Jim M. Seriously, what is...

Submitted by KIM on 8/18/06 at 4:42 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...The fundamental difference between Christianity and Catholicism?

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Kim, their is a big difference between the two

This response submitted by R.L. Dilworth on 8/18/06 at 4:54 PM. ( ) 68.155.166.55

First, what in the world makes you ask a question like this? Their is no right or wrong answers. I could simply say one or two lines and be done with it but, this issue is more deeper and more complex. I would ask you what is you base. What is your background? What good will come from asking a question like this. Many people have a simple grasp of Christianity, however, the subject is very profound. Either you embrace it or reject it. I could go on and on but the subject matter is far to complex for a quick answer...

Mr. Dilworth, have a pickle and chill out before you...

This response submitted by KIM ***FYI*** on 8/18/06 at 5:02 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...stroke out!

1. The question was and is not directed at you, so butt the hell out or provide a quality answer and then shutup. Understand?

2. I was asked this question so I thought to ask an expert such as Jim is.

So before you spout off with those lips of yours, consider what you say. You never really know who or WHAT is typing on the keyboard.

Other than that, have a nice day and go back to your television set...

Am staying out

This response submitted by Alex on 8/18/06 at 5:13 PM. ( ) 66.32.82.159

also, grrrrrrr ! LOL

look it up

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/18/06 at 6:01 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

virtually zero excepting that Catholics believe in the final teaching authority of and the traditions and structures of the catholic church. The Catholic church is the earliest recorded Christain church in history and I (and they) would date it as started by Christ himself, others about 300 years later when "the christain religion and church was made legal and able to come from underground hiding via Emp. Constantine. All other Christain denominations are spin offs and splits with the first Christain Catholic church. The basic doctrinal beliefs about Christ of the catholic church are recognized as truth by all tradional christain churches. LDS and JW are noted "christain" exceptions which do not believe in the foundational Christain theology of the trinity. A completely NON bias explaination and discription of any religion and/or history of the world can be easily found by going to any encyclopedia or a standard online one like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Church

Return to Current Events Category Menu