells his attorney "they cant do that". His attorney replied "they can and they did so shut up"...

Be safe out there...Mark
WWW.NATURES-REFLECTION.COM

I Love it! Justice done to the Jerks!

This response submitted by KIM on 8/13/06 at 11:23 AM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Great! Thank you very much!

One more reason to talk to your politicians about...

This response submitted by Craig on 8/13/06 at 11:26 PM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

concealed carry.

Without that gun I think the guy and his girlfriend could have been in some real trouble. Maybe not with these two retards but there are some really bad people out there. I think that video would have been turned over to police for evidence if it were me. As soon as I knew it was being taped I would have shot the guy. End of story. Better yet, as soon as the guy approached me with the deadly weapon...forget the tape.

One more reason to talk to your politicians about...

This response submitted by Craig on 8/13/06 at 11:29 PM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

concealed carry.

Without that gun I think the guy and his girlfriend could have been in some real trouble. Maybe not with these two retards but there are some really bad people out there. I think that video would have been turned over to police for evidence if it were me. As soon as I knew it was being taped I would have shot the guy. End of story. Better yet, as soon as the guy approached me with the deadly weapon...forget the tape.

I prefer passive resistance

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/14/06 at 12:06 AM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

As a non law enforcement citizen you can't get in as much trouble for it.

Here's a situation I got a lot of satisfaction from and didn't do anything against the perpetrator:

I was stopped at a booth at the New York Thruway with fishing boat in tow and a 100 pound dog next to me in the passenger's seat. All I did was ask the lady in the toll booth a question, and the guy behind me went bonkers a really laid on his horn repeatidly over and over again. I couldn't have caused a delay of more than 5 seconds. Anyway I decided this Ahole wasn't going to pressure me. So I turned to the dog and said, "Gee you think he's in a hurry? Why do you think he's in a hurry?" Meanwhile the guy behind me keeps honking like he's going to have a cow. I dont' move the vehicle. I finally pull forward very, very, slowly. When I finally get out far enough where he can pass me I see a wimpy looking guy in a dirty little car with coke bottle glasses go around me so fast he almost lost control of the car. I laughed my ass off!

Wasn't it the French that also believed in...

This response submitted by Craig on 8/15/06 at 8:36 PM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

passive resistance?

Return to Current Events Category Menu