Hey...Tony Finazzo

Submitted by ken on 8/15/06 at 8:02 PM. ( ken@internationalwildlifedesign.com ) 66.156.24.34

I am probably behind the curve on this one...so the joke is probably on me! I saw this and couldnt stop rolling!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT1V9kiD7jA

Return to Current Events Category Menu

yup

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 8/15/06 at 8:06 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.198

I saw it about a year ago. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or call my attorney. So, I laughed. It is pretty funny I guess
Tony

And then again...

This response submitted by Ken on 8/15/06 at 8:07 PM. ( ken@internationalwildlifedesign.com ) 66.156.24.34

A little tasteless maybe? Still odd!

Oh ,to be mocked

This response submitted by Dr.Z on 8/15/06 at 8:38 PM. ( ) 70.98.89.172

Tony,this is not just an attack on your character ,but your life style as well.I think we shoul all load up in the El Dorado and make a little road trip out to Brooklyn an tune those clowns up a bit. Then we'll swing down through Lousiana and give those n.t.a. crackers what for.Was good seeing you in Billings and hope to see you in Reno with a bird or rotweiler or something.

Now I can take exception

This response submitted by George on 8/15/06 at 10:34 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.117.68

"NTA Crackers" huh. So what does that make you Ziggy? I guess given the choice, I'd rather be a cracker than the Limburger cheese that fits between them. And to think; I complimented your cat.

I was just

This response submitted by Dr.Z on 8/16/06 at 12:21 AM. ( ) 70.98.89.172

a little dissapointed in the election results.All of the bickering and power struggles make me want to stay away.You have to admit George,the drama has been a little over the top at times.

Drama queens are dime a dozen

This response submitted by George on 8/16/06 at 7:22 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.131

Hell, Cecil was disappointed in how the election worked out FOR US PRESIDENT. I was upset for being beat out twice before for offices in the organization. No one asked me about any DRAMA and I worked just as hard while I was off the board as while I was ON IT. The MEMBERSHIP SPOKE, case closed. I would hope that it gave reason to those seeking election in the future to start showing what they're capable of BEFORE THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE MADE. Everyone I voted for didn't get elected either, but I support the MEMBERSHIP. If egos prevent someone the MEMBERSHIP elected from doing his or her assigned job, I would hope that the MEMBERSHIP continues to purge us. When I didn't get re-elected, I still worked both the membership auction and the awards banquet. I continued to work for the NTA for 2 years while off that board and that opportunity is available to ANYONE who believes that for good/bad/indifferent, it's the only organization that we have and to make changes in things we don't "approve" of, we MUST BE INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS. How many of you who DON'T sit on the board offered to help in Billings? I know there were many of you who did, and I, for one, didn't let it go unnoticed. Sadly, we only hear the squeaky wheels of "spurned lovers" who've lost their chastity in a political practice of MEMBERSHIP VOTING. I don't agree with many things in a multitude of venues, but I never lose perspective that it's a PERSONAL opinion I'm voicing. I still respect the irrefutable fact that no changes can ever be made on the playing field by spectators who refuse to leave their seats in the bleachers.

Golly George

This response submitted by catman on 8/16/06 at 9:55 PM. ( ) 70.98.89.172

You would of made a hell of president or at the very least a coach.You make me want to be a better man.I think I'm callin' you coach from now on.

Return to Current Events Category Menu