How they worked this one out is beyond me ! ! !
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ...
If you ! haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!)
Return to Current Events Category Menu
The first number was right (chocolate 5 times a week) the 35 is wrong. Im 41! But thanks, I like 35 better!
did it again and it worked. Math was never my subject.
Math wasnt mine either! Mine turned out right 'cause I used a calculator, 526!
unfortunately mine workout out right too, 336. BP
I won't tell you what number I came up with (after all I am a lady), but boy does it work. You may be able to fool others about your age, but you can't fool math. Bummer. LOL
Its based on the subtraction on your birth year.
Its based on the subtraction of your birth year.