Bush says Israel defeated Hezbollah

Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/15/06 at 8:17 AM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2006Aug...0,Bush,00.html

What do you think? Another "Operations have ended; Mission accomplished?"

Considering Hezballoh has no intentions of disarming I'd say I'm a little skeptical.

Return to Current Events Category Menu

like always Cecilia...

This response submitted by charles on 8/15/06 at 8:54 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

your posts led to nothing, and this time was one of many..heheheheh

Charles you're embarrasing yourself

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/15/06 at 8:59 AM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

falling all over yourself to demonize me. Furthermore I actually have hope someone here has the ability to come up with an opinion rather than an insult. Maybe you opinion of taxidermists as a whole is much lower than that?

Gotta go. Unlike you I have bills to pay and work to get done. I don't get money from the government every month so I can sit around on the computer all day and bash people I don't like.

What was funny was...

This response submitted by Anonymous on 8/15/06 at 9:15 AM. ( ) 24.15.97.161

...after the negotiated cease-fire date was set, they both just tossed salvos at each other up until this set time-frame. They threw everything but the kitche sink at each other. Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Well Cecilia...

This response submitted by charles on 8/15/06 at 9:16 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

You were the one that insulted me, remember? Oh thats right , when you are pinned down with the facts you atart claiming you have something else to do, pay bills, work, whatever...and I only demonize you as you do a stellar job of doing it to others. And my government money is in the form of Veterans disability compensation you sorry a$$...if you were what you believe you are, you would take a better tone with a veteran who provided the very blanket of freedom you slither under every night...and the only "people" I dislike is YOU, outside of fish biology and taxidermy your personality is very judgemental and hurtful...now you can go play in your ponds and come up with another state record...

and Cecilia?

This response submitted by charles on 8/15/06 at 9:22 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

if you are going to put your C&Ps on the post, since you are magnanimous and can type 105 words a minute, why dont you post a real link...probably assumed no one would check you on it...

Charles

This response submitted by Brad on 8/15/06 at 1:39 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.167

Cecilia is clueless , always has been , always will be. Pity him , everyone else does.

Groan...

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/15/06 at 2:00 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.103

Brad the copy and paste fool is back. I bet between you and charlie you probably do five deer heads a year. I see Charlie sold his fleshing machine. Must not have had enough business or got the hang of using it.

Brad have you signed up yet? They're taking folks up to 48 now. Those of us that have served want to know since you're such a a chicken hawk like your favorite president.

Cecilia...(yawn)

This response submitted by charles on 8/15/06 at 3:21 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

"find" a new state record in a "private" pond yet? I stopped doing taxidermy (and subsequently sold my flesher) because of the intense pain just standing, so bloviate some more and show everyone your true human colors. And I believe you probably were washed out of the service, given your gelatinous spine and effeminate virtues...hehehe

and Cecilia?

This response submitted by charles on 8/15/06 at 3:25 PM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

please post the correct link like I suggested...or are you dishonest?

cut-n-run cecil

This response submitted by Jay on 8/15/06 at 5:21 PM. ( ) 216.105.216.210

gone again, in flash.

Yawn

This response submitted by Brad on 8/15/06 at 5:25 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.246

your diatribe is old Cecil. You post 50 times to my one so just who is lacking work and who is the computer taxidermist ? Get a life loser.

Cecils a good man

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/15/06 at 9:50 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

I think Bush will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents along the lines of Reagan. Yes I know Cecil and some others will howl at that but its true. Bush makes mistakes as they all have but the liberals hated Reagan and they have and will hate every republican even if he were Christ himself. Bush wants a long term solution to the mid east not short term votes for short lived BS. this is a very dangerous world now and the terrorists do not wear uniforms. The DAY Iran gets nukes and can launch them far enough to hit Isreal they will. The day after that we will be mighty glad whining dems do not run this country. BTW, Cecils a good man he has just not matured enough to become a right winger yet! I say give him 10 years or so and he will come around.

I'm sure Jim...

This response submitted by charles on 8/16/06 at 9:03 AM. ( ) 71.34.195.183

That Cecil's a helluva taxidermist and fisheries major, but, he lacks civility and humbleness...just look at how he antagonizes some people. Sure, he knows which buttons to push , but, I have never seen him truthfully apologize for his immature behaviour when he was confronted. Its just his nature to be an a$$...and regarding his transformation to the right...should'nt his b@11s have dropped by now?!

Yes Charles , Cecil is a great taxidermist

This response submitted by Brad on 8/17/06 at 12:53 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.105

and a vey intelligent person . . . just ask him & he will tell you so.

Return to Current Events Category Menu